[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are leafs obsessed with US politics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fo.jpg (41KB, 1000x515px) Image search: [Google]
fo.jpg
41KB, 1000x515px
Why are leafs so obsessed with US politics? They literally elected a drama teacher who has crippled their economy (even more so than the previous Harper government), illegally used Canadian troops in Syria, surrendered to ISIS, grown your prison population to the largest in Canadian history and implemented slave labor such as licence plates made by prisoners for no money. You have failing infrastructure, a 1 payer health care system that is on its last legs after only 40 years, and all of your best and brightest no matter how much shit they talk always end up going to the US.
>>
>>136623040
Because it's a while lot more interesting and entertaining than ours is, at least the election process.

Also that loser was a substitute drama teacher, get it right.
>>
>>136623040
>They literally elected a drama teacher who has crippled their economy (even more so than the previous Harper government), illegally used Canadian troops in Syria, surrendered to ISIS, grown your prison population to the largest in Canadian history and implemented slave labor such as licence plates made by prisoners for no money. You have failing infrastructure, a 1 payer health care system that is on its last legs after only 40 years
Sounds like someone is obsessed with Canadian politics
>>
I don't get it, you have him dead to rights breaking Canadian and international law. Also Cathleen Wynn with her election fund fraud. How have you not arrested both of them? Didn't Rob Ford flat up refuse to leave office for like 8 months after he was caught smoking crack? Down with the crown already.
>>
>>136623588
Elaborate?
>>
>>136623490
This. Our politics aren't even relevant enough to garner attention in the US without seeking it out yet this guy knows everything about us.
>>
>>136623376
>>136623588
I think the average leaf is in denial about the breadth and extent of their problem, moreso than the average burger.
>>
Parliament did not approve the use of Canadian forces in Syria. It was also a violation of international law. Therefore Trudeau is a war criminal and can be arrested. There are more of you then there are of ((((them))))
>>
>>136623776
Average Canadian maybe not.
Most people I know hate the state the country is in. Of course I'm going to know more people who agree with me on things like political issues than ones that don't so it's hard to say.
>>
He didn't even legalize weed. The one thing that was supposed to make current year man palatable. Canadians will still re elect him.
>>
>>136624179
hold on leaf
did gookmoot get rid of (You)'s again?
>>
What happens in the US, whether economically, politically, or culturally, eventually spills over the border and influences things here in a big way.
>>
How are you even a country when your constitution hasn't been ratified by every province, the majority of your money is in English Banks, and every new citizen swears an oath of allegiance to the Queen? I think the root of the problem is your ties to the Crown.
>>
I'm interested in politics outside my country because I'm cultured.
>>
Wrong, you're interested in the politics of a real country
>>
>>136625742
Goddamnit one of you faggots respond, I need a (You) here
>>
leafs are scum of the universe
each night i hit my knees and pray
that Israel deploys the Samson Option
i will die euphoric in the firewinds
knowing leafs have been obliterated
>>
>>136623040
Leafs are literally a fucking colony. They have no future without a future for the US.
>>
File: soros_trudeau.jpg (222KB, 666x1350px) Image search: [Google]
soros_trudeau.jpg
222KB, 666x1350px
>>136624554
>>136626342
>>
>>136626342
(((You)))'re welcome
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.