[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is russia so poor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 35

File: 0349_-_moskau_2015_26332961391.jpg (490KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
0349_-_moskau_2015_26332961391.jpg
490KB, 1200x795px
for a superpower, why is their GDP so minuscule? what keeps them down from exploding like china?

honest thoughts, shills fuck off
>>
>>136636777
still recovering from communism
>>
First off, they aren't a superpower
>>
>>136636948
Russia is the second most powerful country in the world twat
>>
hereditary failures of character and lack of social trust due to racial chaos. corruption and dishonesty worse than in sub-saharan africa.
>>
>>136636777
there isn't a single non poor slavic country, they're backwards and alcoholic
>>
>>136637104
>t. 1960
>>
>>136636777
Ran basically by a mafia made up from former KGB agents and their friends, negro-tier corruption and mentality
>>
>>136637242
>corruption and dishonesty worse than in sub-saharan africa.

do you think it could be reformed?
>>
>>136637472
says the pole lol, thats like a nigger calling an indian poor and stupid
>>
>>136637472
are their leaders not patriots? why don't they want to see russia successful and thriving?
>>
File: IMG_2210.jpg (40KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.jpg
40KB, 450x310px
>>136637307
The Polish economy is strong, and the Balkan countries are performing well too.

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth 2.0 when?
>>
>>136637574
eh amerimutts and their 90 IQ memes
>>
>>136637646
correction: Baltic countries
>>
>>136637668
I'm half somali half finnish therefor superior to you
>>
>>136637646
t. Andrzej Nowakowski
>>
>>136637643
Because a succesful and thriving russia would mean they would be jailed/killed for robbing the country blind and being corrupt.
They throw some pseudo-nationalism/patriotism so the dumb masses don't think how Putin and his friends got 100 million dollar mansions and private jets from 10k dollar a year salaries
>>
File: 1495499655791.png (299KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495499655791.png
299KB, 500x500px
>>136637766
>half mongol half nigger
nigga you better be joking
>>
>>136636777
Shitty monetary policy, primarily.

I can already hear the fucking goldfags and other economic illiterates shrieking, but look at every other advanced state, then rank them by debt-to-GDP ratio. See the pattern?
>>
>>136636777
They still have a shit load of communist in key positions. And they are still infected with the old corruption that was neccassary to make a Marxist regime function in the first place.
>>
>>136637646
Most of what was Lithuania then is now Belaruss, it's now just a small meme country
>>
Russia is not a superpower, are you still living the Cold War?
>>
File: XD.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>136637924
somalis are caucasian therefor I'm hapa
>>
>>136637646
NEVER
>>
>>136636777
We are not a superpower
But to answer your question, massive setback that was the 90s, insane corruption, non-diverse economy, shitty geography, higher ups being appointed for loyalty over competence
>>
>>136637898
I don't have a drop of Polish or Lithuanian blood in my body.

They were instrumental in fighting off the Turks in Vienna, and they had one of the most democratic political systems of their day. The Swedes, Russians, and Germans wore them down over time though.
>>
>>136636777
They're a suppressed and corrupt kleptocracy. For any business arrangement halfway complex you need both trust and creativity without mortal far of being reprimanded.

Russia is fucking hostile.

>>136637104
With a life expectancy that rivals such International powerhouses as fucking Indonesia.

Russia is an abject shithole, you cunt.
>>
>>136636777
Gdp ppp is what matters. 3,8 trillion $.
>>
File: 1497441701972.png (151KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1497441701972.png
151KB, 499x499px
China is only rich because they got 1 billion people to give manufacturers cheap workers.
>>
>>136637521
Yes, but it would take years. The main problem for us now is that our whole law system was created by communist retards, who made our very Constitution impossible to read for anyone, who doesn't have a law degree.
Needless to say, 80% of our laws are dysfunctional and need reform. It is literally impossible to do anything in Russia without breaking some weird law.
Most ridiculous thing is though, our laws are controlling corruption too much. If you are working in any governmental organization, your life and your work is bureaucratic hell, far worse than anything you would find in UK. It is literally impossible to change anything, as your hands are tied, so all you have left to do is just steal money or suffer without any gains.
But we have hope, I guess. It'll take 5-10 years, but we might be quite prosperous by then.
>>
>>136637521
Of course not, this government is built on it, nothing save for a calamity of epic proportions would reform it or any government in the future
>>
>>136637646
>polish economy is strong
i have no reaction image to use for this, jesus you are retarded, we don't have any fucking industry, we dont even produce enough food to feed ourselves, we live only because handouds, and lately we dont really have democracy because our govermental overlord can just decide we can't vote anyomre if they want to.
>>
>>136638164
Not true. Russia is a shithole if you're poor. But it's the same as if you were born in the ghetto in states, lol. It's just that we have more ghettos.
On the other side, it is way easier to get out of there. You just need to move to Moscow and not be braindead and in a couple of years of work you'll work enough to travel abroad regularly.

Russia is quite fair. If you're a poor brainlet, you will be a poor brainlet. If you're a rich idiot, you'll lose your riches. If you have intelligence, you'll have gains if you apply it correctly. If you live in a shithole in Russia - your fault, not the states.
>>
>>136638892
>we dont even produce enough food to feed ourselves
You niggers can always eat your apples
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_ky0EUF8w
>>
>>136638535
>But we have hope, I guess. It'll take 5-10 years, but we might be quite prosperous by then.
Lel I'm sure putin or other of his communist cronies that make of billions leeching of the countries will perform reforms. Nothing short of a Majdan-like revolution will change anything.
The Ukies are fucked now but still they're doing at least most of the needed reforms and nailing down on the corruption
>>
>>136636777
a few billionaires a lot of mafia, corruption in gov't, scary mafia, a lot of scary mafia, a lot of really bad corruption in gov't and the serfs are back.
>>
>>136636777
Prior to 1991, the economy was centrally planned (duh communism). The government controlled investment, production, distribution, etc. When the government collapsed, there was literally a standstill where nothing happened.

