[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacklisted by Google's Competitor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

File: images.jpg (12KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 317x159px
>Be Me
>Get fired for doing something similar to what happened to the guy at google recently a year ago
>Can't get a job now after sending literally over 6000 applications since last year via careerbuilder, indeed, monster, by hand, company websites everything
>Every job that calls and is interested suddenly backs out and finds "Another person slightly better"
>Have this happen over 100 times in the last 3 months
>Have ten years in the field, a bachelors degree in IT along with certifications
>Was a manager at the big company

Am I blacklisted /pol/? If i am what the fuck am I supposed to do when even non tech jobs won't hire me!
>>
You sue.
>Class action lawsuit incoming.
>>
>>136654439
You change your name and self-identify as a black Jewish translesbian.

To defeat the Jew one must learn the Jew's tactics as their own.
>>
Legally change your name?
>>
>>136654596
how do I prove for a fact i'm blacklisted?
>>
>>136654439
>be you
>think i need to spout my opinion in a Send All email to the company
>can't get a job from companies that don't want to hire someone who will sperg out
>can't hide my powerlevel and /pol/ status even in the workplace

Just kill yourself retard. I work in a job full of fucking beaners but I don't send out emails bitching about how they don't do work and that the language barrier impedes efficiency.
>>
>>136654934
You hire a lawyer and you investigate.
>>
What kind of secret darknet site are these HR people congregating on?
>>
>>136654728
If he changes his name, it's hard to prove your employment at a previous company.
He would have to erase all that previous work experience from his resume
>>
>>136654998
I didn't send a memo to the entire company. I basically went to my boss and stated my concerns for how things were being run because it was unethical and illegal in some cases. They told us they wanted "open dialogue to resolve issues so we can make the team 100% at all times" and i was a manager of the department i was in. I didn't go over anyone's head or make a public stink or leak it.
>>
>>136655246
You might be blacklisted because of the specific company you were at, having certain shitty IT companies with toxic management environments on your resume will get you permanently blacklisted from all other IT companies.
you could always try Alaskan crab fishing, it pays well if you don't die
>>
>>136654439
Go to Mexico or a place where no make a investigation of your past.
>>
>>136654439
Get a real job, like labor. Faggot bougosise.
>>
>>136655094
I would guess fake wikis dedicated to fake sciences. Look into Decision Science or a similar copy maybe?
>>
>>136655629
>>136655094
Is there a place that employers can blacklist employees that's hidden from plain site?
>>
>>136654439
3 hints that make me get more offers:
- always mark your race as mixed or native american.. employers are not allowed to ask if you are 1/64 or 1/128 native american for instance
- always mark 'have a disability', a disability can include a mental handicap like autism or aspergers... either way, empolyers cannot ask

Even though companies say that no one sees those except EEOC, hiring departments are always wary of it and pay attention. They cant be seen as overly rejecting people of color or disabled because that is a HUGE lawsuit waiting to happen.
>>
>>136657492
No.
Blacklisting or even giving bad references can lead to lawsuits. If it can even be suspected it amounts to defamation.
>>
>>136658104
how do you bring a lawsuit without the evidence that they even blacklisted you? How do I get proof?
>>
File: one_man_bucket.jpg (15KB, 279x346px) Image search: [Google]
one_man_bucket.jpg
15KB, 279x346px
>>136657874

>always mark your race as mixed or native american.
>>
>>136654439
this is obviously a larp thread, sage

with that said, it's not uncommon for microsoft managers to be shunned everywhere, they got reputation for all being political hacks who are way over paid.
>>
Go Blackhat.
>>
File: 1402960080472.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1402960080472.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>136656136
>Go to Mexico
Even as a Mexican I can not vouch for this.
>>
>>136658242
You don't need evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Civil suits have a lower burden of proof than criminal suits. This is why Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, and OJ Simpson never went to jail but ended up paying a ton of money to the victim's families.

