[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something doesn't add up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 1489931884565.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489931884565.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Ok so, poof. Norks have miniaturization all of a sudden. When the fuck did that happen? The narrative was that their ICBMs were only at prototype stages only a month ago, and they were apparently nowhere near miniaturizing their nuclear technology. So what happened? Were the world's intel agencies completely incompetant until now, unable to get any reliable intel out of the Hermit Kingdom? Or is this all bullshit war propoganda to sell us on the war? I'm going with the latter. I think they want a clear and present threat to get all those west coast libtards worried and willing to fight. Trying to do a preemptive strike to stop the real future threat of NorK missiles wouldn't be enough to get those partisan morons to support Trump, he has to convince them that they are in imminent danger of nuclear annihilation.
>>
You didnt expect the news to report good things after the russia narrative was btfo. they need a new crisis. this is it.
>>
>>136652885
stupid primitive amerifat yank unable to comprehend the high iq of best korea
>>
>>136652885
>I just watched styx's latest video and went straight to /pol/
>>
>>136655254
anyone with an attention span longer than a goldfish can see it
>>
>>136652885
NK had miniaturization and submarine launch capability for a while. The "Deep State" has been typing up bogus intelligence reports and handing them to the President and public at large.
>>
File: happening.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>>136652885
Something very fishy is going on with the (((narrative))). Haven't heard the word "russia" much anymore, and it looks like mueller has nothing but old news with mike flynn. I don't trust all these military fags trump is surrounding himself with, kelly, mattis, us military brainwashes everybody who joins it to fight in their endless wars I don't trust them advising the president. Isis is surrounded but the population is syria likes them way too much so they can't be killed easily. It's like North Korea is just a convenient excuse to show off some new hardware like some half assed missile defense system. Trump's smart enough not to get into a ground war with the norks, he knows what happened in iraq and syria. So what could the end game be? A quick surgical strike to take out the nukes? Then a few more quick strikes to take out the rest of nk so they don't invade seoul. This is a loose loose situation for trump, he looks bad if he invades he looks bad if he does nothing after drawing a red line. He's getting shit advice thats all i know, i have no clue what their end game is.
>>
>>136652885
Russia is actively helping them to create more chaos and lure the US into a war.
>>
>>136656115
of course the brain dead german thinks its the russians
>>
>>136652885
Nah I think the intelligence community downplayed NK nuclear capabilities to taunt Fat Kim into displaying what he has. Otherwise no one would no for sure. Now no matter what happens no one can can claim Fat Kim doesn't have weapons of mass destruction.
>>
>>136656337
Lol says a fat american getting served only 20 minute segments on TV because his attention span is short like his dick.

HF becoming a russian sattelite state.
>>
>>136655134
Fuck you and starved Korea you fake flag faggot.
>>
>>136656823
have fun being Merkels lil bitch. Or maybe Achmeds
>>
>>136652885

They've always been more sophisticated than the mainstream media let on. Years ago the pentagon and CIA said they may already have the technology to make warheads that could go on missiles. You just haven't been paying attention. You've been fed the jokes and memes about how backwards they are and every failed test was highlighted all over the news so you'd never see them as an actual threat. They have dumped a huge amount of their resources into this project and when it comes down to it? It's 50 year old technology. They were going to figure it out since they focused on it so hard.

We should have leveled all of their abilities to produce weapons grade material back in 2006 when they did their first nuclear test.
>>
>>136656115
>>136656823
WTF are you even talking about? What does Russia have to gain by us nuking NK?
>>
>>136652885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI
Nukes don't exist.
>>
>>136657916
He's a german, the brainwashing there is intense. You can't really blame him for seeing reds under the bed
>>
Does anyone else here think China will take NK side and may actually fight us?
>>
>>136655946
Setup stinks. As do the the numb3rs.
8/9/1945 was Nagasaki. 72 years ago. 7 + 2 = 9
thats half of 18 or 666.
Sorta like D-Day 6 / 6 / 1944 = 6 , 6 , 18.
This is how the ' Mystery Schools ' talk and signal each other. The Intel. factions are full of occultists, and the one constant is that every few years when something BIG happens they say " opps , we missed that , sorry ".
Remember they set Sadam Hussein up by telling him USA would not object to his annexing Kuwait, we lied, got more war & destabilization.
>>
>>136657954
This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.
>>
>>136656337
>>136657916

How short sighted are you guys?

I'm not even saying russia is bad but what german bro said makes sense as a logical possible move by russia.
>>
>>136652885

That's basically it. There's no action in NK we could take that wouldn't end in a literal public relations holocaust.

-Kill millions of innocent North Koreans
-Take action that gets hundreds of thousands or millions of SK or Japanese killed
-Get involved in a landwar with Soviet-style government that will throw women and children at our tanks like Stalin did to Uncle Adolf
-Massive postwar humanitarian crisis

Or maybe just all of those together.

There's no way out. It's a massive trap left for Trump that's playing on his ego.
>>
It is all charades. North Korea is a Rothchild created nation meant to test MK Ultra and other human atrocities in private. It is controlled by Mossad generals and the CIA. Kim is their crazy PR front man like his dad was. They are tragetting China and Russia bcause those countries are planning a gold backed currency reset. That is what got Ghadaffi killed too. THEY will not give up near total financial control of the world. They are threatening President Trump. I believe he is in great danger as Mossad/CIA are the world's most ruthless assassins. They usually get away with their atrocities by blaming Russia who they can;t control.
>>
Obviously, they are preparing to blame Iran for giving Norks the technology. NK is just smoke and mirrors...get Americans and /pol/ to shrug in favor of ousting Kim, then bait and switch to Iran, and then Syria. Make Israel happy, make Ivanka glow, make Kushner grin like Damien. Move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, then Kushner likely replaces Pence in 2020 election. Zionist Rothschild NWO reveals hand by 2022.

