[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Retaliation Srategies II

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: goolag.png (34KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
goolag.png
34KB, 1000x400px
old thread
>>136586610

Keks seem quite edgy about recent events and want to know if/how they can make a difference.
Let this be a brainstorming thread to discuss effective ways to bleed the beast.

>Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness. It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount).

1 - Dillute their primary source of revenue

* Install AdNauseam.
https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/releases/tag/v3.3.404

Not only does it block ads, it will silently click on them, diluting their base and credibility, reducing actual conversion rates.

Note: Firefox users may have to install ESR version of FF and disable signature checking to install.
about:config, xpinstall.signatures.required, set to false

* Failing AdNauseam, install other adblockers (UBlock, Adblock Plus, etc). Anything is better than nothing, and pennies quickly add up to dollars.

--------------------------------------

2 - Eat their space

* Random video uploads have a much better payoff than wasting GoogleDrive space.
* 24/7 1080p webcam of a tree swaying in the wind, autouploading every 15min.
* Set random names, keywords, and comments so you poison their algorithms and waste disk

space AT THE SAME TIME.

3 - Poison the algos
>Poison the data by disrupting their algorithms and captchas, building fake websites designed to intentionally screw with their filters. Sites designed to create random links to random sites, or similar activities.
Not my cup of tea, but some IT inclined individuals might be interested.

4 - Let nature take its course
>>136548788 (Cross-thread)
>"Let them kill themselves and drown in a sea of diversity."
Time will inevitably destroy them as a company as talent migrates elsewhere. But it's a lazy-ass solution.
>>
>>136666227
Anyone got mobile adblock?
>>
File: IMG_3449.jpg (35KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3449.jpg
35KB, 650x365px
>>
>>136666325
need this as well. using an android apk called Free Adblock Browser however it uses chrome as a base
>>
>>136666227
>* Install AdNauseam.
anyone have expertise with docker and perhaps selenium, so we could run ephemeral jobs that just do a few g**gle searches and click ads?
im looking into it but its outside my area of expertise so it will take me a while

id love to just run `docker run --rm 4chan:adnauseum "resist trump" "donate democrats"` and have it waste some money
>>
File: IMG_3486.png (250KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.png
250KB, 449x449px
>>
File: IMG_3485.png (279KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3485.png
279KB, 449x449px
>>
LADS! This is the retaliation strategy. GET IN HERE!
>>
File: OPERATION FUCK GOOGLE.png (57KB, 1323x493px) Image search: [Google]
OPERATION FUCK GOOGLE.png
57KB, 1323x493px
>>136666227

Some good advice from the last thread, saddle up boys and lets brainstorm. David vs. Goliath.
>>
RGB noise live stream, forcing YouTube to archive hours of static:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFwciRbwNxw [Embed]

Linux command to generate your own stream:
openssl enc -aes-128-ctr -pass file:<(dd if=/dev/urandom bs=128 count=1 2>/dev/null |base64) -nosalt </dev/zero |ffmpeg -vcodec rawvideo -f rawvideo -pixel_format 0rgb -r 30 -s 256x144 -i - -f lavfi -i anullsrc -flags +global_header -vcodec h264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -profile:v baseline -r 30 -qscale 3 -g 25 -vb 2500k -acodec mp3 -f flv "rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/${YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY}"
>>
File: 15049824.png (486KB, 614x623px) Image search: [Google]
15049824.png
486KB, 614x623px
>>136666227
>>
>>136667953
fucking brilliant
>>
>>136667554

Think about it. Google's CEO, Sundar Pichai said today in his email to the company that "much of what was in that memo is fair to debate."

Full stop. Do you think the SJW at Google believe that? Fuck no they don't! Look at all the WRITTEN evidence /pol has that Google employees won't work with or near people that express "debate" about diversity issues.

We need ONE BRAVE GOOGLER to wear a sign in Google Square tomorrow that says only this: "I support James Damore's comment that we shouldn't discriminate based on race for Google workshops."

HAhahhahahhah. What can google do? If they fire him outright, he sues, and if they don't fire him outright, the Google Mob will refuse to work with him. Constructive termination. Lawsuit.

