[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The black pill of transparasitism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: UNC2NTlJrM.jpg (75KB, 900x829px) Image search: [Google]
UNC2NTlJrM.jpg
75KB, 900x829px
However lamentable it may be 3rd wave feminism is correct in that the number of healthy women in a group is directly correlated with it's survival odds. In essence many women can become pregnant from a single man so the value weight to a society is intrinsically higher that that of a given man.

Unfortunately for modern man women have devalued child rearing for hedonism. This is 4th wave feminism and millennial Marxism. the 5th wave is following hot on it's heels (lol) and it's mostly about transfaggots this time.

Basically failed men are attempting to better their standing by cashing in on the above mentioned fact that women have the higher biological investment in reproducing.

The "trap" is aptly named because trans men cannot carry children and are in fact tricking men into wasting resources on them by presenting as a female. Which does elevate their standing over beta males which enforces the behavior!

It's honestly a fucked up glitch in a biological feedback loop - this I believe is the true black pill of transparasitism. In a nutshell If you can be tricked into giving up on procreating so easily you have truly been goy'd!
>>
I agree feminism is a glitch, even if it was deliberately caused, but the Soviets set that ball rolling and I'll be clicking off those miles.

I disagree with
>However lamentable it may be 3rd wave feminism is correct in that the number of healthy women in a group is directly correlated with it's survival odds.
We can and will go back to treating women as property if it turns out to be the only solution to social infertility. It's an evil lie that women actually deserve privilege because womb.
>>
File: CN6WfZgU8AAq_aR.jpg (28KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
CN6WfZgU8AAq_aR.jpg
28KB, 400x250px
A+ shitpost anon-kun! Have a related meme for your troubles
>>
>>136647452
Interesting stance, I may be old fashioned (inb4 fedora core) in that I believe that chivalry is not dead but badly wounded. Women's value/virtues are substantive but they are not compatible with politics or much of the workforce and certainly not the military.

I feel More value should be placed on traditional/oral history of ones ancestors and collective experiences.. this is where youths are cheated of their elders wisdom through a laundry list of social media. This has traditionally been a field where women have excelled because there is no country for old men. Be it the disposability of man.. When I am done throw me in the trash, haha.
>>
>>136649208
>Interesting stance
It's the uncomfortable truth. There is no enemy we can simply destroy to make this go away, it's a ghost possessing our loved ones.

>Women's value/virtues are substantive but they are not compatible with politics or much of the workforce and certainly not the military.
I disagree, men have many parallel destructive emotions to neuroticism and self centredness, but are told to keep a lid on it. This is what's missing for women, they're told instead they're perfect.

I sometimes think this is to teach the greater group consciousness of women that consequences are important, but it would be supposing the intent is in some way supernatural. You simply can't make decisions based on supernatural forces.

>I feel More value should be placed on traditional/oral history of ones ancestors and collective experiences..
Postmodernism, the first art movement that women contributed to more than men, deliberately rejects this. Standards are oppressive, at first glance this seems like a collusion with art dealers and music reviewers to keep standards low so the art is reproducible, but actually it's just the personality that this art invites rejecting any criticism. Again, they dodge the consequences and the quality of their work suffers.

The next stage is either neoclassical or digital renaissance, I see philosophers like Stefan Molyneux, who has a deliberate interest in classical philosophers instead of modernist philosophers (like Nietzsche, who annoys Molyneux).

At this stage, there's no turning back, you'll simply be considered uneducated if you're not well read on the classics and claiming to be postmodern or beyond the classics will just seem arrogant.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.