[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's going to try to run

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 46

File: file.png (590KB, 989x711px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
590KB, 989x711px
Will Trudeau help her flee?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/clinton-hovey-manor-1.4238860

Because of this?
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
>>
If they let her plea that means that theres bigger fish to fry. What I'm wondering is does it go even higher than Obama?
>>
>>136656517
Isn't King Nigger still out of the country?
>>
>>136656517
Holy shit, is this real? Can this be confirmed by other sources?
>>
>>136657096
There must be hundreds, if not thousands, of people who should hang for crimes against the United States.
>>
File: CYXPi8Z.jpg (49KB, 509x395px) Image search: [Google]
CYXPi8Z.jpg
49KB, 509x395px
>>136656517
>Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.

Well, ain't that some shit...

Fuck the plea deal. This bitch needs to hang.
>>
>>136657818
(((cbc))) is a mainstream source for leaf cucks, newsmax is supposedly (((them))) but I'm not familiar with the site. At quick glance it seems like a kike alex jones kind of thing.
>>
>>136657096
Thing is who is bigger then Hilary besides King Nigger and Soros? Rothchilds sure as shit ain't going to jail.
>>
Bump
>>
>>136658246

Oh yes they are.

Trump is gonna take down the FED.

Alefantis is a rothschild.
>>
>>136658246
neither is Soros if were being honest. Hillary and King nigger I even have doubts about but I think it's in the realm of possibility.
The only people I could see pulling stings above the ex POTUS but below Soros is some CIA and other intelligence agency people. I use the word people very, very loosely here.
>>
>>136658508
Soros won't go to prison, but what do you think the Asset Forfeiture thing Sessions did was for?

Wasn't for random people. It was for RICO cases.
>>
>>136656517
>newsmax

Sorry I don't read rural and suburban websites.
>>
File: KEK COSMIC.png (633KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
KEK COSMIC.png
633KB, 640x868px
please kek make this happen
>>
>>136656517
GET OUT OF MY PROVINCE FUCKING LE ANGLO REEEEEEEE
>>
>>136658309
How can they go to jail when they own the jails?
>>
Wouldn't help. Canada has an extradition treat with America
>>
>>136659559
Guantanamo you fuckwit.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07/jeff-sessions-set-to-visit-guantanamo-bay-prison.html
>>
>>136659884
>Trump would dare say anything to Trudeau

LMAO
>>
Listen up

There is another deal to lawyers who worked for the deep state, if they come forward with evidence that can convict another deep state member they will be pardoned but they must cooperate in taking them down.

That is why lots of Clinton lawyers have been added on each one is capable of taking down 10+ members of the deep state.

Just enjoy the show guys, its all part of trumps plan to take vacation right now. With him out of the picture the media can only focus on the investigation.
When Muller announces Trump is innocent no media outlet will be able to hide it.

It's check mate boys
>>
>>136661369
You saying the day of the rope will happen within the next 2 weeks?
>>
File: 1500639417378.jpg (42KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500639417378.jpg
42KB, 600x446px
>>136661859
>>
>>136656517
Yeah the whole family are coming here.

Bill, Hill and Chelsea.
>>
>>136656517
If you really have faith then you know she will see justice. FOR ANY NEWS """REPORTERS""" READING THIS, LOCK HER UP!!!!! WE ALL WILL BE DO JOYOUS TO SEE HILLARY AND OBAMA ARRESTED!!!! LOCK HER UP!!!
>>
>>136656517
lmao, I hope she does, you fucking losers will protect her too, and then we'll finally have justification to kick your asses out of NATO and invade, saving all the sane leaves and nuking Toronto
>>
>>136659295
I chortled

LOCK HER UP!!!
>>
The hell would she come here for. Our liberals are some of the stupidest on the planet and are lined up to already lose the next election and Scheer and co would do nothing to protect her.
>>
>>136661859
I admit this anon larps a good larp, but he seems to have contradicted himself a bit, first wondering who is bigger than Obama then saying that Trump is gonna take down the Fed who are obviously bigger than Barry Sotero.

It would be a very, very high price for me to be content for Hillary to live out her days in house arrest/exile
>ending the Federal Reserve
>crippling Soros
Hmm... that's getting there, admittedly.
>>
>>136662442
>The hell would she come here for. Our liberals are some of the stupidest on the planet and are lined up to already lose the next election and Scheer and co would do nothing to protect her.