If you honestly suspect this, talk with a lawyer and they'll get you sorted out. They think of a lot more things than you'd ever think of.
>>
>>136654439
>Am I blacklisted
No wonder you're on a list, do you have any idea just how offensive that sort of language is ? How DARE you use the word black in such a negative context, this is exactly the sort of hateful violent use of words that puts POCs like myself in fear for my safety !
>>
>>136657492
No,but you gotta remember these HR cunts all are in contact since they came from the same pool.
>>
>>136654439
Why don't you just use a recruiter like every other person in IT?
>>
>>136659099
That's the problem. I use recruiters, anyone I can get ahold of. It's not just going for full time employers its for contracts too. It's for literally any job searching entire states applying to all the jobs possible.
>>
>>136657874
HR here, hiring departments definitely see and we actually get tax credits for hiring disabled or veterans
>>
>>136659215
How much are you asking for? If someone else is stealing your job for cheaper, that is a legitimate reason to not hire you.
>>
>>136659215
Who did you used to work for, if you don't mind?
>>
>>136659479
I always ask well below the posted amount. I tell em straight up "Enough to pay the bills" I never overshoot always undershoot. They always give the offer higher than I ask.

>>136659493
HP with microsoft in Redmond WA
>>
>>136655094

Its just Taleo dumping your resume into the black-hole
>>
File: cuck.jpg (52KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
52KB, 330x500px
>>
should i hire a some thing to help me?
i put in a job resume at some "place" background check, checks out
>cont
>>
>>136660340
i break rib between putting in resume and background checkign coming in
cant go in, lose job

year and a half later, same boss at the same place. i know ppl there, he's hiring agin, he wants to get me in

put in resume. nothings happened on background record. week passes, he gives me a call
brings up all this shit that passed by last time

no its cool, ill just hire a lawyer around here that owned the previous place i worked at and stole my work and i called them thieves in the unemployement hearing.

why the fuck for? idk hes a lawyer and maybe his business didnt have the popularity when his restauratn opened when my parents same business was in, and then IT burns down, he ends up getting business, my parents insurance company didnt want to give them their insurance, they go to court over it, they come back, im little, they go the fire marshals said rats chewed through the wires and caught it on fire.

they didnt get it. yea ill justhire one of these lawyers around here.

one of these lawyers around here btw while workign and im sure he was good buddies with the one who owned the place i worked, gets me screwed in some car accident i had while workign there. told the cop, i had merged. he places me on the road on the right road. then the story all goes to fuck. he tried to bring the girl back to my car during the investigation, i told him no. i dont talk to her. he then asked me again what i said happened, i moved to the rear passenger door before i talked. i said i had merged, she jumps over blah blah. i said i just wante to get out of the road and not play bumper cars with other people.

right. so this police report goes on, then he says, i admitted to everythign i done it. then he writes, the girl says she had the green light. see she was still in the godamn intersection before the light. when she knew all this

>cont
>>
>>136660488
the cop writes im responsible, and says it was caused by a merge

adjusters change it to running a red light, pays them 15k in damage and hospital.

i said wtf, you wrote i ran a redlight.

fucking anwyay go to the state insurance shit hole. they said i needed to take them to court. i said no i dont, and the little retard guy tells me if it makes sense to him

fuck him what the fuck does he think he is, wht i fi go beat the shit out of him andkill him and say he was threatening me. makes sense right?

godamn right of way laws they couldnt give a shit less about

how the fuck did they do that?

oh btw let me go get a lwyer im sure theyll help
>>
>>136654439
Shadowrun their fucking asses.
>>
I don't understand why would any experienced IT guy want to be a wagecuck. OP must be a severe case of a brainlet if he can't work as a freelancer and needs to be someone's bootlicker to survive.
>>
>>136654934