It's a PERFECT strategy. Big law suit guaranteed. Doesn't matter who wins/loses. Chaos of epic proportions will ensue.
>>
>>136666227
we're under attack! it's a bad meme!
>>
>>136667953
forgive those who
>[Embed] [Embed]
>>
File: googlemeltdown.png (132KB, 1544x442px) Image search: [Google]
googlemeltdown.png
132KB, 1544x442px
Google Meltdown
>>
>>136666227
I already went over this in the other thread but that was right before this thread was posted so I'm going to repeat myself here:

-Going after ads won't work they already sell adspace for far less then it's worth because their revenue isn't ads it's data and undervaluing ads can bring more data in while also crippling competition that actually uses ads instead of insidious data collection.
-Eating their space won't work. They get hundreds of useless fucking videos that nobody watches every day some of them hours upon hours long if they were really wanting for space they'd have already hit walls long before any concentrated effort.
-"Poisoning their algorithms" CAN work but it needs to be done on a large scale.
-Nature will never "take it's course" on Google as long as they remain a normie friendly company. Normies outnumber you because as the name suggests they are the fucking norm. It's why COD is popular and iterative sports games that change nothing sell well every year.
-Going after their Directors will just give them more ammo to convince the normies they're victims.
-Going after their Illegal employees can also give them ammo if they see it from a concentrated effort. They lose one or two fucks to ICE? Who cares. But if they suddenly start losing a dozen a day they'll take notice and fund huge campaigns to bring them back because muh racism and "illegal immigrants are humans too"

Your best bets are:
>Pushing distrust in Google especially concerning their A.I. programs
People don't trust the robot overlords and asking them if google's emotional and reactive staff are the people they want dictating that A.I.'s morals is sure to undermine credibility
>Force Normies onto other sites
Facebook got popular because the users demanded their friends get on it. Yes they engineered the site specifically to produce that reaction but the point still stands that it's your best bet for the normification of more free sites then Goolag
>>
File: google.jpg (48KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
48KB, 1008x343px
>>
There has to be way to take google by surprise.
>>
>>136667953

Here's a Dockerfile that almost but doesn't quite work, if an anon can finish it

Copy this to "Dockerfile" in any directory, then run `docker build -t foo .` from said directory,
then in theory run `docker run foo YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY` (but that's where it doesn't work, the arg isn't being passed to the shell script)
don't have time to finish it now but maybe a codefag can fix it pls

FROM alpine
RUN apk add --no-cache bash ffmpeg openssl
RUN echo '#!/bin/bash' > /bin/stream.bash && \
echo 'openssl enc -aes-128-ctr -pass file:<(dd if=/dev/urandom bs=128 count=1 2>/dev/null |base64) -nosalt </dev/zero |ffmpeg -vcodec rawvideo -f rawvideo -pixel_format 0rgb -r 30 -s 256x144 -i - -f lavfi -i anullsrc -flags +global_header -vcodec h264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -profile:v baseline -r 30 -qscale 3 -g 25 -vb 2500k -acodec mp3 -f flv "rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/$1"' >> /bin/stream.bash && \
chmod +x /bin/stream.bash
ENTRYPOINT /bin/stream.bash
>>
>Download autohotkey
>Download adnauseam
>put google searches to buy stuff on loop
>???
>PROFIT (for you)
>>
>>136668918
>Strategy 1: breed paranoia
>Strategy 2: run away

Yeah, I like all of the other suggestions better. The methods you suggest sound specifically crafted for damage control......
>>
1. Speak out against censorship. Not just on google, anywhere. Use whatever presence you have to oppose it.

2. Do not use chrome. Switch to a different browser; Firefox, Pale Moon, Opera- they're all better and more secure anyways.

3. Do not use google search. Switch to Startpage if you feel a compelling need to use google's results; it strips targeted ads and tracking. Duckduckgo is retarded- consider Yandex or maybe Yahoo.

4. Always use ad blocking software. A combo of noscript and adblock plus works wonders.

5. Strip Youtube of its monopoly by using other platforms and double-uploading any video content. Vimeo, Dailymotion, Vidme, Liveleak, Steemit, or Bitchute.
>>
We could argue that google is homophobic and transphobic as they give the chinese government its citizens search history and those who looked up gay shit are arrested.
>>
>>136666325
You gotta root your phone first
>>
>>136669510
my only thought is, replace $1 back to ${YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY}
then use

docker run foo -e YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY=aaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd

this should set the YOUTUBE_STREAM_KEY environment variable before calling your entry point. I'm very inexperienced with docker, though.
>>
>>136669877
Especially #1. The house oversight committee has been doing hearings about free speech. Might be a good idea to contact representatives and flood them with this. It seems like the sort of issues they want to address. Even tho google doesn't get money from the government, they certainly have an incestuous relationship. Maybe we should encourage the government to favor companies that allow diversity of ideas.
>>
>>136668918
>-Going after their Illegal employees can also give them ammo if they see it from a concentrated effort. They lose one or two fucks to ICE? Who cares. But if they suddenly start losing a dozen a day they'll take notice and fund huge campaigns to bring them back because muh racism and "illegal immigrants are humans too"
Wrong
The employees generally have visas, this is not an issue. Their shitskin children and spouses also have visas. However their parents and brothers and sisters and cousins? They all come over on tourist visas and just stay illegally. Many times under the same roof. Report them.