Scheer ain't going to beat Trudy next election. Boy Wonder is going to win the next one. I hate him too, but the neoCon party is cucked liked the Libs.
>>
>>136661369
So if people like Hilary are working plea deals who is bigger then her besides people like Soros? People from Big Pharma? MIC? I mean with so many pardons to nab others, who do you decide gets a pass and who doesn't considering they are all corrupt?
>>
>>136656517
>Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

>Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.

sooo there just asking her to admit it? no charges pressed if she admits to all the wrongdoings? if the justice department doesnt press charges with proof of this i hope to seem them and her hung together
>>
>>136662668
You are vastly overestimating how popular Trudeau is. Hell Wynne alone might losehim the election.
>>
>>136656517
its not fleeing, they are being exiled, away from their interests.
>>
>>136663015
>Hell Wynne alone might losehim the election.

That neocuck Brown is fucking up big time in Ontario. Wynne may not be dead yet.

The only way Trudy loses is if the economy takes a big shit on him. We need houses to drop a lot more for one thing. The best Scheer could hope for is to cobble together a minority government with maybe some Quebec parties. The NDP sure as hell wouldn't team up with him to defeat Trudy.
>>
>>136662701
Loretta lynch is a bigger fish to fry. I'm also shocked McMaster covered for Susan Rice. All this unmasking is legit fuxking treason attempting to subvert and spy on opponents campaign. Not to mention bigger fish to fry? Trump is cucked with McMaster via Islamism, and literally the cia, state department, energy department are literally fucking snakes. Cia is so butthurt bout muh rebels they will literally go full akbar in the USA to start war with Russia over their loss on Ukraine and Syria. Cia is doing the leaking. McMaster completely neutered any(alt right pro zionist people from the nsc) hence storm fags love him and true nationalists hate the faggot. Truth is Islam must die and 1/3rd of the country is willing to kill the other 2/3rds specifically because fuck Islam and fuck commies faggot.
>>
>>136662701
Rothschilds and that's not even the top.
>>
File: 1501208202458.webm (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501208202458.webm
962KB, 1280x720px
>>136663443
I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS JIDF SHILL SQUAD, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD. YOU KEEP SAYING MCMASTER BUT NOBODY FUCKING CARES. THE GOYIM KNOW DUDE JUST GE THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD WITH THAT MCMASTER BULLSHIT.
>>
>Will Trudeau help her flee?
Do you need to ask?
>>
>>136662840
Trump keeps giving the Deep State outs

And they keep refusing to take them
>>
>>136663791

Why are you getting so upset about that? There has been a lot of strange shilling defending Mcmaster. What is up?
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (65KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
65KB, 640x503px
>>136663443
lol I agree >>136663791 go away the goyim know
>>
>>136663791
Enjoy your Islam faggot and sharia law you filthy statist not much has changed for u NAZIS using Muslims then still using them now. Israel IS ethno nationalist while your living in a Mexican hell hole. Israel has walls while spics creep into your nation. You support McMaster and you ally with Globalism. You ally with those vermin you ally with Islam. You ally with Islam you forfeit Israel. You forfeit Israel Muslims take over the world. We can take back Europe with nationalism polish style. You turn your back on Israel Europe is gone and by that time USA will be spic country because Globalists want slave labor wages and you get that via spics. Your a cocksucker stormtrooper and you have failed your country. Support mccuckster faggot.
>>
>>136662048
Enjoy. We've had enough of this cunt.
>>
They aren't even really fleeing the law. More like fleeing the upcoming nuclear war.
>>
File: 1486164304748.jpg (65KB, 571x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486164304748.jpg
65KB, 571x378px
>>136664464
Israel is an occupying force you fucking Kike. You aren't a chosen person, you're a fucking jew who thinks they're special. There's a reason for 2000 years you've been KICKED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERY PLACE YOU LIVED.

because you're filthy fucking jewish kikes.
>>
>>136664319
This was always an anti Muslim movement. Never a fuck Jews I'm king nigger movement. The Jews are necessary for our fuxking Muslim movement. The Jews come last after we destroy their temple.
>>
>>136663443
>>136663791
This conversation is dumb vs dumb

>>136663443
Loretta Lynch is one of Obama's fall guys. No way she's bigger than Clinton. Jeez.

Nobody likes McMaster at all except for Deep State globalists and media shills who have suddenly decided they love him. He's a leaker. So are some agency people. So are some WH permanent staff (i.e. Obama political operatives pretending to be neutral). So are some cuckservatives. The leakers are everywhere.

>>136663791
Yes we do care about McMaster. He is a deep state shill, a globalist, an ISIS apologist and a traitor - he needs to go NOW.
>>
File: 1485172953955.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1485172953955.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>>136664658
You wanna have peace Kike?