Call pretending to be an employer who wants to hire you doing a background check.
>>
>>136654439
Tell the places you are applying to that you are currently employed at the last place and they cant call them for that reason. Also, make sure your references are giving you good references. Call up some HR people who didn't hire you and ask them if they can give you any pointers on improving your application, maybe one of them will tip you off if you have been blacklisted
>>
>>136660836
i've been unemployed for a year. They'll obviously find that out.
>>
>>136659822
Undershooting could be a problem too. The question for money always shows confidence on you validating the amount you want to get paid for your skills. If you don't give them an amount either, it sounds sketchy specially for someone like you that has many years of experience.
>>
>>136654439
https://personals.poz.com
>>
>>136657874
That's 2 hints dingus
>>
>>136660809
this
>>
>>136660963
How will they find it out if they aren't allowed to call the previous employer?
>>
>>136654685
This.
>>
>>136655246
Look into smaller tech jobs for like a school or something. Network administration, perhaps. Don't expect it to be as good of pay, though.
>>
>>136655629
Alaskan crab fishing no longer pays shit. Shit tons of people tried it after those shows came out about fishing up there.
>>
>>136661288
Google algorithms for firing people.
>>
>>136654439
You idiot you're not supposed to mix politics and your livelihood. You deserve your present impoverished state.
>>
>>136661278
Yes, also this. Record it too, might be valuable for a lawsuit
>>
>>136655094
>>136654439
Blacklisting also happens somewhat openly. Kelly Ellis, an antiwhite SJW woman that work(ed?) google maintains a spreadsheet of "toxic cis white males" and she brags about it on twitter. If you read the replies you see women (and some men) from other companies asking her for a copy in DM.
>>
>>136654439
Volunteer abroad. It's what I did when I couldn't find a job with my STEM degree. You'd be surprised how many doors it opens. I met a guy who ran a language school in Japan and ended up teaching English there and finding my wife. I plan to go back to Japan after my master's degree, but I'll never forget how it all started with volunteering abroad.
>>
>>136660809
This. I knew a guy who's previous employer was urging callers not to hire him. He had his mother call and pretend to be some random company, and she recorded the employer explain that he was just a troublemaker who was constantly slacking off and encouraging others to do so. They got hit with some fine, and settled with him for a reasonable amount of money for his troubles.
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (134KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
134KB, 600x450px
>>136654439
Move to India.
>>
>>136654439

Very much likely you're blacklisted. People talk between companies in tech. It's not as big a field as people think it is. People talk with their friends who most likely either work at the same company or different within the industry.
>>
>>136655246
>They told us they wanted "open dialogue to resolve issues so we can make the team 100% at all times"
Exactly what ChairmanMao did to weed out the hidden opposition during his 100 Flowers campaign.
>>
>>136661288
>Anon thinks they won't call anyways
The only way for them to get caught is for one of them to say something to you about it, and no one is dumb enough to do that.
>>
Bumping for OP
>>
>>136656760

decision science is based you kike
>>
Make a twitter account white knight every twitter feminist. Get a few of them to follow you back.

Stick your dick in whatever drama-of-the-day happens so randos attack you.

Get feminists sympathy.

"Come out" as transpolynomial gender or something and have feminists signal boost.

Apply for whatever job you want.

a.) You'll get it as a "diversity hire" or some bullshit. Your skills will probably be fine but being transgender gives you bonus points or something.
b.) If you don't get the job then you can talk about how they are sexist and other tech companies will literally offer you jobs on the spot because of this "injustice".

After a week on the job post to twitter that you feel "uncomfortable in the gender binary" and start going by 'they'.

Wait a week, everyone will go back to calling you 'he'. A month later everyone will forget. If someone calls you out then you rage at them back for "invalidating your gender identity".

Done.
>>
File: 1499621230837.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499621230837.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>136654439

Them without the Mark of the Beast will neither Buy or Sell!

Join a Christian separatist group.

Its the only thing left for you...

"Brave New World" Character of "Savage" may be inspiration to you?
>>
>>136662647
>>136662647
i had a friend who was telling me
>come up here and get a job in amazon, right after high school. pretend your gay and they'll promote you. They're promoting everyone to managers who act like their gay or lesbian

stil going on? this was back in 98
>>
>>136660539

This is why I keep personal backups of code, design docs, email, keys, etc. If they fuck me then I fuck them back.
>>
Will they start blacklisting art next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
>>
>>136663239
mmmh
>>
>>136654439
Let's start with something simple; most companies send information to Equifax for their automated background check service.

Fill out this form and send it in; they'll send you a copy of your record.

theworknumber.com/Employees/DataReport/report_request.pdf

See for yourself what they put in your records.
>>
>>136663239

Still happening, unfortunately. If you become a twitter famous tech feminist who calls them self "queer" and attend a weekend coding bootcamp then someone like google, github, twitter, facebook, etc will hire you.

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>136663419
simply glorious
>>
>>136655246
They pre emptively struck you. THey are afraid you will sue. You are guilty of being litigious, even though you aren't.
>>
>>136660515
>>136660515

What the fuck language is this in?
>>
>>136664481
muricn
>>
File: trump-on-tank.gif (4MB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
trump-on-tank.gif
4MB, 540x350px
>>136663556
how convenient. no poo in loos probably even show up

>>136664481
>>136665268
plebitese
>>
>>136662918

“All right then," said the savage defiantly, I'm claiming the right to be unhappy."

