[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Right Wing Mother.png (38KB, 521x486px) Image search: [Google]
Right Wing Mother.png
38KB, 521x486px
I'm trying to find a potential mother of my children. My requirements are:
- 95%+ Western European (to match my ancestors)
- Blue eyes
- 24 or younger
- Conservative OR mold-able (let's be honest, they all are if you are alpha enough)
- Wants many children (4 minimum)

I have been struggling and am going to start going to church and attending their fundraisers to 1) help my (racial) community and 2) to find a right-wing trad wife-oo.

> Meanwhile my 50% white 50% native american roommate is dating a 4'10" blonde blue-eyed submissive QT.

I'm not mad, quite impressed in all actuality, but also even more motivated to find my own fair maiden.

What more can I do?

Also what are you doing to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children /pol/?
>>
>>136650482
>4'10" blonde blue-eyed submissive QT.
You don't want manlet kids bro. Easiest way is to mold. Start out with an average 6/10 neocon girl, get her in the gym, make her sexy, slowly redpill her.
>>
>>136650482

my girlfriend matches all of those qualities except she has sexual adverse disorder (essentially any kind of sexual contact makes her feel nauseous and disgusted). I wonder if I should stay with her because she's a rare find aside from that and just never have sex again or not...
>>
>>136651189
is she a virgin?
>>
>>136650482
>4'10"
all he children will be manlets

you should also consider height in your search for a wife. aim no lower that 5'6"
>>
>>136651189
lel 10 shekels says she's fucking Tyrone or Paco on the side
>>
>>136651189
Or you just suck in bed
>>
>>136651189
Get out now. I had a friend whose gf claimed something like this. She was chasing chads shortly after and she was mysteriously "cured" after the breakup.
>>
>>136650482
>I'm not mad, quite impressed in all actuality, but also even more motivated to find my own fair maiden.
Holy shit you sound like a faggot. Real alpha would take the blonde chick from his shitskin roomate so he doesn't pollute her genes.
>>
>>136651578
she was, we had sex but it .. wasn't quite normal

>>136652067
we live together and has absolutely no other symptoms (i.e., doesn't care if i use her phone to look something up, leaves her facebook open all the time), plus we spend lots of time together

>>136652286
i am no virgin

>>136652563
i would suspect this is likely
>>
>>136650482
>4'10"
what did he mean by this goys?
>>
>>136651189
>wants many children
>disgusted by sex
How's that gonna work champ
>>
>>136652955

t. nigger

there's always 1
>>
>>136651189
100% chance she is fucking chad.
>>
>>136650482
i am not white
>>
>Once you figure out how to find a women please post how you did it.

>I want to find an intelligent kind women with a decent IQ

>willing to marry a train conductor with a deep and profound love off spending months hiking.

Bonus points if they look, think and act like Faith Goldy from youtube.

> I'm in a relationship but I want to find someone for my brother.

>met my person when I was 9 at church. i am 25 and about to marry them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.