Stop TRYING TO TAKE ALL THE LAND AROUND ISRAEL. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPEL!?!?!
>>
>>136664749
Trust Trump retard.
>>
>>136664658
If you're living in the United States and want to see the benefit of Israel over the United States you should kill yourself.
>>
>>136657721
I'm also curious about this.
Remember when he went alone to hide in a secluded gay island?
King nigger faggot.
>>
>>136664620
Lmao occupying force. Why? Because you lost world War 2 faggot? Called Bible history faggot. Phillistines are shit tier people that deserve to live in Saudi Arabia. Jews won Israel from Phillistines. They've been kicked out from Europe because they bring immigration and destruction via cultural Marxism. Not all Jews support soros communist kikes. Israel's ethno nationalism is far more potent then America's communism. You literally support radical Islam and the Muslim brotherhood with that cock sucker McMaster. Eat shit nazi you have failed your ideas for the last time. Now you will be used as Canon fodder against commies in the civil war because you've just insured civil war with that cuck McMaster. This was always about Islam and refugees. Never about you butthurt feelings from world War two cocksucker
>>
File: file.png (851KB, 1108x759px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
851KB, 1108x759px
>>136664919
Nigger just quit nigger
Smart people understand that you can question the legitimacy of Israel, and despise kike subversion, and STILL get that Netenyahu is by far the best partner for Trump there is.

Plus we all saw this little shit stain on CNN this weekend sucking HR's neocon dicklet
>>
>>136664749
Thank you. Susan Rice, powers Rhodes, these seem like bigger fish. Hilary can't run if she admits she broke the law. Are we done for via McMasters cuck move? Is McMaster cucked on Islam as hard as Brenan?
>>
>>136658768

You can't send someone like Soros to prison. You'd have to kill him. And his son. If they leave any member of the Soros family alive, they'll just pick up where daddy left off. They need to kill all of them.

I don't understand why Mossad doesn't assassinate him. Israel hates George Soros (fuck off shills, YES they do). He sent hundreds of his own people to the gas chambers and stole all of their wealth.
>>
File: file.png (450KB, 635x740px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
450KB, 635x740px
>>136664825
You idiot you act like trusting Trump and distrusting McMaster are mutually exclusive things
>>
>>136656517
>http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
% likelihood that this is legit?
>>
>>136664825
I trust him, but this is 4chan, you nigger, and I'll say what I want.
>as this is basically the only place I can do that

And I don't like McMaster. Never did. Just like I never liked Rinsed Penis and said for months that I wanted him to go.

So I do trust Trump. But I also know that the madman sometimes appoints people he doesn't trust, possibly to trick his enemies and learn their plots.

And BTW I liked your speculation about asset seizure and Gitmo but you're still a deadlinefag and that puts you in the LARP category, I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1476019506207.jpg (268KB, 812x559px) Image search: [Google]
1476019506207.jpg
268KB, 812x559px
>>136665141
Listen kike, Trump put the prayer shawl on, he is Christian Kike overlord. You will fucking bow down to Trump and you will let go of Gaza. You will leave the Golan Heights and you will fucking sit in Israel out jewing each other.

If you support Israel you should kill yourself.

>>136665231
Netanyahu is a giant pussy.
>>
File: 1484920502521.jpg (32KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484920502521.jpg
32KB, 408x632px
>>136665416
This man is the reason JIDF forces are here. McMaster kicked out a MOSSAD kike and the jews are pissed because they can't tell Trump to bomb Iran or Syria anymore.
>>
>>136665352
99.8%
>>
>>136665416
Nope. We gonna bomb the fuck outta the Muslim mosque and build a Jewish temple over it and ima dress like a Templar and sit the fuck down in that temple and smoke a fat fucking blunt while you cry for Muslims. You should be glad the Vatican even backed your Hitler. After all we needed him for Israel anyway. Time to force all Jews back to their homeland. That was the plan afterall
>>
>>136665284
>I don't understand why Mossad doesn't assassinate him.

His businesses probably serve them well in moving money and assets around the globe. He's like a TBTF guy at this point. If he or his family goes down, the businesses will go with it. That's not to say he or his son couldn't end up like the BCCI lads if the conditions are right.

http://archive.is/NuOij (NY Times article 1991)
>>
>>136665561
no memeing?
>>
>>136665636
If all the jews go to their homeland that's perfect.

It's literally a concentration camp where jews jew each other all day.
>>
>>136658002
Ever watch the press briefings & notice -literally the only one who ever asks decent questions, John Gizzi? Did a search a while back to see who he was affiliated with, it's Newsmax, so I'd bet on it having some cred.
This guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBJhbeNJ9cQ
>>
>>136665277
All of them need to either flip or be convicted, basically.

