[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion in North American

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: -kills baby=.png (386KB, 791x527px) Image search: [Google]
-kills baby=.png
386KB, 791x527px
>in USA you can have abortion until first trimester ends
>in Canada you can have abortion until baby has fully exited the vagina
Which of these makes more sense?

I figured that if the reason for abortion being allowed is that the mother has the right to do what she wants with her body, then it doesn't make sense to put any time limit on abortion.

But being able to abort a baby which is 1/2 way out of the vagina seems particularly off-putting
>>
pics?
>>
I really don't know where to stand on abortion. I love killing babies, but I hate giving more rights to women...
>>
Can you commies seriously kill babies until they have fully exited the vagina? Holy shit leafs are fucked...
>>
>>136662309
what are you talking about? in america you can abort in most states up to second trimester and some states allow for abortion all the way up until right before birth
>>
>>136662587
>Can you commies seriously kill babies until they have fully exited the vagina?
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Canada

>Abortion in Canada is legal at all stages of pregnancy[1] and is governed by the Canada Health Act.[2] While some non-legal obstacles exist, Canada is one of only a few nations with no legal restrictions on abortion.[3][4]
>>
>>136662748
>>136662587
you can in america as well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/abortion-laws-by-state/297/

Seven states and Washington, D.C., allow abortion until birth for any reason (Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont).
>>
>>136662927
Archived it
https://unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/abortion-laws-by-state/297
>>
>>136662788
Why are we allowed to be so brazenly evil? Fucking your dog while you step on your newborns head? I hate us so fucking much.
>>
>>136662927
but for very different reasons than in canada
those states have that because they are strongly libertarian
>>
>>136662309
It strikes me as denial of scientific reality to say a thing in a womb and the fresh baby 10 minutes later are radically different in any way. It strikes me as a philosophical argument, when to people acquire the dignity we show to our fellow human. Or if there is no divine dignity to man then why stop post-birth murder?
>>
>>136662309
Abortion should be illegal when white people doing it.
>>
>>136663160
they dont care about it philosophically
they do it not to piss off any of the groups concerned

welcome to the "normal" mature" grown up" world
fuck i wanna kill myself living with such dumbasses
>>
>>136663246
you know that this is absolutely impossible and this kind of speak only serve to help the pro-choice side
i suspect those "white nationalsits" like you are just recent leftist converts unwilling to give up their pro choice views and masking them as something that fits in
>>
File: 6977119874_2c9285ddd9_h.jpg (612KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6977119874_2c9285ddd9_h.jpg
612KB, 1600x1200px
>>136662309
Abortion is an extremely serious topic to me. I MYSELF was aborted as a fetus and if abortion was illegal in any way I would not be here today.

thank :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>136663323
do you mean women?
>>
>>136662309
>aborting a baby 1/2 way out of the vagina seems particularly off-putting
That's because it's murder.
>>
>>136663722
you gotta chill with the women fixation m8
>>
>>136663778
Actually, I was aborted half way out of the vagina and I am still alive.
>>
File: MySides.png (650KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
MySides.png
650KB, 1920x1440px
>>136662516
>I hate giving more rights to women...
>>
abortion should be illegal in every case(unless they are black)
>>
>>136663104

because satan's smoke has entered the Vatican.
>>
>>136663826
it's my biology
>>
>>136662309
Question: if a person just out of nowhere shoots another person, can the killer claim he was merely performing a "post birth abortion" and not get charged?

Seems like if one can kill a baby in the womb, why doesn't the Supreme Court injest more LSD and find more hidden rights?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.