[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we remove the Jewish filth that infests our churches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1185.jpg (64KB, 666x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
64KB, 666x380px
How can we remove the Jewish filth that infests our churches today fellow protestants?
>>
>>136647658
By purging Jews
>>
>>136647658
It being a jewish religion isn't a problem for you?
>>
>>136647658
Stfu antisemite jews have helped Sweden become one of the most prosperous and successful countries in the history of mankind. If you burgers didn´t resist so much and harass Israel with your "take it easy with the settlements" Islamofilia then we would be doing much better!
>>
>>136647658

We don't. Its the larpers who are the problem. Protestantism returned Christianity to its Jewish roots after it was corrupted.
>>
>>136648335
>if we didn't Harras Israel
I wish. We should of nuked them decades ago.
>>
>>136648585
>Jewish roots
Wasn't Jesus murdered by Jews?
>>
You guys sound like followers of the Church of Rome. The Jews are our elder brothers in the faith, and Christ wont return until the Third Temple is built. It is every Christian's duty to stand firm with Israel and our Jewish brothers.

"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.."
KJV John 4:22
>>
Return to the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church, and cease all making of schism and heresy.

>>136648585
Good goy
>>
>>136648751
He was still one of them and so were his closest followers. Just because they were killed for being reformist cultists doesn't make them not jews.
>>
>>136649481
Israel IS the Church. https://catholicozarks.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-catholic-church-is-kingdom-of-israel.html

Those who deny Christ are the synagogue of Satan. (Rev 2:9)

>Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.
>>
>>136647658
Protestantism is jewish covert back to the true holy catholic church to destroy the jewish menace. You protestants are blind the jews want us to splinter into thousands of different little factions
>>
>>136650259
>catholic
No thanks, I'll go w/ Orthodox
>>
>>136649970
>>136650259

Spoken like a true antisemitic Roman. Your Roman church is not Israel, you are the synagogue of Satan. Your emperor Pius X even tried to keep the Jews out of the Holy Land and then emperors PiusXI and Pius XII rose up the Nazis to kill off the ones who didn't flee to the Holy Land in time. All to prevent the Third Temple being rebuilt and bringing about Christ's return. You are not real Christians.
>>
The funny thing about protestants is that they hate jews but they christianity removes any european influence making it a 100% jewish religion. I mean, os more like a jewish sect than anything.

You have to be retard to be catholic or protestant. Or christist in general.
>>
>>136650645
Joining the sister church is also acceptable.
>>136650668
Spoken like a true jew hiding behind the mask of Protestantism.
>>
>>136650971
>their* christianity
>>
File: 1497205567901.png (361KB, 1158x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1497205567901.png
361KB, 1158x1621px
>>136650668
Jews literally had Jesus killed and then slander him in the talmud. What support do they deserve from any Christian? They rejected God when he was flesh on earth and had Him killed.
>>
Catholics are all shitskins, some protestants are based, but majority are zionists
>>
>>136651020
The more I read into the church history the more appreciation I have for the churches(Orthodox and Catholic). Currently going to read some books form the early church fathers, I already have the confessions of St. Augustine as well.
>>
>>136651020
I'm a pastor of a very large and prominent Church, we just changed our name because we are attracting so many worshipers from outside our city. I'm not a Jew, but if you think it's insulting to me to be called one, it's not.

>>136651180
Better a Zionist than an antisemitic Christ hater.
You saw what happened to your favorite little country when they tried to resist the Jews, and the same thing will happen to the Roman Church. The Romans even had their favorite house of idolatry in Montecassino obliterated by Christian bombs. Nothing can stand in the way of Zion, which when realized will usher in the return of Christ and the destruction of Roman paganism.
>>
File: alleluia.jpg (984KB, 1719x666px) Image search: [Google]
alleluia.jpg
984KB, 1719x666px
>>136647658
>infesting the host

Really plats one's payot...
>>
>>136648026
This. Just become an atheist.
>>
>>136652008
>be Jesus
>get killed out of jealously and greed by the jews
Fast foward
>be protestant in the middle ages and preach that the jews dindu nuthin and the only way to get to heaven is making as much money as possible
Fast foward again to the 80's and 90's
>Lebanese Christians get bombed the fuck out by the Israeli jews
>still preach that they dindu nuthin
>>
>>136649774
Galileans were closer to modern-day Syrians than to Jews ethnically, and while suborned into the state of Israel as it existed in the day of Christ were not considered full-fledged Jews themselves. You may have noticed that whole bit about "those who -call themselves- Jews" in his preachings. In fact, given that Talmudism teaches ethnic supremacism against all Gentile nations, we can probably safely say that it was for the humiliation of him turning their own teachings on them as a non-"Chosen" more than anything he actually said that they so gladly wanted to see him dead. Calling him a Jew is just making an ass out of yourself.

>>136650668
Read Revelation some time. Third temple is when the world starts ending, Christ returning to -that- would not benefit anybody, least of all the supposed disciples that would deliberately bring it about in his name.