I would like to see Soros named and the power of the deep state broken. Then we can start issuing some non-interest bearing fiat currency, tell the Fed "it was a nice 104 years but that's enough for now, thanks" and really MAGA.

>Is McMaster cucked on Islam as hard as Brenan?
I dunno. If he is, he hid his hand a lot better than Brennan did. That fucker was so confident in how untouchable he was that he was speaking Durkadurka and insisting that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam to anyone who would listen
>think about that: the head of the fucking top dog I N T E L L I G E N C E agency was saying there's no link for fuck's sake
Plus we know he lied under oath too.

The fact that the cuck media and Adam "Bull" Schiff are shilling for McMaster tells me all I need to know about him.
>>
>>136657818
Haven't seen it anywhere else. Klein, the author, has a reputation for stalking the Clintons and knowing a lot of shit about them, he's one of the few that hasn't suicided over the years, but he also has a tendency to exaggerate. This might just mean that Clinton lawyers have talked to the DoJ for example.
>>
>>136665984
Trudeau ignores extradition treaty.

Trump invades.

Annex Canada.
>>
Maybe she's going to run for mayor of Canada after a few days.
>>
>start out hinting you know stuff
>set a deadline
>get triggered
>switch character to "more anti-Semitic than thou" in the same thread

0/10
>>
>>136665704
Yeah i would say the worst case scenario is what >>136665984 laid out

Klein wouldnt just make this up whole cloth and Newsmax wouldnt just run it if there was nothing to it at all - dont forget, Chris Ruddy who Trump is personal buddies with runs Newsmax
>>
>>136664919
Negative. I want all Jews to go to their homeland. Nationalist Jews are not bad at all. They have everything in common with nationalists. The Muslim brotherhood, and Islamism(((sharia law))) is a far greater threat to open borders America then kike subversion any day of the weak. The Jews always tell us ahead of time before an attack because they own sunni extremism. Sunnis being used by Jews to attack Iran. Complicated. I support Shias but also support Israel up until their support for sunnis. Fuck sunnis. Fuck Shias as well for bombing our troops in Iraq. But seriously fuck isis way fucking more.
>>
She's going to flee. She and her whole family. There's no other reason for her to ho there, especially at this time of year. She's hitting the road.
>>
>>136658246
>Rothchilds sure as shit ain't going to jail.
I mean if any U.S. president wants to they could just kill the Rothschilds overnight at this point, the power of the office has grown so much that any puppet sitting there has the power to extrajudicially do nearly anything he wants, how strong are those strings? If I were some sort of shadowy manipulator superjew hiding in the background I would never want an office to get that powerful to begin with.
>>
>>136666292
Now, of course, there are Secret Service there because of Bill the Rapist

I wonder how that works with a change in administration... could Trump make a call and get the details adjusted?
>>
>>136658246
>>136658309
No one that powerful goes to prison you stupid plebs
>>
File: 1499801572112.jpg (205KB, 1536x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1499801572112.jpg
205KB, 1536x1023px
They Jews will be culled from this Earth and face the wrath of God. They will burn in the endless infinity of Hell.
>>
>>136666666
>>
>>136665740
So Hitler did nothing wrong and everything is good. Why are u still supporting a Globalist scum like McMaster? He's playing your side to split us up so we don't attack the Muslims. Why would you side with Muslims over overtly obvious alt right nationalist like watnick? Jews can still support and believe in nationalism. Did you support flynn? Because these are flynns anti Muslim people. This has more to do with ethno nationalism in regards to the kikes then it does zionism. So let me get this straight. You would rather have a Muslim brotherhood operative instead of an alt right nationalist like Ezra? Who gave nunes the information about unmasking? I wanna see your mental gymnastics.
>>
>>136665636
What if we built a Dave and Busters over it? Would Dave and Buster appear in fiery chariots and hand out gift cards and cheap steaks?
>>
>>136666773
Mate I dont listen to you. If EVERYONE is talking about McMaster that means that Trump OBVIOUSLY knows about this shit. If he's still in there it's for a reason.

BRO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BRING UP MUSLIMS. THATS SO JEWISH OF YOU. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MUSLIMS. I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT KIKES IN THE NSC THAT WANT TO USE THE UNITED STATES MILITARY TO GIVE THEM GREATER ISRAEL.
>>
>>136656517
doesn't she know quebec is full of nationalists?
>>
>>136666925
> Trump OBVIOUSLY knows about this shit. If he's still in there it's for a reason.
Trump has been pretty open about his frustrations with his own cabinet and staff, if he thought there were problems with McMaster he'd say something.

