[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vote now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170808-183140~2.png (50KB, 1080x767px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-183140~2.png
50KB, 1080x767px
Do you agree with Trump's 'fire and fury' comments.

Should we take action against the Kim Jong In regime?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13661331
>>
>>136630774
fuck off back to plebit
you think i dont know what youre doing
you come every day or two and make polls to gather data and sell it to some newspaper or blog..
"4chan thinks X", "4chan wants to do X","4chan stands for X"
>>
>>136631428
No I'm just curious.
>>
Nah lets just keep ignoring their threats. Worked so well for Obama.
>>
>putting a captcha on a fucking strawpoll
literally nobody gives enough of a shit to bot your stupid garbage polls
>>136631622
this
>>
why do we give a fuck about korea to begin with? It was as pointless a vietnam.
>>
>>136630774
I wouldn't mind a few Moabs to decimate Pyongyang. Fly them in with stealth bombers, eliminate the North Korean central govt while securing missile sites and bingo, new cheap vacation spot.
>>
FIRE AND FURY
AND FRANKLY, POWER
>>
Get a wee bit of war going on. Bring some spice to East Asia.
>>
>>136630774
Fuck off data collector.

Sage.
>>
>>136632715
Good point. If it is done it must be very precise so that the danger to South Korea and Japan is lessened.
>>
>>136630774
I voted no because I don't want to see the burger army humiliated in defeat.
>>
>>136630774
yes but only because i want a nuclear war
>>
>>136632715
except for the tens of thousands of artillary pieces that would be hammering Seoul until silenced. Then when we win the war we have to deal with millions of refugees.
>>
trump should let the norks fire first.

whatever he wants to do he absolutely must not take the first shot.
>>
We must protect the DPRK from western imperialism and support its right to an independent nuclear deterrent. North Korea should disarm only if America does likewise.

Hands off North Korea!
>>
>>136630774
Wont be taking your poll, but I say yes. NK has violated the NAP multiple times with their repeated threats of aggression. We can only be passive for so long.
>>
>>136630774
Nuke Kim now. Communists aren't even people
>>
>>136630774
No.. I aint paying for another war! and I aint paying to rebuild that shit country!
>>
File: 1502111983429.png (28KB, 838x170px) Image search: [Google]
1502111983429.png
28KB, 838x170px
>>136630774
>Yes
>>
>>136630774
As soon as NK gets liberated, I am going. I am vacationing in NK within a month of liberation.
>>
>>136630774
It will be like when America focused on Iraq instead of waging war in Africa, it gave Africa time to develop and now there are peaceful and genuinely democratic countries in Africa like Ghana which would not happen if America did not stop murdering Africans so much.

This might give the middle east opportunity to become peaceful and stable. Hopefully it turns America into a nuclear wasteland and creates peace on earth.
>>
>>136634221
Only a few players left that aren't (((playing ball))). I'd advocate for their sovereignty.
>>
>>136634948
Are you that retarded? Russians, Brits, and the French have been fucking around in African and the middle east. Is America the only country that matters?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.