[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far Right Stereotypes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it just me or is there a common misconception that only losers and skinhead types embrace far right ideologies? I don't buy it for a second.

I'm 25 years old, have a university degree, and am currently sitting in my car shitposting while my employees make money for me. Most of my right wing friends are also ambitious and successful people.

Where does this misconception come from and how do we combat it?

Is it as simple as living a successful life as individuals or is there more we can do on a collective level?
>>
BAMP
>>
>>136652074
I am an academic, many of my friends are centre, centre right or far right and we are postgrad tier professionals.
Dont worry about the stereotypes, it actually works in our favor because it means they dont prepare their arguments very well out of hubris.
>>
>>136652074
Long before normal people starting taking up white nationalism and the new right it was the losers and outcasts that were keeping it afloat and developing it.
>>
>>136652074
Most intelligent and non nu-male young whites are at least slightly redpilled in my experience. even in london.
>>
>>136652074
>Where does this misconception come from

((( )))
>>
36, 5 white kids, own a business. Employees are vets, friends, all red pilled. I take them shooting at the range when it's slow. It's a tech company, I wear glasses. Ignore the stereotypes - they're there to dissuade you. If they put me up there as a poster child for the movement they frown upon, people would be signing up left and right.
>>
>>136652074
http://www.macleans.ca/news/world/why-do-so-many-jihadis-have-engineering-degrees/
>>
>>136652074
Anyone embracing a totalitarian ideology is a loser by definition, right or left.
>>
>>136653586
>5 white kids

you are a good man. I am still trying to find a woman to do that with.
>>
>>136653946
4 boys 1 girl. I need a snipping. I'm of the opinion that when you're with the right person, you can't help but make a lot of kids. Best of luck, don't look in obvious places.
>>
It comes from and mostly still sticks around because people are too brainless to compare things without imagery. See how the first comparisons liberals usually make is something related to either Nazis or some villain from a movie (Star Wars or Harry Potter usually)

Common people are too stupid to compare ideology and make a stance. This is why they are incapable of debating rationally and mostly just hurl insults, since it's easier to call someone a "redneck" than actually listen to their argument and find flaws.

Sadly there are a lot of stupid people who side with other stupid people because they'd rather not be called a racist for disagreeing with them. Like Google now where employees are likely lying about their stance on the memo as to not get fired.

Weird how much idiots let minor things like words affect them so much. If I got hung up on every insult thrown at me from games I likely wouldn't be alive or I would become Amish and avoid electronics altogether.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.