On another note what kind of riots/insurrection could we expect if Hillary or Obama got arrested?
>>
>>136667109
No his open frustrations are the show theyre putting on.
>>
>>136666907
They might akbar it. I figured a temple was cliche. Keep it old school you know. I'd be content with a hanging garden. Or a cracker barrel. Prime real estate for a cracker barrel.
>>
>>136667109
None
As long as everything is done legitimately and looks professional it wouldnt be anything worse than what they've done so far with all the paid activists.
Democrats are annoying but the majority are still sentient. They know how bad both of those people were. They say it openly now about her. Obama it will take a little time as he's a nigger and so normies are scared to say what they all know deep down
>>
File: download (26).jpg (11KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
download (26).jpg
11KB, 194x260px
>>136658768

>send him to Duterte
>>
File: images (56).jpg (7KB, 188x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (56).jpg
7KB, 188x267px
>>136659559

>doh!
>>
>>136667345
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck that would be amazing.
>>
>>136666925
Hold up faggot you think Iran should get nuclear weapons? Because that's McMasters Iranian deal faggot. Hold on faggot McMaster wants us to send troops to Syria and fight assad. This is all about Muslims. This is not about kikes. Out played again. Storm troopers are honestly taking a beating on this issue. Democrats are literally the only people on your side over McMaster. This is embarrassing. I don't even like Jews but I'd rather have a nationalist kike then a filthy fuxking Muslim.
>>
>>136667477
Bro stop pretending ur not some jewish 20 something that's JIDF. You literally only think about muslims. We get it you're surrounded by muslims. That's because you're fucking jews and went into the heart of the middle east and STOLE LAND for UR FAKE COUNTRY
>>
>>136663791
I loved seeing this live, seeing King Kike's look of hurt and betrayal and Trump, resigned to walking away because if he has to endure another ten seconds with such rampant jewry he's going to build some ovens into that wall.
>>
File: 1497906993809.jpg (60KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497906993809.jpg
60KB, 800x533px
Trump will smite the Jews, the KIKES WILL PAY
>>
>>136657096
This, by many means, she could squeal and leak out info to save her own skin.

This is why many didn't talk of Jimmy Saville or out him during the scandals as he may have been part of a network he could take down to save his own ass. Same with Trump's presumed association with the Lolita Express, if he was a part of it, he could tear down the rest to save himself. They can't turn on their own as it could lead those who were spurned to tear down the whole network for self-preservation.
>>
>>136667574
Sharia law faggot. People in Europe are going to jail for saying fuck Muhammad. You really are a gigantic fucking faggot statist truly are the enemy. I was a fool to think you'd make a good vanguard against commies. Your all literally fucking retarded. Enjoy endless refugees of Islam because trump got cucked by Neocons because you like McMaster and growing the economy with illegal Shitskins so you can have 1%gdp. Please God Nuke us.
>>
>>136663080
>>136663080
They need to be stripped of their I'll ~ gotten gains.

>snakes don't even need hands though sheesh
>>
File: 1491153108063.jpg (124KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491153108063.jpg
124KB, 621x960px
>>136667848
Bro you live in the United States. If you reap the benefits of the Unites States and are thinking about the benefit of Israel over the United States you should really consider killing yourself. Either do that or move to Israel permanently but fuck off with this JIDF shitshow. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>136667760
Fuck the Muslims. Statists support Islam because islamism has taken over the state. Clearly evident via McMaster. Enjoy splitting the base via Globalist lines cocksucker.
>>
>>136656517
Would Castro's son extradite her is the real question?
>>
>>136656517
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/20/state-department-probes-clinton-handling-government-emails-could-pull-her-security-clearance.html

Found this from June, supposedly the State Department reopened the investigation into her back then
>>
File: prmyy84ngowx.jpg (46KB, 840x439px) Image search: [Google]
prmyy84ngowx.jpg
46KB, 840x439px
>>136656517
If Canada thinks they can pull that stunt off they've been living in safety for too long.

Time to forcefully annex Canada.
>>
File: weiner.jpg (13KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
weiner.jpg
13KB, 384x216px
>>136658309
in weiner we trust
>>
File: 1486968804500.jpg (168KB, 763x733px) Image search: [Google]
1486968804500.jpg
168KB, 763x733px
>>136668038
Yes McMaster is the reason for Islam and NOT FUCKING KING NIGGER FOR 8 YEARS. THE KIKES CHOSE KING NIGGER. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>136667345
If only he hadn't warned him.
>>
>>136665692

It's really getting to the point where they are better off assassinating the whole family. He is really THAT destructive. Leaving him alive will only hurt Israel in the long run because it's clear that he doesn't give a fuck about the jews. He has a proven track record.
>>
File: 1488338120141.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488338120141.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>136666099
We could use some more clay
>>
>>136668163
Something about that laptop of his?
>>
File: download (39).jpg (7KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download (39).jpg
7KB, 184x274px
>>136663791
Great video