"Not to mention the right to grow old and ugly and impotent; the right to have syphilis and cancer; the right to have too little to eat, the right to be lousy; the right to live in constant apprehension of what may happen tomorrow; the right to catch typhoid; the right to be tortured by unspeakable pains of every kind."

[There was a long silence.]

"I claim them all," said the Savage at last.”

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
>>
>>136666909
tpbp
>>
>>136654439
I have exact same problem. At least I am not alone. I have applied to like 1000+ places and all these HR niggers keep telling me is "you have impressive resume, but we found better candidates"

I honestly start feeling that there is some kind of secret website where the HR people look at what you post online and then check it against their SJW filters and then decide to hire you or not.
>>
>>136654439
depends on the specifics of your manifesto. You could be a fucking moron, you know. Post it.
>>
>>136667446
fuck hr faggot niggers. try to find freelance work. maybe even try putting up signs to advertise locally. most mom and pop shops will let you and a lot of them need websites or apps or someshit.
>>
>>136659386
do you get any tax credits or good goy points for hiring non-whites and non-asians?
>>
>>136667446
Pretty much my spot. Gonna lose the house soon.
>>
>>136654439
hey, Anon, why can't you just send in a cover letter that says something like #blacklivesmatter or #fuck cis-scum? Remember the sandnigger who got into Harvard that way? Have you tried that?

Any anons here, what are your thoughts on this and have any of you tried this? I am legitimately asking, since I really fucking hate working in a min wage job with a graduate degree.
>>
>>136668408
Career advisor here. I can place anyone with a STEM degree. However you folks like to apply to places like San Diego or San Francisco only rather than Omaha or Minneapolis
>>
move countries and change your refs
>>
>>136654439
Career advisor here. OP should post his resume to let /pol/ destroy it
>>
>>136654439
>Have ten years in the field, a bachelors degree in IT along with certifications

this is why jobs in the tech sector are ultra faggot.

SJW only need apply to these techie lite jobs.
>>
Odd that you bring this up after the doc made headlines and that you won't show your flag.
Hmm...
>>
>>136668649
I feel like lying your ass off is the tried and true way to find employment in America. With companies here requiring 5+ years of experience for entry level positions, they WANT you to lie.
>>
>>136655094
Probably just via email.
>>
>>136668649
False. I try to stay away from CA knowing how expensive it is and knowing how commie it is.

Tried applying everywhere across the country - mid west, east coast, even west coast - nothing.

But, can you legitimately help even if not a minority or disabled?
>>
>capitalism works
>>
File: u_wot_m8_the_film-72457.gif (2MB, 328x166px) Image search: [Google]
u_wot_m8_the_film-72457.gif
2MB, 328x166px
>>136670179

>torture cults where infant boys genitals are mutilated and women are encouraged to stalk and repress productive men
>capitalism?
>>
>>136654439
6000 applications? 100+ tech interviews in 3 months (~90 days)? Do you even actually work in tech or have any idea how rigorous and time consuming the recruitment process is? Just 6 in one month would be intense. Methinks you're full of shit.
>>
>>136660809
This is what you do. I've heard of this sort of thing before. And I've known people this has happened to. It's a pretty simple solution. You call your previous employer, posing as someone thinking about hiring you. You record the conversation and find out what exactly they are saying about you. You would be very surprised at how little your previous employer is legally allowed to say about you, to someone calling and asking. I am pretty sure the ONLY thing they can legally say is something along the lines of
>If you had the need, would you hire this person again?
If they say ANYTHING other than "yes" or "no" they're breaking the laws.
>>
>>136670589
All phone interviews.
>>
>>136658774
>George Zimmerman
this is why no one likes commies. they lie about stuff and deny bitcoin
>>
>>136670798
Well if you really applied to 6000 companies I can assure you most of them have no access to this hypothetical blacklist you propose. My company certainly doesn't. Nor do we have any kind of diversity program. And we're most certainly in the top 6000 tech companies.
>>
>>136661823
POO
I
N
THE
L
O
O
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.