[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILITARY INDUSTRIAL complex soft coup of white house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CzfTVfTXAAESaTZ.jpg (71KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
CzfTVfTXAAESaTZ.jpg
71KB, 1024x732px
Do you think the military industrial complex is attempting a soft coup of the white house? As Trump fires his cabinet members they are slowly being replaced by high ranking government officials. And now all of this North Korea shit with Trump using the rhetoric of "fire and fury which does not sound like his words.

The timing of these events is very unusual and foul play could be at bay.
Maybe the most happening of happenings that have ever happened lads.
Trying to put us into 1984 with threat of nuclear war.
>>
>>136656131
Do you faggots realize the president has no power right?
>>
>>136656222
What are you talking about???!!!
He just set the world into a fire engulfed shit storm by saying 2 sentences.
That's fucking power
>>
>>136656131
I don't think anyone would miss the country stuffed with obese retards. Let NK nuke it and make some room for people with better genes.
>>
>>136657248
Ha. Cute.
Have fun with your women getting raped in the street by Somalis
>>
>>136656131
They are setting their ducks in order preparing for the inevitable civil war that will occur. But yhis too is staged by the forces of Satan.
>>
>>136656222
You do realize WWII was like 80 years ago, and since then congress has signed away their constitutional rights and have given the President basically full authority for any kind of war action.

Literally the only power congress has left is to name the war.
>>
>>136657589
>another American pretending that muzzies in Europe rape more white girls than American blacks in the US
Kek nice try fatass
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.