>Trumpnati
>>
>>136668193
fuck the jews
>>
>>136666099

I'm Canadian and I support being annexed by the US. As long as I'm allowed to move there.
>>
>>136668308
If you're part of the US you can travel wherever.
>>
>>136668308
get rid of ur shitskins first tho
>>
>>136668193
Soros literally helped the Nazis hunt Jews, I'd say it's a fair assumption that he doesn't care about them.
>>
LOCK HER UP
>>
Hahah, I love how Trump causes people to self deport! I would say sorry Canada, and I am sorry for the few true /pol leafs, but let's face it, most of
Canada is filled with rotten shill leafs, and they're begging for it.

How can we convince our pavement apes to follow suit?
>>
>>136668193

They're probably waiting for the Schwartz Sr to die of old age and play puppet with his son. I imagine his organizations and business have been thoroughly infiltrated by several intelligence agencies. Mossad, CIA, FSB, etc.

It's not even a matter of getting your own people hired on, I'm sure they are more than enough people than can be bribed or blackmailed. Schwartz' Open Society Foundations is pretty useful to move people and gather data from all manner of regions and nations.
>>
>>136666099
Lulziest timeline: Trump gets reelected, then becomes Canada's president for another two terms after the nations merge...
>>
>>136656517
>Stay to August 19th
>Just before the eclipse on the 21st
Really stirs the beans in the pot.
>>
File: SOROS_CLINTON_MERKEL_TRUDEAU.jpg (2MB, 2198x1576px) Image search: [Google]
SOROS_CLINTON_MERKEL_TRUDEAU.jpg
2MB, 2198x1576px
>>136656517
http://canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
>The Canadian government is donating 20 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The money will distributed over four years to assist in sexual and reproductive health programs in Nigeria.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
>Khadr was was charged with throwing the grenade that killed US army Sgt Christopher Speer in 2002, when Khadr was 15 years old. He pleaded guilty to murder but later recanted and said he was coerced into making the plea.
>The soldier’s widow, Tabitha Speer, along with retired special forces Sgt Layne Morris, who was injured in the firefight, sued Khadr in Utah. They won a $134m wrongful death judgment in 2015. Now they want an Ontario court to uphold that judgment, and sought an injunction aimed at freezing Khadr’s assets ahead of hearings later this year.
>Ontario judge denies request by US soldier’s widow and injured former soldier to freeze former Guantánamo detainee’s assets ahead of hearing in the fall
>Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, has defended the C$10.5m (US$8.24m) in a settlement paid to a Canadian man held at Guantánamo Bay for a decade, calling it the best choice in difficult circumstances.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.
>will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the refugee programs.
>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.
>Soros contributing funding to the project.

J U S T N U K E U S
>>
>>136668002
I'm thinking about nationalism. Euro is crushing Poland cuz they said fuck Muslims. Sharia law is alive in England, France, Germany, and your under the illusion we can't possibly be fucked in the future via communists and their open borders. Canada fucked itself in less then a decade. And your telling me I shouldn't focus on a sand nigger saying Allah akbar.
>>
>>136668882
Please archive it

>https://theguardian com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
https://archive.is/LYvuZ
>http://cbc ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
https://archive.is/zvvNx
>>
They are being put in Europe because of the KIKES you fucking retard.
>>
>>136668308
We don't want you anymore. You had your chance, as a northern territory.

You individually, you're welcome to come anytime. Assuming you're not one of the degenerates. And if you are, why the hell would you leave OH CANADA?
>>
>>136668658

They'd be better off killing them, seizing all of their assets and taking over their businesses. If Mossad wanted to hire me to do the job, I'd fucking help in a heartbeat.
>>
>>136668178
McMaster is pretending it's not real Islam. Just fake 7th century Islam......destroy all Globalists including McMaster
>>
>>136668995
Mate you dont like McMaster because he hates Israel. McMaster is a PATRIOT. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>136668970

I'm not one of the degenerates. I've been fighting against this shit for 15 years. I'd much rather be American than Canadian at this point because being Canadian means being a doormat for literally everyone in the name of "progress."
>>
>>136668002
If you think mudslimes are good for us or anyone else, you're a fucking moron. Hate the jews all you want, but mudslimes deserve gassing just as much, if not more.
>>
>>136658276
what is this from, I've seen this once before, looks absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>136669072
McMaster is Muslim apologist
>>
>>136669166

