[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The North Koreans are too close to the truth: A War is coming,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: inheritance of death.png (219KB, 500x911px) Image search: [Google]
inheritance of death.png
219KB, 500x911px
They learned it by accident many years ago, and through fault of our own world-order. They didn't think they'd be able to gain the technology that was only made possible by gifts from aliens. Those gooks tried sending rockets to outer-space but it hit the our curved dome. They thought they failed until time after time again their rockets would ricochet off of the dome into the ocean or near some other shithole eastern country. They learned that we are stuck on this planet.

This is already too much to believe, which is understandable. People shouldn't be easily persuaded that the earth as we know it is a lie. But if you've ever had the sense that lies are told far too more often than truth, give me your ear to tell you my uncertain prediction.

The reptilians in charge constantly threatened them to end their efforts with warnings that they will be crushed by their zionized military powers, and fully supported by their braindead drones who will always band together towards a goal of hate and destruction. This made the Kims pissed as well as nervous. They've been constantly preparing for war while also fruitlessly attempting to destroy the dome ceiling in hopes that whatever lies outside would poison the heinous western overlords.

Have you ever wondered why NK was so easily shit upon? Because it's the truth that they feed their people grass and plastic fruit?
Yes, but you think that's what they want? You don't think they've been handed their fate by dismissing the help of western corruption? That alone is enough to be called a god.

Shit is soon to hit the fan worse than They Live.
Imagine wasserman-schultz but even more lizardish.
Don't use the "J" word in a few weeks. If NK succeeds the purging will begin from the inside; starting in the most populated areas of criminal satinist degeneracy.
There is no good outcome

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.