After the USSR dissolved, Yeltsen attempted "shock therapy," where he essentially turned over all the government assets over to privatization. It went very poorly. Effects are still being felt today.
>>
File: 56345.png (32KB, 837x500px) Image search: [Google]
56345.png
32KB, 837x500px
>>136639081
>and nailing down on the corruption
Literally as corrupt as Russia
>>
What does (((economy))) measure anyway? Do they have a weak military? Low on food? Low on housing?
>>
>>136637643
Oligarchs running the country after the wall fell for their own benefit as a personal fiefdom. They aren't nationalists that were elected, just people that seized power left in the vacuum.
>>
>>136639373
Yes, it was since the fall of the USSR. What I'm saying is that now there are actually attempts to at least lower the corruption levels.
In russia there's no way in hell putin and his mafia friends would allow that
>>
>>136639081
>Ukranians
>Nailing down the corruption
>While having the most rampant corruption they ever had in the past 20 years
Cool story, bro, please, tell me more.

Putin and co. will have to perform reforms, or in a few years they all will be hanging from the walls of Kremlin. Rulers who piss off our countrymen have a tendency to die quite maliciously, alongside their kids as well. They know that quite well themselves, so they will, for sure.
>>
Neo-feudal society: the elite few are very rich, the rest are dirt poor and their wages are barely sufficient enough to keep them fed.
>>
>>136639330
>After the USSR dissolved, Yeltsen attempted "shock therapy," where he essentially turned over all the government assets over to privatization. It went very poorly. Effects are still being felt today.
The thing it wasn't privatized but "privatized" where most of it went to incompetent friends of those in power for pennies. And doing business in a place like russia is almost impossible without cohorts with the corrupt power
>>
>>136636777
Not enough export
>>
>>136639469
Diversity of income sources, growing middle class, strong small and medium business, ability to accomplish the yearly budget without significantly raising taxes and cutting social programs, transparency, etc.
>>
>>136636777
Corruption
>>
>>136636777
Due its geography, Russia has to invest into security instead of economy.
>>
File: 600x400.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
600x400.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>>136639687
>Rulers who piss off our countrymen have a tendency to die quite maliciously, alongside their kids as well. They know that quite well themselves, so they will, for sure.
Sisyan, get real. Nothing happened when your 90s hero (((Nemtsov))) got killed right under the walls of Kremlin. Nothing happened when your sect leader Sisyan got blinded. The opposition in Russia is even more pathetic than Putin and his friends.
>>
>>136639821
>The thing it wasn't privatized but "privatized"
More like (((privatized)))
>>
>>136639743
>the elite few are very rich, the rest are dirt poor and their wages are barely sufficient enough to keep them fed.

that's true here as well
>>
>>136636777
Corruption
>>
>>136636777
Main reason why Russia as a whole will never be rich, at least not with current technology, is because of the sheer size of the country and the fact that the Far East is a gigantic millstone Western Russia (where most economic activity happens) has to carry infinitely.
The Far East cannot even fucking hope to ever grow enough food themselves to sustain the miniscule population that lives there.
The upkeep for infrastructure is a pure nightmare, therefore infrastructure of a high standard can only exist in larger cities, everything in between is often rotting away. (it is not rare that there are hundreds of miles between individual cities)
Moscow has basically to pay an enormous amount of taxpayers money just to maintain civilisation in the Far East, let alone develop it.
If Russia gave up all of the Far East, which means 75% of its territory, Russia would be a rich industrial nation.
But it also would open them up to be threatened from all sides, so that's never going to happen.
>>
File: Thomas sowell+.jpg (7KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas sowell+.jpg
7KB, 192x263px
I just finished reading "Basic Economics". According to Sowell Russia is pretty much the most corrupt country in the world. He has a whole chapter dedicated to the effects of corruption on drawing away investment. So there´s that.
>>
>>136636777
Putin and his cronies siphoning billions
>>
>>136640172
Well, the russians wanted to live like americans after the fall of communism :^)
>>
Simple, banking cartel controls their money.
>>
>>136636777
GDP has nothing to do with wealth. GDP != how much stuff you can buy.

If you live in new york and make like 5000$, you can still only rent a small appartment. Buy your GDP is high.

If you live in some shithole and make like 1000$, you can probably rent a whole house and have a big family, however your GDP seems to be small.

GDP is only a ((illusion))
>>
>>136636777
Jews
>>
>>136638954
Yeah.

That's why your average life expectancy is a decade less than every first world developed country.

Not because you have a fucking terrible average quality of life. But because your country has an enormous population of "brainlets" and "idiots".

And I'll be honest, I ironically think your post makes for compelling evidence.
>>
>>136640285
>But it also would open them up to be threatened from all sides, so that's never going to happen.
The Urals dude
But that would also mean giving up a shitload of natural resources and sea/ocean access, so that it indeed not happening
>>
File: 1496530100852.jpg (320KB, 729x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496530100852.jpg
320KB, 729x760px
>>136640601
>talking about idiots and irony
>reddit spacing
>>
>>136640285
The one technology that might allow Russians to significantly raise living standards is transportation.
That's the greatest issue they have that costs them the most money.
Somehow solve transportation for Russia and you'll be the richest man in the world if you play it clever.
In the Far East they can't even fucking build bridges in many places because the rivers freeze in winter and then in summer everything becomes a muddy swamp.
Imagine you have the upkeep many thousands of miles of transportation lines in these conditions.
>>
>>136640101
[[[PRIVATIZATION INTENSIFIES]]]
>>
File: russian energy reserves.jpg (629KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
russian energy reserves.jpg
629KB, 1000x678px
>>136640285
This was the dumbest thing I've read on here for a very long time, congratulations. The ruble lives or dies by the amount and price of the oil flowing from the Far East
>>
>>136639052
Well, you commie bastard, it turn out we would fucking starve if we tried to, also why do you think we want to sell them to you, apples are disgusting, fit only to plebs of your caliber.
>>
>>136640603
Western Russia is a plain that is very easily crossed by armies because of lack of natural barriers.
If you have nothing to fall back on you'd have to sacrifice every damn time someone invades a quarter of your population to make up for it.
That is obviously a bad idea for Russia. With the Far East you can at least evacuate behind the Urals, regroup and reconquer.
>>
>>136638164
Life expectancy has fuck all to do with power status until they're dying at acceptable fighting age
>>
>>136637104
Their current level of global influence isn't great enough to fit the definition of a superpower
>>
>>136640761
>Shit, I can't argue against that poster's point.
>Better try and discredit him by pointing out he uses linespaces to break up text. A formatting style which, despite making things easier to read, is actually not supported by reddit.

