[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Millennials the most pathetic generation ever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>selfish and stuck-up
>lazy
>most degenerate generation ever
>socially liberal

>inb4 Boomers
Most of the things that get blamed on the Boomers were due to underlying macroeconomic trends. When Boomers voted to "allow diversity into the West" they were being actively lied to, in an environment where there was even more government control of the media. Millennials actively welcome what the Boomers were deceived into voting for (and Boomers are now voting to correct the problem, which Millennials refuse to do)
>>
Boomers are bad for raising Millennials.
>>
File: come on now.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>136620315
>are millennials the worst generation? also DO NOT TALK ABOUT BOOMERS AT ALL
>>
>>136620315
>and Boomers are now voting to correct the problem, which Millennials refuse to do
The problem has progressed far beyond salvation at the ballot box. Thanks to boomers.
When boomers are gone you're going to see shit hit the fan as millennial conservatives/fascists refuse to bow to the insanity of the Left any longer. Race war is coming.
>>
Why are these threads always Millennials vs. Boomers? What about GenX?
>>
>>136622590
>>136620826

I think a lot of people forget that the economy basically got destroyed. The late 60s were the economic golden years of the united states and its basically been downhill ever sense.

Baby Boomers basically destroyed the economy actively by allowing shit to go downhill.

Millennials basically just got really unlucky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ
>>
>>136623883
It's interesting to note that GenX is actually more conservative than the previous generation.
>>
>>136620315
>underlying macroeconomic trends
Sounds like code for "I dindu nuffin wrong"
>>
>>136623883
Because GenX is nothing but forgettable drug addicts or nobodies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.