[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only post in this thread if your country is anarcho capitalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oekvhfLOq21vel9bpo1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oekvhfLOq21vel9bpo1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x299px
Anarcho capitalism works and my country somalia is indisputable example of that. Also AMA.
>>
>>136641819
making fun of ancaps is like beating up the handicapped kid at the school playground
>>
File: g (453).jpg (114KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
g (453).jpg
114KB, 1000x750px
>>136641819
>my country somalia

Your country is the unwiped ass of Africa.
>>
prove it
>>
>>136641819
You use the only computer in your country just to post that? baka
>>
Mean I.Q. below literal retardation.
I'm not moving to a country full of retards.
If I wanted to be around retarded niggers I'd move to Minneapolis.
>>
>>136641819
Go to bed Sweden
>>
>>136641819
Somalia without a central state is better off now than it was with one.

http://www.peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf
>>
>>136645561
That being said, the success of any society rests on the values and actions of its peoples. There are many countries in Africa and the rest of the world that do have a central state and are in an extremely poor state of affairs. Is that therefore an indictment of all central states?

Do you honestly think anarchy in a white America would look exactly like Somalia?
>>
It started off quite promising desu. Thats why you need the minium amount of state to prevent mafias / warlords from taking over and causing troublem to quoute a 17th century polish statement, the reason for the state to exist is for us to enjoy our freedoms.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.