Throw enough shit in defiance of a fact and somethings gotta stick, right?
>>
>>136637307
We can thank communism for the current state of things
>>
>>136641002
Almost all the gas/oil sold to Europe comes from the Western half of Russia.
The Eastern part is a no mans land to this day with a few exceptions.
>>
>>136636777
They have too few people.
>>
It is poor, because it is being constantly attacked by the west, via hot and cold war methods. repelling invasions is resource intensive.
>>
>>136641195
I know, I'm just disagreeing with "threatened from all sides". The East wouldn't be a problem, the mountains are the best wall.
During WW2 they managed to evacuate as many factories as the could over the Urals to save them so they would be supporting the war effort from a safe place.
>>
File: 1502055813833.jpg (81KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1502055813833.jpg
81KB, 680x510px
>>136640601
Everyone sees what they want to see in what they read. So it's only typical of american to see that some other nation in the world is more stupid than theirs, although there was nothing in what I wrote that would suggest that. But ok, I'll come down to your level.
No, it's not because of that. Yes, life on average is shit, woopdy-fucking-doo. But people evolve because of it. They become better. Because they wanna have a good life too, and if you want it, you have to evolve. Sink or swim, as simple as that.
I honestly believe it should be like that in the rest of the world, kek. The type of people I see in western Europe and States makes me sick. At least our brainlets are somewhat concious of the fact that they are brainlets, because they're poor. In richer countries idiots are happy to stay idiots and to never educate themselves. Life in the west is too simple, I'm not even saying that ironically. I wouldn't want to be born in the country where every nigger can have a decent life while being a fucking brainlet. Because there is no need for a nigger to evolve there. And that is why there is so much black crime in your country. Why would they want to stop being niggers if there was no good reason for that?
We have niggers in Russia and we have pretty much zero nigger crime, wanna know why? Because niggers have to evolve there. In Russia, people evolve or die and that is fair.
>>
>>136641555
Like I said, the conditions for maintaining civilisation are very harsh there.
Canada is the second largest country by territory in the world (in similar conditions), yet they only have a population that is a tenth of the size of the much smaller USA.
Both Russia and Canada have massive territories that are not inhabitable in a self sustaining way.
In some places they maintain civilisation by burning amazing amounts of tax payers money, or they cluster around places with mild climate (thanks to warm ocean streams), but there are limits to how much you can grow the population in these conditions.
>>
Russia has been at war with the Khazars for around a millennium. At the beginning of this century, millions of Russians were murdered in an ill-advised lefty coup and the country is still kind of messed up from all of that.

Not to mention that apparently everything is their fault and it's really important for every Western government to fuck with them.

This is basic shit OP, learn to hate Russia or gtfo
>>
>>136640601
>>136641388
>>136638164
+5 shekels
>>
File: 1495322764381.jpg (64KB, 591x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495322764381.jpg
64KB, 591x576px
Can anyone give me some advice on working in Russia? I have a BsC from NZ. Rather work in Russia than sit on my ass in Ukraine
>>
>>136642071
*last century, gettin old
>>
>>136641613
Right? Like when they had all those sanctions thrown on them by the US for defensively invading Crimea to protect their naval ba- sorry- Crimeans from being genocided or something.

Or when the US froze the overseas assets of the Russian kleptocr- sorry- bureaucrats.
>>
>>136642101
Fuck off, we are full.
>>
>>136636777
>what keeps them down from exploding like china?
Lack of capitalism and faggot mafia thugs (literally) ruling country .
>>
>>136642101
Depends what subject area. Anything to do with finance or programming will bring you shitloads of money, anon. As long as you work in Moscow.
St. Petersburg is alright, although salaries are way lower. But city as a whole is more fun and cheaper to live in than Moscow.
Any other cities - visit if you want. Do not stay to work there though, unless you work in oil industry.
>>
File: 41_big.jpg (52KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
41_big.jpg
52KB, 600x449px
>>136642303
>>136642101
No no, you are very welcome
>>
File: John_von_neumann_tomb_2004.jpg (624KB, 1299x896px) Image search: [Google]
John_von_neumann_tomb_2004.jpg
624KB, 1299x896px
>>136636777
The USA is a Megapower
Russia is a superpower
The entire EU put together is a majorpower
China is a major power
India, Pakistan, Turkey are each a power
Nobody else has got shit.
>>
>>136642071
>learn to hate Russia or gtfo

people like you are the problem
>>
>>136636777
all the money goes to oligarchs
>>
>>136637574
he is correct, you fucking moron
>>
>>136638954
>Russia is shit if you're poor, good if you're rich

You can say that about literally every single country in the world
>>
File: Imperial_Palace_Terra2.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Palace_Terra2.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>136636777
«A Яussian man haяnesses the horяe slowly, but яides fast.»
-- Bismarck
>>
>>136642248
All elites are necessarily kleptocrats. You really should be saying they don't hide or pretend as much as western elites. But then again you're probably a shill repeating NATO party line nonsense. MUH CRIMEA lol
>>
File: 1495250498384.png (331KB, 504x490px) Image search: [Google]
1495250498384.png
331KB, 504x490px
>>136642248
You supported the Ukrainian maidan revolution but you don't support Donbas and Crimea independence. You don't care about democracy or peoples choice. You just care that 'your man' is in power. CCN and Fox indoctrinated you to think that you are the good guys (goys).
>>
>>136642481
t. cockhole
>>
>>136637104
They have the 30th largest GDP which is pathetic for having such a massive population.
>>
>>136642248
Or that time they found out the US State Department was trafficking children and cut off adoption to America. Those cunts must pay.
>>
>>136641771
>So it's only typical of american to see that some other nation in the world is more stupid than theirs, although there was nothing in what I wrote that would suggest that.