Feel your pain, mate. Felt the same way after the previous presidential election here. May be worse here in a decade, but yeah, Trudeau is a world-class cuck. Feel bad for ya.
>>
File: images (38).jpg (8KB, 297x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
8KB, 297x169px
>>136667469
>Based Duterte
>>
>>136669166
If it's any consolation, I doubt Trump's ICE gives a shit about pursuing freedom-loving Canadians, as long as you keep your nose clean.
>>
File: IMG_2326.gif (936KB, 320x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2326.gif
936KB, 320x197px
>>136657835
>>
File: download (34).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (34).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>136667477

>this

You're delusional, you're delusional,
Boy you're losing your mind.
It's confusing yo, you're confused you know,
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up, with your Napoleon complex,
Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex
>>
>>136656517
>tfw live in North Hatley
>>
>>136669072
Need to research McMaster more, but sounds like he's in bed with Soros, so. . .

Hell NO!
>>
>>136666099

Not gonna happen.

We got no debts to hill dawg. She owes US for fucking up and losing and forcing us to deal with trumps crazy and deal with all the regional bullshit like asylum seekers thinking they aren't safe in USA and coming to Canada illegally.

And even if that wasn't the case we negotiating NAFTA and harboring the hill would be bad for that.

If hdawg gets charged she's either going to go back to the USA to prove she's not guilty (arrogance is a funny thing like that) or run to some far away country who owes her some real favours and live out her days as a queen pretending shes like Snowden and Julian.
>>
File: cucked.png (12KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
12KB, 208x243px
>>136656517
>tfw you live in Canada
>tfw you live in Quebec
I don't want here near me
>>
>>136669450
>>136669662

Thanks guys, but if I'm moving to the US, I'm doing it legally. I believe in everything America is supposed to stand for, and that includes following the law. As tempting as jumping the border would be, I'd just feel wrong about it.

Canada has been a piece of shit country for 30 years. I was always the guy where, when my "fellow countrymen" would make fun of America and act superior to them -- I'd be the one reminding them that the only reason we're not speaking Russian or Mandarin is because of the people they are smugly shitting on.

Now things have gotten even worse. As a straight white male, I'm not welcome in the job market. We have to make sure that every woman and minority gets a cushy job before I get a shot, even though I did the work and got two university degrees. I don't have the right genitals or skin colour. Fuck this country. I really hope Trump annexes us.
>>
File: happening.jpg (324KB, 910x862px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
324KB, 910x862px
>>136656517
Oh Shit. Do we have a happening on our hands?
>>
>>136669072
shill detected
>>
File: big guy airlines.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big guy airlines.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>136668054

This. I hope he doesn't.
>I'll bet a loyalist in the Justice Dept tipped them off.
>Trump tell Trudeau to hand her over.
>Trudeau says no.
> Trump orders extraordinary rendition
>Bill started them BTW
>Big guys grab them all
>Pulls sacks over their heads
>Fly them to Guantanamo
>CIA interrogators beat confessions out of them

best and greatest timeline
>>
Go on take the money and run.

Woo hoo hoo!

GON TAKE DA MONEY AND RUN

WOOT HOOT HOO
>>
>>136670153
See >>136668882
It may go down like that
>>
File: 1500691607699.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500691607699.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>>136670091
>>
>>136666099
>Trump invades.
>Annex Canada.
Nah fuck you kick Trudeau and those traitorous bastards out but I will never serve America. Ill go to the UK if needbe
>>
File: fuggg.jpg (238KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuggg.jpg
238KB, 960x960px
>>136670091
oh shi
>>
File: US Annex Canada.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
US Annex Canada.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>136666099
Fallout timeline when?
>>
Plus the Liberals just gave $20M to the Clinton Foundation
>>
>>136656517
If she runs, we just get to send Seal Team Six on her. Maybe we can get a Chris Dorner type situation going where the whereabouts of her escape are updated in real team and we can see her downfall on television.
>>
File: uk_rip.jpg (228KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
uk_rip.jpg
228KB, 960x637px
>>136670288
>I will never serve America. Ill go to the UK if needbe
The Crown in the last 100 years has become an actual joke
>>
>>136656517

She is running against Truedeu in Canada's election... she will be the conservative up their.
>>
>>136668990
[email protected]
>>
>>136668150
Nah m8 we believe in burning witches.
>>
>>136661369
the WH is being renovated... and he said he isn't on vacation. and he isn't out of the picture lol.
>>
>>136670390
Isn't that CBC headline just strangely written?
>to take over

