[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#yolo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1479805376059.gif (3MB, 1268x903px) Image search: [Google]
1479805376059.gif
3MB, 1268x903px
ITT we post things that no normal human being should ever be allowed to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0gB7iIprw
>>
I am ruled by and controlled by fear
>>
>>136665880
I think pedofiles should be punished
>>
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6W0gB7iIprw

Nordbro walked on Earth in those days. Now, still, in my Hearts He walks still.
>>
File: 767 plane vmo.jpg (97KB, 925x634px) Image search: [Google]
767 plane vmo.jpg
97KB, 925x634px
>>136665880
A Responsibility to Explain an Aeronautical Improbability - Dwain Deets AIAA Associate Fellow

NASA Dryden Flight Research Center (Senior Executive Service - retired)

The airplane was UA175, a Boeing 767-200, shortly before crashing into World Trade Center Tower 2. Based on analysis of radar data, the National Transportation and Safety Board reported the groundspeed just before impact as 510 knots. This is well beyond the maximum operating velocity of 360 knots, and maximum dive velocity of 410 knots. The possibilities as I see them are:

(1) this wasn’t a standard 767-200;
(2) the radar data was compromised in some manner;
(3) the NTSB analysis was erroneous; or
(4) the 767 flew well beyond its flight envelope, was controllable, and managed to hit a relatively small target.
>>
>>136667021
This relates to the 911 767 planes btw.
>>
>>136665880
Rage and Fear are the only things that keep me going.

Fear of failure and rage because I failed in the past.
>>
>>136665880
The modern "person" has been selectively bred by public school to be obedient cattle. They are not conscious, cognizant, or human in the way we used to refer to it. You are surrounded by fish eyed animals. They're bred and judged by their ability to digest, and convincingly spread, state propaganda. Said propaganda is designed to breed them into subhumans and destroy any intellectual and capable culture that may grow among them. Modern "culture" is a black hole that sucks you into a singularity of slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
>>
>>136665880
>things no normal human being should ever be allowed to say.... or do.
The first amendment guarantees my right to lie on an industrial scale, reaching hundreds of millions. To influence elections based on those lies. And through those lies, destroy the democratic principles underpinning our Republic. The first amendment of our constitution guarantees my right to subvert our government and install a shadow oligarchy over it.
>>
>>136668858
Are you arguing against the first amendment? Propagandists have existed forever. The First Amendment also gives you the right o adapt and speak out against said subversion.
>>
>>136668858
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED A FAGGOT BY LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN ALIVE, HOW DO YOU PLEAD?
>>
I am a jew and am alive
>>
>>136669365
It doesn't get much worse than that
>>
>>136669502
No it really doesn't
might as well slap down a /thread right here and now
>>
>>136669365
You're nothing but spend thrifts. When/if society ever gets it's shit together you will be murdered and tortured for fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.