I am sorry? Your response to Russia's horrendous life expectancy was:
>>136638954
>Russia is quite fair. If you're a poor brainlet, you will be a poor brainlet. If you're a rich idiot, you'll lose your riches.

Suggesting that people die en masse at an inordinately young age compared to western countries because they are, and I quote, "poor brainlets" or "tich idiots".

Don't you dare try and recast the argument you duplicitous fuck. Don't you have other threads you need to be shilling for your country's dictator anyway?
>>
>>136640172
Not even close. American poor are way better off. Russian poor rival the 3rd world
>>
>>136636777
They still have a higher gdp per capita than China.
>>
>>136642694
> CCN and Fox indoctrinated you
Trusting mass media and science agenda is a big problem for burgers as i`ve seen lately.

Even insanity of bill nye coming out did little to nothing to undermine that.
>>
>>136642248

Thats how we do bizniz in America. Sanctionz, we do business by sanctions. We capitalist.
>>
>>136642654
Not really. If you're poor in Europe or West in general, life is ok, not shit. Working in UK as a waiter would earn me 1500 pounds a month at least, the salary that most people in Russia can't even imagine in their wettest dreams.
>>
>>136642551
I thought the sarcasm was really obvious desu
>>
>>136636777
Basically once the currency collapsed everything that could be moved was sold. Russia started it's late 90s without any assets apart from natural resources, all the Soviet industry was gone.

I still can not make any sense of it how a collapse of the Soviet Union was preferable to a gradual transition towards capitalism, especially considering that no foreign power could have intervened because of the Soviet Union's military might. I think they have been set up.
>>
>>136638428
Then why is India almost as big and still a poor shithole?
>>
>>136642901
>Working in UK as a waiter would earn me 1500 pounds a month at least, the salary that most people in Russia can't even imagine in their wettest dreams.
The UK is much more expensive to live in
>>
It's America's fault they're so poor. If America was gone Russia would be top 5 economies and living standards. And you know what, they deserve it for all that suffering they had to endure. Nuke us Ivan. Nuke us and secure your place as world leader
>>
>>136642654
He is a cockhole (representative of soviet-made non-nation), he will shit on Russia and Russians regardless.

Basically what he is saying is:
> if someone poor will want to deal with me, he will have shit from me, but when someone rich will come, then i`ll suck his cock for 15 roubles
> all and only people from EUSSR can be considered rich
>>
File: 1496303298653.jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496303298653.jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>136642303
I am not coming to live there permanently. Check my flag asshole.

>>136642481
I can show you similar photos from my hometown of Kremenchug. Whats your point? I cant work in Ukraine legally without going through military service. And there is always a chance of gastopo getting me for having a st george ribbon. Russia is cheap, and me & my gf can go there without a visa for now before the idiots in power cancel visa free entry for Russians. Stop complaining.
>>
>>136640601
>But because your country has an enormous population of "brainlets" and "idiots".
Things is female population has life expectancy much closer to the developed world. You may say that Russian "lack of intellect" is gender specific but this is unheard thing.

I say it is institutional failure and i blame soviet conscription service that Russia inherited. As soviet style conscription goes away and number of conscripts reduces you see that Russian male life expectancy improves significantly
>>
>>136642901
Except that you can't have a family here. I'm quite wealthy and I can't either, bitches don't care about children anymore and will only rob and abuse you.
Now in Austria they've even changed the law that a girlfriend that you've been living with (without children) can take 50% of your wealth when she leaves you.
They did this because very few people are marrying these days, the risk is too high.

Don't get me wrong, there's always a risk in relationships, but women these days in the West are mostly incapable and uninterested in having families.

In Russia I guess you can be poor and still have a reasonable shot to have a normal family.
>>
>>136642780
>30th largest GDP

*measured in USD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
>>
>>136643193

Too obvious.
>>
>>136642814
Well, yeah. Conditions are harsh, but people die at young age because they are idiots, in most cases. It's just that our idiots are exposed to heroin and extremely cheap alcohol, while your idiots (which are even greater in amounts, believe me) are kept safe. Natural selection works a little bit better in my country, because it's harsher.
What makes you assume I support Putin? I literally said above, that he and his mates will be hanging if they don't reform our shitty law system.
>>
>>136643259
It changes nothing.
>>
>>136642682
>All elites are necessarily kleptocrats

This is bullshit, a petty appeal to argumentum ad populum. Suggesting "Well, Russian politicians are corrupt dickbags stealing from the Russian people- but then so are Americans so everyone's doing it and it's okay!"

Not only is it not okay, but the scale in corruption is wildly divergent. Russia is a full on dictatorship where opposing leaders of political parties are killed. The United States is breaking but no where near that level yet.
>>
>>136643147
>The UK is much more expensive to live in
If you live UK lifestyle. If you live Russian lifestyle not so much.
>>
Geography
Corruption
Losing the Cold War & the turmoil that followed
Their past "superpower" status being overstated in Western Cold War propaganda

The list goes on
>>
>>136643147
1500 pounds in UK roughly equates to 1000 pounds in Russia. It's still a big difference.

>>136643337
Can't argue with that, really. Seen too much shit living in Western Europe. Would rather die as a poor man in Russia, than live a middle class life bullshit in Europe.
>>
>>136643588

This can be somewhat true when it comes to food. But basic amenities like electricity, water and housing are ~10 times more expensive in the UK.
>>
>>136643453
>t's just that our idiots are exposed to heroin and extremely cheap alcohol,
There were no any heroin in USSR when male life expectancy started tanking (in 60s) and alcohol is cheaper in the West (if cost is normalized by personal income). Women are exposed to everything to but they are not affected. Russian women can't be idiots? pls.
>>
>Russians are actually the good guy and everything bad they do is America's fault
Next time in Game Theory: Mario is actually the villain??!?
>>
File: na-korable-polden.jpg (107KB, 960x624px) Image search: [Google]
na-korable-polden.jpg
107KB, 960x624px
>>136636777

The GDP per capita of Russia is higher then in China.

