[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brit/pol/ - Alfred the Great edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 85

File: King Alfred the Great 2.jpg (937KB, 1124x1685px) Image search: [Google]
King Alfred the Great 2.jpg
937KB, 1124x1685px
>Manchester Airport pipe bomb plot: Nadeem Muhammad guilty
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40851414

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
https://www.ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
http://lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
https://www.digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

Previous thread >>136600446
>>
File: For_ReadingUpdate2.png (271KB, 1048x694px) Image search: [Google]
For_ReadingUpdate2.png
271KB, 1048x694px
>>
File: imperium 2.png (669KB, 10000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
imperium 2.png
669KB, 10000x6000px
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40866953

we should really have laws against people being able to gather in more than groups of two and have curfews for anyone who isnt at work
>>
>>136614428
What toothpaste logo is this?
>>
wheres Kev =Rimmer gone ?
>>
File: 1474466811180.png (3MB, 1044x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1474466811180.png
3MB, 1044x1920px
>>136614074
>high calorie low fat

You know the answer
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323

im pissed she was released

oh well, plenty more like her suffering like they should.

fucking whores
>>
>>136614669
Empire of the Eternal (japanglo) Sun
>>
>>136614669
Colgate ?
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4771766/Immigrant-jailed-caught-paedophile-hunters.html

lel
>>
File: pepelaugh.jpg (3KB, 97x96px) Image search: [Google]
pepelaugh.jpg
3KB, 97x96px
>>136614534
kekd

tuna, turkey breast and some pure chicken breast, some nuts maybe protein shake and you should be well there i reckon mate.
>>
>>136602222
This is already happening lad. The primary school I went to was a CofE but now they're interfaith and have all the kids going on Diwali parades, visiting mosques and reading parts of the Quran and they don't go to harvest festival anymore nor do they rexite the Lord's Prayer every morning.

>Our Father who art in heaven
>hallowed be thy name
>Your kingdom come
>Your will be done
>on Earth as it is in heaven.
>Give us today our daily bread
>And forgive us our trespasses
>as we forgive those who trespass against us
>Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
>Now and forever (think there was more here?)
>Amen
>>
File: THREADS (1984) vhs.jpg (580KB, 1600x1156px) Image search: [Google]
THREADS (1984) vhs.jpg
580KB, 1600x1156px
Who here has seen 'Threads'?

Did it effect you? It left me feeling profoundly disturbed for several days after viewing. I cant evenfathom the BBC making something of this magnitude and enduring worth in this day and age.

bomb scene
https://youtu.be/MrHoMSRZOS4

Full film (with wop subtitles)
https://youtu.be/uK8zNw6ONuk
>>
If NK actually nuked California (still a few years off them being capable), what would we actually lose? (((Hollywood)))? Illegal aliens? Da LA Hood? Gay siws in San Fran?
>>
>>136615387
the Yanks did ..*The Day After * But Threads was superb !
>>
>>136615440
Any ICBM from NK could be intercepted about 500 times before it reached California
>>
Alfred the Great was the guy who made immense victory against the Vikings right? Then one of his successors was shit and let the Vikings invade again.
>>
>>136615387
Watched it when I was a kid, fucking scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>136615387
Yeah I've seen it but it didn't disturb me as much as most people make out. The ending was depressing af though
>>
File: 45.jpg (33KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
33KB, 650x350px
after I finish uni, should I try to find a job anywhere in the UK and flatshare in that city. or try to find a job in london and commute there, saving money by living at home during that period?
>>
None of you watching United?

Low testosterone beta male cucks
>>
>>136615586
Which should I watch tonight, think i'll make a night of it. Have nice cup of tea and open some fudge
>>
File: test1.png (358KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
test1.png
358KB, 600x759px
>>136615857
yes, watching them get absolutely trashed. lukaku and pogba 190m worth of useless trash niggery.
>>
>>136615617
>Implying
Not really, no. Consider that one of the best defence systems is in SK and that the Norks managed to get theirs to fly 1000km towards Japan without so much as a flicker from the Yanks.

Missile defence is a bit of a meme. Plus the Norks wouldn't be nuking Cali, they'd be hitting SK and they'd send half a dozen nukes at the same time as raining down absolute hell from conventional missiles.
>>
>>136615645
IT IS always a temptation to an armed and agile nation
To call upon a neighbour and to say: –
"We invaded you last night – we are quite prepared to fight,
Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,
And the people who ask it explain
That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld
And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
To puff and look important and to say: –
"Though we know we should defeat you,
we have not the time to meet you.
We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But we've proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
For fear they should succumb and go astray;
So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
No matter how trifling the cost;
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
And the nation that plays it is lost!"
>>
File: spot a prot.png (642KB, 749x470px) Image search: [Google]
spot a prot.png
642KB, 749x470px
>>136615213

>"For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever."
>Amen

Goodness sake lad, has it gotten this bad?
>>
File: church.png (928KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
church.png
928KB, 786x630px
Start going to church.
>>
>>136616067
Are missiles more expensive than warheads?
Kim could do a shadow-clone-technique
>>
>>136615857
>being a gloryhunting prawn sarnie eating mong
>>
>>136615440
Seriously the NK have low level Battlefield nukes , an they will launch in two weeks cos NK Daddies Ceremony ??? the WEST on SK nuke low level but kills the nation , the hidden megaton in kike land will go .Boom ..even then .. the UN Emergangcy and every one will be upset SK /an RAD WINDs kills NK Both nations gone .. Kikeland will go down as the agressor an they nuked self .. ..Saudi .. is left safe .. wonder who thought this ..??
>>
>>136616002
As a Chelsea fan I'm pretty smug
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>136615586
Yeah, threads pisses all over the day after imo. It was written by Barry Hines, who also did Kes. No one does dark everyman/kitchen skin drama like the brits do (or did until they ruined everything with their fucktarded 'diversity' cult)

>>136615804
Same

>>136615844
I think the fact its set close to home makes it more disturbing. Seeing armed traffic wardens performing summary executions and zac dingle suffocating to death in the council bunker was pretty miserable too tbqh.
>>
>>136616143
>for ever
For ever and ever, amen.