That doesn't necessarily sound like a temporary visit sort of deal to me........
>>
File: soros_trudeau.jpg (222KB, 666x1350px) Image search: [Google]
soros_trudeau.jpg
222KB, 666x1350px
>>136670437
See >>136668882
>$20million to Clinton Foundation
>$10.5million to jihadi muslim killer
>taking money from soros and working to push more ""refugees"" in all countries
J U S T
>>
>>136670570
Do you work at CNN? or are you just a fucking moron?
>>
File: download (36).jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (36).jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>136668458
>wouldn't it be intrigue as fuck

>Soros LARPs as Nazi to save his own neck as child
>spends life contents to exact revenge upon Germans

How ya derin wiff dat Germbros?
>how are Soros policies werkin fer ya?
>>
>>136670512

What's this email address? Is Mossad gonna give me a job? lol
>>
Pls stay home Hillary
>>
>>136670153
I got one better
>burn the witch!!!!!
>smoors
>>
File: trudeau_podesta.jpg (99KB, 735x632px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_podesta.jpg
99KB, 735x632px
>>136670763
Everyone knows the best pizza is in Quebec!
>>
File: day of the rake.gif (3MB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.gif
3MB, 432x320px
>>136670288
>nah fuck you man i'll never serve america!!!
so fucking gay

>>136670432
soon
>>
>>136661369
i'd like to believe, but...
>>
File: Hillary-Witch.jpg (33KB, 388x492px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Witch.jpg
33KB, 388x492px
>>136670931
>>
File: IMG_2329.jpg (104KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2329.jpg
104KB, 400x400px
>>136671064
So we agree?
>>
>>136670675
>>
File: pride_2016_promo_pm.jpg (39KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
pride_2016_promo_pm.jpg
39KB, 624x624px
>>136671189
You can always see if they sink or float
>>
File: images (86).jpg (8KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (86).jpg
8KB, 273x185px
>>136670948
No Xir

>ALL roads lead back to Chicago
>>
>>136671338
fuck I can taste that deep dish like it was yesterday, way too good
>>
>>136670675
That just begs the question of whether he "deserves" revenge when he killed more jews himself than the average German ever did, I mean he "survived" the holocaust in the same sense that the guards did
>>
>>136671270
So we drown her? Good idea! I'll get the ankle weights!
>>
File: download (12).jpg (5KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
5KB, 262x193px
>>136671427

>perrrvyyyy mannnn
>>
>>136671499
No no no - if she floats, she's a witch. If she sinks and drown, she's not a witch.
>>
File: download (42).jpg (8KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (42).jpg
8KB, 314x160px
>>136671481
I didn't say it was right
>>
>>136671586

She turned me into a newt!!
>>
>>136671586
Well why don't we do the Monty Python method instead then?
>>
Oh man, if this is real then that probably means trump has some serious shit on her.
He's dangling one last out for her, if she admits she gets off but proof straight from the horses mouth will put a lot of (((business men))) on the firing line and even the most bluepilled idiots will be forced to accept the truth.
If she still denies, he ruins her and trump releases the truth anyway.

Either way, her bosses are gonna fry her.
>>
>>136671656
I'm guessing you got better?
>>
>>136671748

Yes. ;)
>>
>>136671899
Ok, but now we must get down to business and figure out if harrily clintoris ways as much as a duck. Fuck me, we need a scale.
>>
>>136672043

I will help you. But you must bring me a shrubbery.
>>
>>136658508
Hillary and Obama will be throw under the bus. They made careers as virtue signalers and useful idiots, now they've both outlived their usefulness. Soros may one day get offed, can't see him being deposed peacefully. Rothschilds need full scale holocaust war to be rid of.
>>
>>136672129
Ok, I can do that.
>>136671545
Give me a shrubbery! I command you as your king! NEEP!
>>
>>136656517
Check who else in Congress is currently taking a vacation.

This aligns with Trump's vacation as well.

... something seems off especially with the 12th coming up.
>>
>>136671545
NEEP!!!
>>
There might not be bigger fish to fry, but there may be many more smaller fish. If Hillary gives up the whole network then Hillary's handlers have to start over from scratch. Start over with new people who see the previous ones in jail.

SMU football still isn't back.
>>
>>136672973
NEEP
>>
>>136659884
Even without a treaty, Canada couldn't stop us from simply coming in to get her. There would be international outrage but we wouldn't give a shit. Remember when we forced the presidential airplane of Bolivia to land and be searched because there was a small chance Edward Snowden was onboard? Complete violation of all kinds of diplomatic protocols and international law but we still did it because no one could stop us. We won't go into Russia or China to kidnap someone but we'd certainly go into Canada for a high profile target.
>>
according to Canadian MP Bill and Hillary Clinton
>>
>>136656517
Goddamn Bill looks fucked.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.