Corruption and organised crime is high T and alpha behavior.
>>
File: IMG_0427.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>136642814
Some assholes destroyed our economy. So the next generation (my parents) didn't have jobs or prospects. The 90s make people cruel and heartless. My grandparents were the real soviets. They build a beautiful 2 story house on their dacha with their hands. Worked all their life. Never broke a single law. Very well educated.

This generation just prefers to drink and do drugs. Hard work is pointless. People are unfit and stupid. Who is to blame? Politicians? The system that got them to power?

Whats fascinating to me is some burger on the other side of the world talking shit about something he knows nothing about. Making references to some statistics on Wikipedia. Like we don't know that already. Fuck off.
>>
>>136643584

At least in Russia nobody is fired for tweeting an unpopular opinion on people of color. Nobody really gives a shit, even people of color.
>>
>>136643453
>Conditions are harsh, but people die at young age because they are idiots, in most cases. It's just that our idiots are exposed to heroin and extremely cheap alcohol,

And there you go.

If you believe this, and want to account for the fact that Russia has a life expectancy 10 years less than any western country, you're implicitly saying your country has an enormous population of "brainlets" and "idiots".

That it's not the fault that your government has facilitated a country where living conditions are Hobbesian- brutal, nasty, and short. But the fault of the brainlet, idiot, Russians.
>>
>>136643259
>I can show you similar photos from my hometown of Kremenchug. Whats your point?
You don't have graveyards built on permafrost beyond the arctic circle.
>I cant work in Ukraine legally without going through military service.
Dodge the draft then. Numerous ways to do that in Russia, same shit in Ukraine probably. Was in the same position not so long ago.

Also, why not live in NZ? Gotta be better than Russia, more culturally distant tho.
>>
>>136644118
Probably jew. Only jews have this ancestral hatred towards Russia.
Not even ISIS hates Russia as much as Western jews.
They must be dealt with, for they are the destroyers of our people, both in the West and the East.
>>
>>136644193
>Yeah! Americans might enjoy on average TEN MORE YEARS OF LIFE
>But at least Russians can't get fired for tweets

Fuck you for being this goddamn stupid.
>>
File: 1501758169064.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501758169064.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>136644075
>Being American
>Thinking that your nation is a good guy
>Thinking about nations from good-guy bad-guy position in general
>>
>>136643584
You're correct if I consider only your point in a vacuum. My criticism was about the motive of the comment and the kind of one-sided slavish pro-America interpretation of the things you brought up. Some people know things about that part of the world so just mentioning the word Crimea doesn't make me think "fuck Russia". Putin is expansionary and ruthless. So are the various spook groups that were operating in Crimea when that conflict flared up.

I imagine we won't convince each other, and no one wants to see the pissing match so why don't we both just pre-emptively go fuck ourselves?

Efficient.
>>
>>136644109
And yet China has a much higher life expectancy.

Interesting. It's almost as though Russia's wealth is concentrated in the hands of the few...
>>
>>136644368

You gotta live longer to work off all that debt burden, otherwise you won't go to heaven.
>>
>>136644193
>Nobody really gives a shit, even people of color.
In Russia it is literally felony to abuse people basing it on the colour skin or nationality. No 1st amendment, quite opposite censorship is constitutional right. ""Officially" Nemtsov was killed because he offended Islam. So shud up pls.
>>
Their jets are shit for one, air force is pretty important for decent army. Decent army good for decent deals. Decent deals do good for a decent economy.
Why jets suck ass? Their only two metal foundries cannot make alloys to deal with engine heat. Not even for a b29 engine even to this day. Thats why their jets engines look exposed. Hell their targetting radar is not advanced enough for their missiles to have their full range be useable. Not to mention large radar signature due to engines being exposed for said heat issues lacking radar absorbing or deflecting material.

But thats just one thing. Sanctions are another.
Their business partners in other countries get most their bread money from western business, and if the west sanctions that means those breadwinners cannot do business with russia lest they lose their bread from the west. As one example of course.
>>
>>136644597
It's almost as if you are a jew arguing on this board for Communism.
It's almost as if you are asking to be evolved into a piece of soap. I wonder how such soap would smell.
>>
>>136636777
>>136637242
this plus a tiny population, isolation from the west, and historic lack of innovation

if china didn't have a large population they'd be the same way. they're only growing like they are because they encouraged industrial investment with cheap labor, turning those companies into captive investors and raising wages all over while creating relevant tech jobs, driving economic growth across the country

china is another country like the russia that just doesn't invent anything. the chinese are fundamentally drones. they're slaves.

russians are alright, they're better for not being white, but they are not as civilized as the rest of europe.

i say this as a russophile who's had many russian girlfriends and known many russians
>>
File: IMG_0628.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>136644253
I am trying to get my wife a visa to come here. Its not that simple as I though it would be. I just want to start a family and have a decent life like anyone else. Dodging the draft is possible but there are risks. What if they stop me from leaving the country. What if they imprison me for refusing to serve?
What if they make a new law to stop me leaving the country. Anything is possible. Going to Ukraine in a week. Wish me luck ;(
>>
>>136636777
Socialists. Russia is one of the most left countries in the world next to Cuba and North Korea. They have flat 60% tax, free medicare, education, pensions for whores over 55 years old and a 3 year paid maternity leave. Everything is heavily regulated. Every business has to work with law violations and to bribe officials.
>>
>>136644599
>You gotta live longer to work off all that debt burden,

You say this like you're a proxy from another country observing my problem.

