[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White nationalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: descarga (4).jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (4).jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>Im a mixed hispanic guy
>He is a white nationalist
>The only white nationalist that i like, respect, and share some ideas, because he really is a true white nationalist, not a fatard, alt right, Trump (((zionist puppet))) loving faggot who faps to hentai 6 times a day.
>>
>>136647901
What are you even talking about?
Also, thanks for posting with a reddit flag. Makes it easier to spot you guys.
>>
>>136647901
He's an ethno-nationalist. Which, incidentally, so was Hitler, Oswald Mosley, etc. Meaning that they promote the existence and strength of every race -- or in Varg's case, his "tribe".
>>
>>136648237
He is a retard who believes that white christians arent european.
>>
>>136650320
you obviously havent watched him, but ill reply anyway. Christianity is a branch of Judaism. It does not matter whether we europeans are christian or muslim or jewish, all are equally bad for europe (and the world in general) Pagamism is the true best choice for europeans.
>>
Varg belives that China, India, Sumer, Babylon Egypt etc were all founded by white Nordics. He is a we wuz nigger who dindu'd into jail abandoned his wife and child and is now on welfare
>>
>>136651594

While I understand the argument, it is pretty fucking difficult to wholly discard Christianity, as it was the only thing that saved Europe from Muslim conquest.
>>
>>136647901
Daily reminder that Christianity is anti-white. This shit skin religion has done irreversible damage to Europe and it's soul and culture. If you're a Christian then you're a traitor and you deserve the rope. Varg explains why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
>>
>>136647901
..implying that white nationalists need the approval of a hispanic guy
>>
>>136650320
Varg sure triggers you Jews doesnt he? If he was just a bumbling moron you wouldnt be so scared of people listening to him.
Must be doing something right then.
>>
>>136647901
>kekistani flag

selfimmolatehappa.png
>>
>>136652591
The crusades were mainly focused on taking back jerusalem and fighting different denominations as well as pagans in europe. Mostly the mongol horde destroyed the muslims.
I myself think europe will be the strongest as allied tribes.
>>
>>136653349
oh yeah that's deffo gonna work, history proves that a tribalised society is BY FAR the best way to live, look at Africa and their incredible history! Or what about the vikings? Truly, truly the apex of our species!
>>
>>136647901
you have to go back
>>
Where the fuck can you get that shirt
>>
>>136647901
Mixed Hispanics aren't white
>>
File: image.png (188KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188KB, 750x750px
>>136651594
gay
>>
>>136653581
hmmm do we use a system that worked in harmony with nature for thousands of years or one that has destroyed much of the planet's environment in a few hundred, degenerating our species?
Africa may have not been notable for much historically, but at least they weren't actively destroying the land
>>136654446
paganism throughout europe is the same, at most names or small things like a god's weapon change.
>>
File: 1442622338092.jpg (286KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442622338092.jpg
286KB, 1200x800px
>>136654446
Did I just hear christ fag say the word "gay?"
>>
>>136654299
/pol/ already knows that
>>
>>136647901
>>136652724
>>136654299
>Hispanic

OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER

YOU CANNOT BE GENETICALLY HISPANIC

You are not a white nationalist if you think hispanic is a race

If one of your parents was a hispanic who wasn't a pure spaniard or criollo then your parent's race is mestizo

You mestizo shits need to stop browning that word
>>
>>136658378
my nigga
together we will denounce every filthy mestizo spic claiming hes "Hispanic". Shitskinned sudacas have appropiated the latino term as well, which originally refered to Southern Europeans and Romanians
Gas yourself OP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.