[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: North Korea Bankruptcy ends December 6th, 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 70yr Bankruptcy - NK Won (2).jpg (183KB, 1166x311px) Image search: [Google]
70yr Bankruptcy - NK Won (2).jpg
183KB, 1166x311px
North Korea has been preparing for that day and it's getting close. Unfortunately, they are no match for the Military Industrial Complex of the West.

Why are they moving in? They are one of the last 3 countries on EARTH that are holding out of joining the Global Digital Central Banking Currency System, which is the B.I.S. System (the Vatican's Central Bank).

The Globalists want this system established because it provides them (as Insiders) the ability to cull and harvest the global economy at an even deeper, more invasive level.

NK, Syria and Iran are not a go to be in this System yet. Russia is also playing the STINKER in this coming global CURRENCY reset.

This is why RUSSIA is demonized in the media. They have an interest in having these 'Neighbors' of theirs not join this global system so that they (Russia) can't come down. This is why Russian and China are building out their Satellite Systems, Quantum Computing Systems and Payment Systems so when that 'RESET' happens they won't have to go into that G7, global currency system, etc.

The push (by NEOCONS) for WW3 and war against Russia is to ensure you get a G7 dominance globally of the financial system now before its too late. This is all part of preserving the uni-polar empire instead of a multi-polar world. If you're going to maintain the G7 dominance you have to get everybody into the tent in the digital system with top-down digital control. That's the point of the 7 countries in 5 years plan that 9/11 helped engineer.

As far as the 70 year bankruptcy, in International Maritime Law, a country can issue a public debt currency after declaring bankruptcy and get 70 years to pay off its private, international debts, which is usually levied on the citizens to payback. This protection affords them the ability to payback debts without outside interference. Once the time is up and debts not paid then the jackals move in for a hostile takeover.
>>
>>136633679
>This protection affords them the ability to payback debts without outside interference.

Yeah, that will magically turn the Norkies into a prosperous and intellectually productive nation.

Where do you morons come up with this shit?
>>
File: Soviet Union bankruptcy.jpg (56KB, 800x178px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Union bankruptcy.jpg
56KB, 800x178px
>>136634131

Do you know anything about Law of Nations and the Universal Postal Union?

I didn't think so.
>>
>>136633679
what's RESET?
>>
>>136633679
where can i read more about this?
>>
Got some proof that BIS is the Vatican's central bank?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.