Shouldn't it be OUR problem, comrade?
>>
>>136644700

A member of Duma tweeting a racist photo of the Obamas, a political suicide in the US. Everyone is having a chuckle. Life goes on. It's a felony alright. Get a clue.
>>
>>136644204
That bait is far too big, mate. You're not even trying at this point
>>
>>136637766

You're scum.
>>
>>136645015

oh i'm off the ride already, just watching you go around a few more times. buy a funeral home. it's a place to live, don't you now.
>>
>>136644193
>in Russia nobody is fired for tweeting
In Russia you can be fired for criticizing the government.
>>
>>136636777
Russia is one of the wealthiest nations in the world it's just the individual who is poor
>>
I watch Navalny's videos on Youtube even though I don't understand a word. He seems like a good guy. I hear Putin fears him.

He is what Russia needs in my opinion. Russia needs to buiild social trust, and social trust is rooted in racial homogeneity. Russia is very multi racial and its fucking everything up, like the direction the US is heading in.
>>
>>136636777
coz of west and usa. you started economic war on us since the 1945. and won it. faggots.
>>
File: 1463828277117.jpg (38KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1463828277117.jpg
38KB, 550x413px
>>136644832
>Dodging the draft is possible but there are risks.
If you don't have some reliable people who could pay off someone, yes, if you are going down this route. But I'm talking about simulating health problems like high blood pressure, mental illnesses (this one is risky), etc. Maybe you already have something that renders you unfit to serve.
>What if they stop me from leaving the country.
They can't if you already have your passport and it's valid.
>What if they imprison me for refusing to serve?
In Russia at least, you need to seriously piss them off to go to prison. But it's better to just keep a low profile and ignore invitations to voenkomats.
>Going to Ukraine in a week. Wish me luck ;(
Good luck, hoholbro
>>
>>136645047
An old Cold War anecdote tells the story of how US President Ronald Reagan told his Russian counterpart Leonid Brezhnev: “There is no such thing as democracy or freedom of speech in the USSR. Whereas in the US, anyone can stand in Times Square in New York and start shouting “Reagan is an idiot”. To which Brezhnev responded: “Not at all, it is the same thing in our country, every citizen of the USSR is free to stand in Red Square and shout ‘Reagan is an idiot’ at the top of their lungs”.

Though after party line is changed you can be jailed for the old stuff that is now sins. Usual stuff fro Russia, all 3 heads of KGB appointed by Stalin ended been traitors, many such cases of law implementation downing 180 flop. Everyone is criminal.
>>
File: photo.jpg (108KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
108KB, 900x900px
>>136645422
Well, in the civilized West you can be killed for exactly that.
>>
>>136644438
>Some people know things about that part of the world so just mentioning the word Crimea doesn't make me think "fuck Russia". Putin is expansionary and ruthless. So are the various spook groups that were operating in Crimea when that conflict flared up.

What infuriates me about Crimea is that the invasion has done more to undercut Nuclear Nonproliferation than anything else has in our goddamn history.

Have you heard about the Budapest Agreement? You know which countries were supposed to guard what country in return for that country giving up what 3rd largest stockpile?

Fuck me if any other country giving up their nukes wouldn't be seen internationally as a massive fucking idiot. Pieces of paper and empty promises do jack shit, weapons of mass devastation and destruction on the other hand work wonders.
>>
>>136644815
>this plus a tiny population, isolation from the west, and historic lack of innovation

They have the same brain drain problem that lots of shithole countries with corrupt governments have. All their smart people get educated and say "Fuck this place" then leave to a more modernized country. They know if they stay home and actually try to improve their home country, they'll get sabotaged/robbed by the government so instead they focus their efforts on the noble cause of running away and watching their nation burn to the ground from a safe distance.
>>
>>136645493
>He seems like a good guy.
Yeah, he is just a shit politician
>Russia is very multi racial and its fucking everything up
Yeah, all our ethnicities are native unlike the niggers and beaners. What are you proposing to do with that? Gas them all or something? We have plenty of Russian minority republics.
>>
(((communism))) neutered the strongest men of Europe. Krauts. Nords, Latins and Nords don't compare these days.

Alcohol was the only cure...and it's fucked the iron curtain.
>>
>>136639687

> Rulers who piss off our countrymen have a tendency to die quite maliciously, alongside their kids as well. They know that quite well themselves, so they will, for sure.

The fuck are you talking about. Putin's approval ratings are super high and the economy is in the toilet because of oil price.

Russians seem to tolerate shitty leadership because no culture of democracy partly, but mostly because Goebbels was right.
>>
>>136644795
>He dislikes kleptocratic dictatorships!?!
>HE MUST BE A COMMUNIST JEW

Fuck off.

>It's almost as if you are asking to be evolved into a piece of soap. I wonder how such soap would smell.

I don't even understand what this euphemism fucking means. I'm assuming it's foreign and sounds much less stupid in its native language.
>>
>>136645647
>Fuck me if any other country giving up their nukes wouldn't be seen internationally as a massive fucking idiot.
Ukraine had no much choice. US, EU and Russia were wringing Ukraine hands over it and Ukraine in crisis begging for IMF gibs was not in position to keep nuclear weapons.
>>
>>136636777

Its an oligarchy, all the riches go to the top. Elections (even the local ones) are all rigged and voters apathetic and uninformed. No competition = permission to be lazy. Politics is also really thuggish, no good opposition can be formed because mafia gangs kill, scare bribe. I don't even believe Putin actually orders anyone to be killed (though who knows), he doesn't have to, his fan club does it for free.
>>
>>136636777
Russia is far superior to China.

Russia, right now is in a stable situation, albeit a "stable situation" for Russia being a deadlocked second world society with not much chance of improving it and limited social mobility unless you're smart and hard as nails.

China's fake statistics may impress people with high credulity but their entire economy is tied up in non-performing loans and wealth management products that the creators are openly admitting are Ponzi schemes (they don't call it that, but they do say things like "if the government prevents us from taking new deposits, it will be impossible to pay out dividends"). The whole Chinese middle class is buying property for five or ten times what it's really worth at least and "investing" their cash in 8% yoy compound interest "wealth management products". All of this is fake on-paper wealth.

So what you're seeing in China is a massive bubble in which a red elite become permanent international billionaires and half of the new Chinese business class will become well off people in the West, with the other half getting completely wiped out when it all goes to shit there.