>>136647658
Don't let anybody get away with straying from the scripture. Look at the original theses of Luther for some good questions to throw at your leadership and judge them by how well they can respond. Circumcision is the mark of slaves in the Old Testament, and many of your people stand so marked today - but you can start from there to show the damage that going soft on the enemy has already done.
>>
>>136650668
"Emperor Pius XII" created the Nazis.

>EMPEROR

Read Mit Brennender Sorge or look at maps.of who voted for what party in the 30s. If you're not larping and are actually a pastor you should be less retarded, for the sake of your heretical flock.

Try getting basic stuff right next time, anon
>>
>>136647658
https://www.youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy

https://www.youtube.com/user/AominOrg

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.
>>
>>136648026
It branches off of Judiasm tard. That would be the same as calling islam or moromanism jewish.
>>
>>136649774
Besides they aren't jews then if they believe in Christ. You retard.
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 640x640px
>>136650259
>holy catholic church
>holy catholic
>holy
no
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 557x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 557x513px
Have everyone watch this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
>>
Go back in a time machine and kill John Nelson Darby. That's the only solution I can see.
>>
>>136655457
I have, it's a great movie and I read that Pastor Anderson triggered jews with that movie. Funny how they don't like it when their "truths" get caught on camera.
>>
>>136647658
too late cunt
>>
>>136655457
This guys is totally right about the KJV and killing homosexuals, but he's fallen for the Roman Church's antisemitic propaganda.
>>
>>136649673
>Catholic
You should look up what that word truly means and why it is in the creed
>>
>>136653304
>preach that the jews dindu nuthin
Have you read Martin Luther's view of the Jews?
>>
>>136647658
That holy things are masculine and there is only one God. Lots of divine feminine mumbo jumbo floating around. Let's say Holy Spirit laid Mary. Sounds retarded but some believe. Those same people say Holy Spirit is a woman. So. Lesbianism. Or womany Holy Spirit goes inside her to let the masculine, lay her. This is our culture
>>
>>136657277
Ok levitical priest. He has a lisp. And talks about dicks all day. Walks before Christ. And curses at a podium. GOD DAMNED NIGGER ETHIOPIANS I SWEAR
>>
>>136648335
jew identified
>>
>>136657277
>homosexuals
>a word that was coined in 1880
K. Concepts were there. KJ was prolly a pedo
>>
>>136649481
jew identified
>>
>>136657973
Love it. You show these shills
>>
>>136647658
home churches
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
>>
>>136649481
Out of judea
>>
>>136655092

>middle eastern myths
>being stupid enough to believe them

our nation's mental institutions are literally overflowing with jesus freaks. don't be one of them.
>>
>>136658103
This
>>
>>136658123
>suVsa10W
You the gender-gnostic Serpent Seed Aussie AIDSprolapse-poster?
>>
>>136658183
this guy has a 140 iq and argues funny
once saw him take on 6 anons at once
>>
>>136658205
Your Shekinah demoness is a freak and when you read about these things it's no wonder they're covered up. Literally explains why we have isis as a fertility cult. But you know. Muh schizophrenia. None of it makes sense. You block and insult Christ or anything that symbolises Him and replace Him with some woman mother because you feel God is a big meanie. The serpent poll means tree of life you claim. Not christ. And not faith in what God is, shows, or says
>IT'S ALL A WOMAN!
>>
>>136658387
please make a youtube channel already, dude, post some meandering ranting veritas madness
>>
>>136657931
Homo accusing KJ of being a pedo, nice one.
Who cares if King James was gay?
He didn't write the Bible, God just used Him to to authorize it.
>>
>>136658522
Pedo=gay. No. I'm starting to believe the centipedes may may means pedos. Oh well
>>136658517
>isis
>youtube
>madness
How about no; the truth; and right here. And let's hear why isis worship is good
>>
>>136658853
On the sabbath day God rested. This means He had sex. When He said in our image He meant His "wife" and not Christ or spirits or angels even before the fallen ones maybe. See where this goes? The moon will be as the sun. Who knows when, I guess. But this obviously means the moon is a vagina. Anytime you get jewels or dust or feathers like this thing claims. It's a demon
>>
File: 1501544304336.jpg (169KB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501544304336.jpg
169KB, 896x1024px
>>136655457
>@11:30
>Let's say the Jews killed Jesus. Maybe he deserved to die, maybe he was a trouble maker

Kek,these Jews man
>>
>>136651533
>"To be deep in history is to cease to be Protestant." Bl. Cdl. John Henry Newman

Keep looking. Read the letters of St. Ignatius with an open mind.
>>
>>136655344
Do you reject the Nicene and Apostles' creeds?

>unam sanctam Catholicam ecclessiam

One holy Catholic and apostolic Church
>>
>>136655457
Anderson iconography

this shouldn't be physically possible
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.