[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European "Jews"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483331397377.jpg (63KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1483331397377.jpg
63KB, 500x339px
I've been wondering recently about why you only hear about Jews, derived from Europe, as being successful. For example, why are there no successful Semitic Jews, and the only Jews you ever hear about, of largely European Stock? Also, why do people such as Jennifer Laurence call themselves Jewish, when it is obvious to anyone with eyes that she is largely of Nordic Stock? Discuss please
>>
>>136659201
many Jews are descendants of Europeans who converted to get into the elite banking and media circle. Basically /pol/yards who decided to join them rather than beat them.
>>
>>136659201
> Scythia (Germanic homeland) and Khazaria are the same exact place
> Ashkenazi Jews derive from Khazars
> Ashkenazi Jews spoke Yiddish, which is similar to German language
> Ashkenaz is identified as Germany to most Jews
> Ashkenazi Jews in Russia, Ukraine, America almost always have Germanic last names

Is it hard to see? Hitler needed to make videos to point out minor differences in appearance so Germans could distinguish Jews from "Aryans".
>>
>>136660030
But the ashkenazi don't derive from khazars.
>>
>>136659201
>jews get their intelligence from nordics
>jews have an iq a standard deviation higher than the nordics
If you don't understand why this can't be true you're a lost cause.
>>
>>136661372
You're a fucking idiot if you can't see that ashkenazi Jews are made up! They are German through and through and they can barely be said to have a higher IQ. Who are these higher IQ individuals, huh? They go by another name, but they sure as hell look German through and through to me. You have no understanding of the shift in a curve that happens when you arbitrarily assign ppl to different populations, which is exactly what Jews have done, with their very selves.
>>
>>136661372
Also, how do you explain the average IQ of Israelis being at 95? Hmmm, sure seems awkward, dontcha think?
>>
>>136662874
Majority of Israelis are indigenous mid easterners
>>
>>136662874
>Israel IQ
Arabs are 20% of the pop. Mizrahim are in process of being civilized(in their defence they lived with mudslimes for over a thousand years might take another 50-100 years). Ethiopians are new imports they will take at least 100 years. Sephardi and Persians are almost caught up to Ashkenazim, Reminder Israel is #2 in the world for startups per capita.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.