Russia also, unlike China, can easily produce enough fuel and food to be self-sufficient.

tl;dr China looks impressive to dumb people, Russia at least has consolidated what they have.
>>
>>136645365
So you're either stupid rich, or you're ancient.

Awesome.
>>
>>136645871
Have you known that jews were the main producers of alcohol in Europe since the 16th century.
They redirected in some cases so much grain towards alcohol production that people starved in the Ukraine.
They also did the same in the US to niggers, they sold them alcohol bottles with a label showing a naked white women.
These people intentionally poisoned our ancestors with drugs. All they do is only aimed ad subverting and enslaving us.
They are a people of slave traders and traffickers, we shall never forgive them this.
Once white nationalism returns we have to punish them.
>>
>>136645829
Niggers and beaners are no less native to America than anglo.
>>
>>136645647
>Have you heard about the Budapest Agreement? You know which countries were supposed to guard what country in return for that country giving up what 3rd largest stockpile?
Lol Budapest Memorandum is a political equivalent of a pinky promise, it's not legally binding. Besides, those nukes didn't belong to Ukraine, they were Soviet nukes, which means Russian, as we are officially the successor.
>Fuck me if any other country giving up their nukes wouldn't be seen internationally as a massive fucking idiot.
Yeah, thanks to you. You violently fucked up more countries that we did, with far more brute force. Ukraine wouldn't be firing nukes at us for Crimea, same with Georgia (because they started it), Saddam on the other hand would have glassed your troops for such a massive military invasion.
>>
>>136636777
We are not poor, it's you are disgustingly rich.
>>
>>136645545
>They can't if you already have your passport and it's valid.
They can always make a new law to change that. Making males of age produce their voinskii dokyment at the boarder. Anything is possible. They renamed streets, destroyed monuments, banned some flags, banned websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LCr6lYXlE0
You don't have it as bad as us.
>>
>>136645211
Not even bait, mate.

It's the full implication of what you're saying.

Horrible life expectancy- fault of the idiot brainlet Russians and not your government. I mean, what can the government even do? GOVERN?

Don't be absurd.
>>
>>136646294
Soviet doesn't mean Russian, into Gulag you would be sent in USSR you fascist scum :^)
>>
>>136646496
Oh it does, Russia is the successor state of the USSR, Ukraine didn't even have the codes for those nukes
>>
>>136645545
>>136646461
What the bit about his apartment. They turned it into a dump. Zero respect for his property. Disgusting.
>>
>>136646668
Literally antisoviet propaganda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyg3vy6F-6I
>>
>>136646164
>>136646294

>LOL UKRAINE NEW TAT AGREEMENT WAS A PINKY PROMISE N' DAT WE'D BRAKE IT
>US FUCKED UP NONPROLIFERATION NOT USSS

Goddamn, is that the propaganda you're being paid to espouse or do you Russians actually believe this shit?
>>
>>136646223

Russkies may be poor but at least they have souls unlike chinks
>>
>>136646316
I only hope you're really a Russian...
>>
>>136646941
Ukraine and Georgia remain very much functional states. Same can't be said for anything you rolled over. If there is a reason to desire nukes, it's you. We didn't make Iran and NK paranoid of a foreign intervention.
>>
All you fags blaming bad leadership are looking in the wrong place. Corruption in endemic within the people themselves, it's bottom up not top down.

You are using the same logic Bush used when he invaded Iraq to bring Democracy there.

The Russian people themselves, or at least too many, are just bad.
>>
Geez I wonder...

>be an empire(soviet-union)
>fall apart
>have to totally change the way of living
>"why is Russia still recovering and behind the west g-guys"

There has never been an empire that recovered faster than Russia without any help from others.

Look at how chaotic Europe became once the Roman empire fell or look at what is left of the Mongolian empire. Russia actually managed to stay strong and survive. It will take some time but Russia will be probably the most important country for our agenda
>>
>>136645829
>Yeah, all our ethnicities are native
Great rebuttal.
And you want ukraine join all the other bratski narody in your federation yes?
Move all the fucking chechens and uzbeks to kiev?
Fuck off
>>
>>136637242
>muh corruption

It's called lobbying retard

>>136636777
Huge distances
>>
File: 1475793597133.png (87KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
1475793597133.png
87KB, 800x495px
>>136638954
Fucking Rwandans now have a better chance of reaching 65 than your average Russian male. At least 95% of your country is a ghetto.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TO65.MA.ZS?end=2015&locations=RU-1W-RW-US&start=1960&view=chart
>>
>>136644193
putin arrests white nationalists.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 148x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 148x90px
please let me in
>>
>>136647524
>Same can't be said for anything you rolled over.

Yeah. Take Japan for example: absolute abysmal shithole much worse than Ukraine.

Honestly the only country more worse off is that dump South Korea. If only they could aspire to the quality of life in ex-soviet countries.
>>
>>136645829

They should all fuck off back to their Central Asian republics.
>>
File: capitalismnotworking.png (568KB, 701x767px) Image search: [Google]
capitalismnotworking.png
568KB, 701x767px
>>136636777
Capitalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tec1B2VMVUU

Russia needs communism back.
>>
>>136647801
>At least 95% of your country is a ghetto.
Again this ghetto as you called it doesn't affects female population. Fake hypothesis.
>>
File: for_the_people.jpg (261KB, 1000x808px) Image search: [Google]
for_the_people.jpg
261KB, 1000x808px
It's a mystery...
>>
Russia's economy is still partly based on socialist ideas.

GDP is useless for measuring this kind of system.
>>
>>136647938
>Russia needs communism back.
>implying USSR had communism or socialism
Well it was but only during civil war in 1918-1921
>>
>>136648106
Trump will leave office in 4 years (8 for sure)
>>
>>136648169
Yeah, this is why the west is strong.

No socialist ideals like universal healthcare, highways, national parks, or public education.

