[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing is going to happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (15KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
15KB, 1200x600px
All you faggots itching for a war are in for a big disappointment. Absolutely nothing is going to happen. The markets can't take it, the military is stretched thin and unprepared and we cant afford another war. Nothings happening.
>>
File: x47buca.jpg (95KB, 730x239px) Image search: [Google]
x47buca.jpg
95KB, 730x239px
>>136638542
>the military is stretched thin
>this meme
>>
>>136638542
youre soooo stupid
>>
File: 1500526125745.jpg (37KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
1500526125745.jpg
37KB, 500x448px
>>136638542
15 MINUTES
>>
>>136638542
>military unprepared
You've got a budget of like 700 billion dollars and the largest military and the world and you're unprepared? wew lad
>>
>>136638717
nice prototype, too bad it cost too much and isn't proven in combat.
>>
people who believe anything the media says about NK are retarded.
>>
I agree. They are all LARPing.
>>
but i want to freeze to death in the atomic winter! <:^(
>>
>>136638542

"It's happening" is a meme, senpai. This board is full of children and shitposters. Nothing here is legitimate. It's just an entertainment outlet.
>>
>>136639166
oh fugg
>>
>>136639166

Happening
>>
The statement even says "around Guam." NK isn't talking about attacking Guam, they're talking about launching so missiles into the ocean as a show of force.

It's fucking nothing.
>>
Nothing will happen, but certainty not for the reasons you presented.
>>
>>136638542
Probably. But Trump's little fire and brimstone speech didn't qualm my nerves. There's potential for miscalculation.
>>
>>136639165
>>136638987
Unironically this
>>
Anyone with half a brain realizes this is literally nothing.

It's just fun to speculate on.
>>
>>136638800
fug
>>
>>136638542
Are you absolutely sure? Are you aware that Trump doesn't need Congressional approval to invade NK? He can do it today.
>>
>>136638542
>Nothing is going to happen
duh nigga, anyone with a brain knows that
>>
>>136638835
You realize we still field 19 carriers, all able to supply air superiority any where in the world.
>>
>>136638542
It would be a good move, they will eventually be a threat, the country is rife with humans rights abuses and it's run by an unstable lunatic. While I admire traditionalism and know SK is pretty degenerate, I still think a war against these douches could be good. It's not like they are dumb shitskins who can never be reformed like the Middle East.
>>
>>136638542
NOT HAPPENING lol faggot
We're not worried about being bombed by north korea. We are more worried about the senile Kim Jong Drumpf
>>
>>136647457
That's right. Also, NK doesn't have any friends, or an ideology that tells them they will get into paradise and have 30 virgins for blowing themselves up in a crowded street. Once they feel they can't win they will capitulate. After all, we aren't still fighting Japan.
>>
>>136638542
>implying that we aren't aware that nobody will happen
>>
it probably won't happen but its fun and passes the time.
>>
>>136638820
We are fully prepared OP is just a cum guzzling faggot
>>
>>136638542
you telling us to sleep?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.