The cleaning crews? Report them as well to send a message that ICE is in control here and will fuck shit up. Give ICE a win and they will go after everything else as well.
>>
>>136669786
You're going up against the biggest data collection, management and distribution company in the world and you want to try to win by filling their site with useless videos?
Sorry to burst your self important bubble but Normies beat you to it asshole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrvV9s_dknA

They have enough fucking URLs planned for 73,786,976,294,838,206,464 videos. Now sure they're not planning to use all of them but at say 15 minutes a video that's what?
Longer then we expect the universe to last? Good luck overloading that system btw.

Fighting as a guerrilla force is the only real way you have of going up against these fuckers
>>
>>136668918
or, better yet, use whatever talent and creativity you have. play to your own strengths. don't rule anything out as ineffective, instead choose the most effective option(s) available to you.
>>
File: IMG_3303.png (112KB, 1283x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.png
112KB, 1283x1041px
>>136671080
>Fighting as a guerrilla force is the only real way you have of going up against these fuckers
Online guerrilla warfare. This anon has a point.
>>
>>136671080
Youtube ALREADY operates at a loss, fuckwit.

It was never about destroying the beast with a mighty swing, it was always going to be death of a thousand cuts.

If even 1% more google users turn balance-negative, that has a huge impact when a company's model is built on infinite growth.
Their extremely fast ban of AdNauseum from chrome was a clear sign of where the weakness is.

This thread will likely be archived. Go check google's stock price a few weeks from now and see the impact for yourself. Kek wills it
>>
>>136666325
>>136666444
>>136669981
Just download the Brave browser for Android. Built in adblock, 3rd party cookies blocking and fingerprinting protection. No root required for any of them.
>>
>>136672345
>It was never about destroying the beast with a mighty swing, it was always going to be death of a thousand cuts.

yes but you need to think bigger. It doesn't matter if youtube operates at a loss because its being kept alive by stock speculation and future valuation as well as jew shekels.

What we need is way to level PSYOPs and pscyhological blows against the Goliath that is google.

If we can embarrass or trip them it can help.

Kind of like the memo thing did.
>>
>>136672345
Youtube was always supposed to run at a perceived loss for Google but it's value as a data collector, suppression tool and various other functions VASTLY outweigh it's negatives in immediate money when you're only counting it's own income. Seeing value only in monetary gain and not the dynamics of power, control resources ect. is like the 5 year old autist's version of economics. Yeah I can have all the money but if they have all the guns who's really in control around here? Youtube itself operates at a loss but provides an overall net gain to Google or they wouldn't have bothered keeping it around dipshit. You're running into this problem right now. They have the market absolutely cornered on video sharing and now that they have a near monopoly the only places you have to retreat to are fringe anti-normie sites.
>>
>>136672604
Agree with everything said. WTF are we arguing about?

I think the energy is there but everyone here has different knowledge and skills at their disposal.
Psy-ops are probably not something the average user can do effectively. Same goes with lawsuits or H3B tactics.

But damn near everyone can switch their browser, upload garbage to Youtube, and install fancy adblock software. So if there's anything I like to focus on, it's that.

But, this is a strategy thread. May as well flesh out every idea we have here.
>>
>>136668301
Find a minority women willing to do it for her 15 minutes of fame. They'll gladly backstab their own.
>>
>>136673308
>>136672345

I would like to add that YouTube has been moving torward subscription services and making YouTube more like television (which is fucking stupid). So jewgle is expanding its revenue and at this point they don't give a fuck if they screw over content creators.
>>
switch to brave browser
siwtch to bing
switch to vidme/use other video sites
>>
>>136673340
The only thing I can think of is turning googles own blades against it. For example what if on youtube people would mass flag left and progressive videos and get them taken down to expose how rotten the system actually is.

but google itself is an issue, the problem is all the normies

is there any way to redpill normies on google?

anybody can do psyops but you have to learn about it first, I'd recommend books like Influence, Propoganda of the 2nd World War, Psyops and Psywar rethinking the american strategy, and stuff like that as starting points.
>>
>>136674623
any quick tips?
>>
>>136666444
fucking checked
>>
>>136669092
SensibleChuckle.gif
>>
How about a plugin that searches random words and opens random links in order to render googles tracking useless and it's data polluted?
>>
>>136676349
you could do something with autohotkey in that regard
>>
>>136676349
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trackmenot/cgllkjmdafllcidaehjejjhpfkmanmka

https://cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/faq.html

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/trackmenot/
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.