Just pure unadulterated capitalism.
>>
>>136648238
True, but right now the oligarchs have a monopoly on the resources and are strangling the rest of the country. Capitalism isn't going to work.
>>
>>136648169
>Russia's economy is still partly based on socialist ideas.
How is it in 90s?
>>
File: IMG_20170809_042435.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_042435.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>136647462
>>
>>136644832
If you are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you can "sponsor" your immediate family. They will give your spouse and children residence class visas.
>>
>>136636948
They're a super power because of all the nukes they have.
>>
>>136647893
I'm talking about modern times. When the reason to have strong allies ceased to exist as you were the only superpower standing, you dropped the carrot and transitioned to simply punishing those who don't toe your line and can't defend themselves. Just fuck them up, assume zero responsibility, and leave, as the war economy keeps going.
>>
File: 1496234965112.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496234965112.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>>136647924
>chechens
>yakuts
>buryats
>fucking jews
>They should all fuck off back to their Central Asian republics.
>>
>>136648474
>I'm talking about modern times.

I'm sorry. When did Ukraine become its own individual country again?
>>
>>136648655
Ukraine is non country. Are you dumb?
>>
>>136648748
O whoops
>>
>>136648655
90s is not modern enough or something?
>>
Russians of /pol/, how far apart would you qualify Putin's first and second presidential mandate in terms of policies established and general well being? Do you think lack of power alternance might contribute to the leading of difficult times? What are your hopes for the future?
>>
>>136648392

> No socialist ideals like universal healthcare, highways, national parks, or public education.

Taxation is not socialist, it's a mechanism of the state. Removal of profit motive and of concept of private property, however, is socialist.
>>
>>136648972
Literally last millennium mate.

That being said, I do agree with your sentiments on the middle east. My only defense is that our greedy politicians were just looking to line their pockets witb taxpayer money or war loot. Rebuilding those countries was entirely ancillary to that.
>>
>>136649128
Sorry, I was referring to SOCIAL programs funded by pooled, public, money.

Not taxation.
>>
>>136645493
>watch Navalny's videos on Youtube even though I don't understand a word. He seems like a good guy. I hear Putin fears him.
You're dunk he CNN koolaid bud.
Navalny has less than 2 per cent support.
Name a politician in your own country with 2 pee cent support?
Western media CIA support Navaly. Heist a stooge and useful idiot.
That is all.
>>
>>136645422
>in Russia nobody is fired for tweeting
>In Russia you can be fired for criticizing the government.
I Australia if you are a government employee you are not able to criticise the government and can and many have had employment terminated for their social media views.
>>
>>136640601
>reddit spacing
>>
AХAХAХAХAХA блять я тaк paд чтo я живy в aмepикe чeм в caннoй ямe пoд нaзвaниeм poccия
КEК
>>
>>136650949
Pretty sure all the politicans who opposed Putin and had greater support have been killed.

So there you go.
>>
>>136651391
>Implying Reddit allows you to use newline characters in tandem
>>
File: alexj.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alexj.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>brazil has a higher GDP and way higher minimum wage than russia and we are a miscegenated shithole amid an economic crisis
wtf i love nukes now
>>
>>136649086
>the leading of difficult times
It's always difficult times here, it seems like. We'll power through, like we always do.
>>
File: smug tea.png (335KB, 464x819px) Image search: [Google]
smug tea.png
335KB, 464x819px
>>136653130
>higher minimum wage
There's no such thing as a "minimum wage" here. You get paid for your work, that's it.
>>
>>136638118
PROVE IT, GIVE US YOUR BLOOD
>>
>>136653982
So the majority of the jobs are informal ones and people make less than the federal minimum wage? lmao
>>
>>136636777
Because putin is hoarding all the money for himself.
>>
File: junkyard-copy.jpg (1MB, 1367x2000px) Image search: [Google]
junkyard-copy.jpg
1MB, 1367x2000px
As an American I imagine Russia as a literal 2nd world tier shithole.

I imagine endless apartment complexes that are grey, rusty, and worn down. Roads are filled with potholes, cars are outdated from the 70s-90s, and people are generally just pieces of scum trash who squat smoking cigs in back alley ways rolling dice and gambling for used condoms and heroin needles.

Am I close to the truth? Is there any modernism in Russia that the west can relate to? Russia just seems like absolute trash from my western eyes.
>>
>>136639821
Brazil is literally like this.
>>
>>136636777
>what keeps them down from exploding like china

nnothing. they are just some decades behind, because they had socialism.

btw :
but now the US and europe has socialism, so the difference will increase much faster and russia will surpass EU + USA very very soon, thust me.
>>
>>136637104
That isn't the definition of a superpower.
>>
File: 1497820439489.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497820439489.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
>>136636777
So, let me explane.
We both, USA and Russia, have an oligarchy as a system of power. If you think, that the modern USA is a democracy, then lurk more.
The main difference between Russian oligarchy and US oligarchy, despite all other things, is that your(US) oligarchy benefits from plundering of other countries, but mine(Russian) oligarchy benefits from plundering of my own country.

Of course, there are many other reasons, but I think that it is the most significant of them.
>>
>>136636948
They have enough power to put Trump in the WH
>>
Corruption, which is due to a lack of a civil society due to its authoritarian past (both communism and the preceding feudal era).

Overreliance on oil/natural resources meant it never invested in building a service sector. Also makes it vulnerable to fluctuations in energy prices- the health of the Russian economy is essentially pinned to the price of oil.

Geographic isolation- Russia has no warm water ports outside of the Black Sea, which can be blocked off by Turkey. For most of history it was a superstitious backwater.

It lacks geographic barriers like mountains which means its been constantly invaded from Mongols, European Empires, etc. This produced a very paranoid culture not conducive to forming a strong civil society.

Putin's military adventures and hyper-nationalism scored him domestic political points but didn't endear him to his neighbors/trading partners, many of whom tried to orient their economies away from Russia. No one trusts Russia, not even their supposed allies like Belarus and Kazakhstan who feel more like hostages. Also invading Georgia and Syria may have made sense in the 1800s but is expensive and pointless for a country Russia's size today. Thats how you earn sanctions.
>>
>>136636777
Soros
>>
>>136636777
Jews.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.