>wildcard: Yellowstone erupts. Then WWIII really begins, and we might lose.
>>
>>136662357
>North Korea is a Rothchild created nation meant to test MK Ultra and other human atrocities in private. It is controlled by Mossad generals and the CIA

Sauce?
>>
>>136658888
So what does quad 8s mean then?
>>
>>136652885
>>136655946
>>136654713
Watch this. It's from 1999. Will never doubt the President again. https://youtu.be/XjXZNJ50GN0

"Russia" was something concocted up due to all the collusion - Ukraine, for one; Awans giving our intel to other country(ies); Uranium1; Human trafficking; Russia not letting US adopt children for very legitimate reasons...
Look at just a FEW of the crud whose systems the Awans had access to:
-Cedric Richmond, Committee on Homeland Security, ranking member on Terrorism and Cybersecurity subcommittee;
-Andre Carson, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, ranking member on Emerging Threats Subcommittee which is responsible for counterterrorism oversight, member of the Department of Defense Intelligence ...
-Cedric Richmond, Committee on Homeland Security, ranking member on Terrorism and Cybersecurity subcommittee;
-Ted Lieu subcommittee on National Security
-Mark Takano, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology;
-Jackie Speier, intelligence committee.
>>
really!? y'all actually worried bout some commie gooks fuckin up ya christmas?? what happened to MAGA?? come ON! just stop this /bants.
1. you dyin anyway so prepare to meet it face on.
2. NK ain't doin a mf thing anyhow, kikes can't jew a dead country. and they ain done feeding off america's corpse just yet.
3. if you aint ready to die then you ain't livin right. fix that shit.
my 2 cents. carry on /pol/ and see you at the rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
>>
>>136658324
No. They keep saying NK is our problem to deal with.
>>
>>136664489
That's pretty dumb on their part. Giving us free range to deal with it means an extremely heavy military presence in China's backyard.
>>
>>136652885
First it was NK would have ICBM in 3-5 years.
Next it was 2018
Then it changed to currently they can hit US mainland
Now it is they can add a mini-nuke to it

They're ramping up the rhetoric, false flag coming...?
>>
>>136652885
>>136655254

>Spoon Clink
>>
File: 1501211504804.jpg (6KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
1501211504804.jpg
6KB, 172x172px
>>136652885
>being this fucking new

I'm going to guess you're too young to remember how the war in Iraq was initiated after 9/11.

It followed these exact same type of build up by the media, loosely or completely all together unsourced claims of WMD's (weapons of mass destruction)...

Then eventually the administration backing it up with their claims of 100% accurate intelligence that there were infact WMD's and propagandizing the entire nation into supporting it.

Get ready for 'Korean war 2.0: electric jewgaloo'
>>
>>136664757
If it's a false flag then it's probably coming from within NK. That fucker has been pretending to have big balls for quite some time now.
>>
>>136652885
Hey anons,
Over/under on human traffickers & crud politicians scattering like the cockroaches they are and/or suddenly falling "ill" while this NK drama is unfolding?
>>
>>136652885
More like the nukes have been miniturized recently (sometime in past years) but the intel agencies were afraid to admit it because how could they let something like this happen? Of course theyre warhead ready, why wouldn't they be? Are you so naive you dont think China is helping them.

They are announcing it now because they have a plan to move forward with military action.
>>
This is just something to fill a news cycle. NK posturing isn't anything new, the sanctions will be circumvented, and war will not happen.

Sorry to ruin your "happening".
>>
>>136662357
North Korea is what one might call a ' harvest nation '

It's a people farm!
>>
Obama prolly flew them some suitcase nukes
>>
>>136663442
Ewwwwwwwww. Plz no.
>>
>>136652885
>were the world's intel agencies completely incompetent
Pfffffffffft
Are you fucking seriously asking that question?
>>
>>136664236
wow thats very interesting to see in 1999, can't believe nothing was done until now. Thats why something is fishy, why was it let even to get to this point. I'm starting to think the cold war never ended, the establishment thought they defeated the soviets but they just changed tactics, north korea must be getting funding from russia and china to develop these nukes, just watched a tour of NK the tour guides spoke english with a slight russian accent, unmistakable. Something fishy is up with this whole situation, like it was planned long in advance only difference is nobody expected trump to get in office and exercise common sense for 4 years ruining all the careful plans.
>>
File: a394.jpg (477KB, 3500x1968px) Image search: [Google]
a394.jpg
477KB, 3500x1968px
>>136652885
Well he was educated in Switzerland and flashes Freemason hand signals... you do the math.
>>
Russia has likely been supplying them with some sort of R&D or design specifications. If not funding and logistical support.
>>
>>136652885
they got it directly from china. there's the big fucking secret.
>>
>>136657954
My worldview has been flipped upside down and I don't know what life is anymore.
>>
>>136657954
So now that we all know nukes do not exist, why have the Jews been lying to us? Why do they want us to beilve they exist?
>>
i hope trump isnt going along with some blatantly bullshit war because he thinks it will help his poll numbers
trump please dont do this
>>
File: 1499474619616.png (77KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499474619616.png
77KB, 375x444px
>>136652885
Keep resisting the ZOG best Korea.
>>
>>136652885
>When the fuck did that happen
when hillary sold 20% of the country's uranium to russia, who then handed it off to it's allies; iran and norf koreesha
>>
>>136668369
well their defense strategy wouldnt be too effective if they didnt exist now would it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.