[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did hitler invade Western Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8542.jpg (138KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8542.jpg
138KB, 500x386px
Why did hitler invade Western Europe?
>>
>>136631746
Because they declared war on him
>>
>>136631746
Because fuck France and hello Germanic peoples of Lower Countries.
>>
>>136631746
France and England declared war on Germany.
>>
>>136631828
>>136631980
Why not turtle on the west and attack the east? Makes him look like the aggressor desu. I don't think Britain and France had the balls to attack hitler
>>
>>136632258
Why give them the chance to attack if you can steamroll France? I don't Hitler would be concerned with the optics of his actions when he thought he could win. Not to mention that the French were old enemies. I'm sure German lads hated the frogs just as much as the rest of Europe hated Germans.
>>
>>136631746
Because he wanted to humiliate them similar to how they humiliated Germany after WWI.
>>
File: 1497895014845.jpg (45KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
1497895014845.jpg
45KB, 451x633px
>>136631746
we did not start the war.
polish people attack our radio.
+ the french faggots had to pay for their faggotry
>>
>>136633008
Not much of Europe hated Germans back then. In the Netherlands Germans weren't hated before 1940 and aren't now. We just like to make bicycle jokes about them. We wanted to stay neutral during WWII, but the Germans were afraid for an English invasion in the Netherlands against Germany, so they decided to invade us too.
>>
>>136633646
I was under the impression that alot of European nations were anti German. Maybe just the lugenpresse.
>>
>>136633008
We stood with Germany desu
>>
>>136633008
I agree it's good strategy on his part but he rose to power to protect Germany from communism. I'm aware of the Nazi-soviet pact but This seems to be attacking in the wrong direction based off of his whole ideology. It makes it hard to defend the argument that hitler wanted to conquer the world
>>
>>136633512
Everything I've read about that makes it seem like the Germans did it as a false flag. I want to believe
>>
>>136633847
Gj m8
>>136633858
His ideology hardly endorsed jew infested democracys with large communist demographics. Giving France a chance to militarise would have been a massive mistake. France was capable of being just as strong as Germany given a common enemy to rally around. Not to mention that it's much easier to defend a Coast compared to a land front.
>>
>>136631746

Maybe because there was a giant fucking army there gearing up to try and invade Germany?
>>
>>136636660
The maginot line was defensive. The French weren't goin anywhere. They lost 400,000 men in a single day at verdun and went down without barely putting up much of a fight against Germany. As much respect I have for France I don't think they had it in them
>>
he was high. coked out an smoking ice, thought he could take over the world easier than he really could
>>
File: 1369364419078.gif (902KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1369364419078.gif
902KB, 400x328px
>>136632258
>bongs and france declare war on you
>ignore them and attack russia so you don't look like an aggressor

are you retarded?
>>
>>136637673
They did do it with Bongs though.
What makes Germany look shitty is attacking Norway, Denmark, and Benelux. But I know the reasons.
>>
>>136632258
They did invade Germany (Saar region) in September 39 during the Polish campaign but pulled out again when it became obvious that it was over.
>>
>>136637936
>What makes Germany look shitty is attacking Norway, Denmark, and Benelux.
Same with attacking the Soviet Union though. Attacking them first would have been the worst possible decision both morally and strategically. On the other hand, taking France and removing the English from the european mainland was justifiable, since they had declared the war and rejected peace multiple times.
>>
>>136638910
USSR is endgame though. Once it is gone, there really isn't anything left. No reason to care what anyone thinks of you, as the dead aren't able to complain.
>>
>>136638910
>Morallity matters in an annihilation war
Hans, I...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.