[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me slap a Leftist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: USmilitaryOUT.jpg (74KB, 700x507px) Image search: [Google]
USmilitaryOUT.jpg
74KB, 700x507px
Some idiot posted this on facebook and I want to see /pol/ response.

"The DPRK is not a threat to you. Our government is a threat to the Korean people.
The U.S. is the only nuclear power which refuses to sign a UN resolution rejecting first strike use of nuclear weapons. The DPRK is a signatory.
During the U.S. invasion of Korea, U.S. forces dropped 635,000 tons of explosives, including 32,557 tons of napalm-- more than the total used in the Pacific front of WWII.
The U.S. invasion killed 20% of the North Korean population. Twenty. Percent.
The U.S. invasion destroyed more cities in the DPRK than U.S. forces did in Germany or Japan in WWII.
It doesn't matter what you think about the Kim government. Whatever it may be, it's no justification for imperialism.
Stop fear-mongering. Stop spreading war propaganda. Remember who the aggressor is and who the victims will be."
>>
>>136652042
>Two abhorrent countries sabre rattle
>Pedopile leftist tries to evoke anger from well known village retard (you)
>Retard spergs out as expected

Hmm.
>Being (((Nationalistic))) in current year.

Op seriously drink bleacjmh whilst strangling or shooting niggers, you're probably to weak to strangle a nigger to death.
>>
>>136654085
Hey, Churchill sent you guys to Korea too. And remember, our wars are your wars too. You'll be dragged in soon enough like always
>>
>>136652042
Sounds about right to me.
>>
>>136652042
Need to chill with the idol worship
>>
File: iq_by_country (1).png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country (1).png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>136652042
He's right he's absolutely right the North Korean government will never ever take steps that will cause they're absolute demise. If they were ever to take any actions against South Korea or any of our allies in the area it would cause their immediate cessation to exist as an independent nation it would be over completely over forever and ever over.

In light of this incontrovertible truth this in arguable truth that everybody on any side realizes would be true that North Korea would be completely conquered by the US and its allies immediately

Thus North Korea is absolutely not a threat absolutely not a threat.

Knowing that we absolutely know that they are not a threat why why are we acting like they are a threat why do we pretend it what is the possible ruse to scam the bait the wool being pulled over our eyes here

China
>>
>>136652042
However by his very same logic there is absolutely no reason to be supporting Israel>>136652042
>>
File: 1502242946110.jpg (607KB, 752x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1502242946110.jpg
607KB, 752x1500px
>>136652042
It's a distraction and you all fell for it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.