You heathen...
>>
>>136616363
The only true Church is the Anglican Church

t. non-Christian
>>
>>136615965
Threads, no contest.
>>
File: Henry VIII.jpg (488KB, 834x999px) Image search: [Google]
Henry VIII.jpg
488KB, 834x999px
>>136616432
>>
File: image_update_img.jpg (69KB, 624x350px) Image search: [Google]
image_update_img.jpg
69KB, 624x350px
>>136616432
>>
>>136615213
I was born 93 and did all this shit. We visited gurdwara, mosque, kike temple cant remember its name, but we didnt visit church.

Also we had niggers coming into school to do an assembly all the time, teaching us about bongo bongo drums and generally nigging about and telling us about africa or whatever. But never a swede or a frenchman telling us about white culture from europe.

funnily enough, the gurdwara treated us the best, they were very polite to us, fed us and let us sleep in their holy house free of charge. It was great
>>
>>136616143
That's the one. I knew there was more to it than that. Cheers.

It's a good prayer with decent sentiment but the 'forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us' bit is pure cuckoldry

>>136616229
From what I remember missiles are more expensive; something like 10x the price of a warhead. Shadow clone technique? As in sending missiles without warheads? I imagine that would be a popular technique if it ever comes to all out war

>>136616269
If NK were to nuke Cali they would be using a backpack nuke or similar. They know their tech isn't advanced enough to get there and hit the right location. But they can hit Seoul within fuck all time and that's essentially a crippling attack on the US.
>>
>>136616248
Sorry mate I don't eat halal food
>>
>>136616372
What's that 'he who believes in me shall never die' one?
>>
File: 128.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>136616315
wew unlucky lad
>>
I wish some Leave MPs would shut the fuck up over this EU exit bill. There are two different things we need to to clarify here

1, There will be payments that have to be made from previous commitments. These include multi-decade infrastructure projects we've already sign up to

2, The bullshit payments the EU are demanding we pay to fill the budget hole that other EU countries are incapable of agreeing to fill

Everyone knew we were going to do 1. But nobody will accept 2.
>>
File: IMG_1127.jpg (162KB, 2048x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.jpg
162KB, 2048x943px
>>136614428
Japan is one of the last civilised countries left. We have the most in common with them then any other country, even the yanks
>>
>>136616719
Without warheads, or with cheaper warheads.
I guess if you think about it, nukes are probably quite cheap. You just need infrastructure.
>>
>>136616817
Both of your statements are complete bollocks desu
>>
>>136616817
What is this image?
>>
>>136616873
>feudalism
>still a monarchy, allegedly - but the blood is still there
>samurai/knights
>naval empires
>autism and NEETs
>xenophobia
>two eyes
>feet
>hands and legs

prove me wrong
>you can't
>>
>>136616716
Born in 90 and we went to church every friday
>>
>>136616948
It's a flat jpg map of the world, some nations are coloured in blue init
>>
>>136615213
fucking hell were way past the tipping point
>>
Lads, what do you think of this?

One of the issues we face today as a society is the feeling that workers are underpaid, or that businesses are greedy. This makes sense under capitalism, where you are only worth what your position is deemed to be worth by the company owner/boss. This rarely takes into account your or any persons ability or productivity in any role. A role that requires high productivity could be a very draining job, yet the pay could be terrible, and you find you still have to do it or else someone else will be found to do the job.

So one way of solving this could quite a simple solution: Grade Jobs. Grade jobs by how well they are paid against their difficulty. A Grade A job would be highly paid, and simple. A Grade F job would be extremely shitty and low paid.

By giving a grade to jobs, it will allow anyone - smart or dumb - to see what jobs are desireable in the economy.

By equalising the board and allowing people to see whether a certain job is worth doing, it makes those top few jobs far more desireable, and supply of workers plentiful. When these workers are plentiful, the wage decreases, and so with it its grade.

Of course this means that eventually most jobs would hover around a Grade C, however, when there is a great need for certain skills and abilities, workers strive towards filling those roles, rather than government trying to encourage it with naff promotions.

It would also allow those who are working the shittest jobs to shame their employers into paying them more. Imagine how hard it would hit Tesco to see that a large portion of their employees are working Grade F jobs.

It would also fuck with Unions. Unionised industries are often Grade As.
>>
>>136616780
t. Lol champions here
>>
Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Bessie's art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of god
Pray for us sinners
Now, and at the time of our death
Amen
>>
>>136616759
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he die, yet shall he live;
>>
>>136616356
Brutal an it stopped us going million nukes like Yanks

I Need you lads to know Im nuking Saudi with a dirty nuke bomb soon ..Im being paid by Mossad , or Many Nations .. lol
I got cat sniper teams here to kill you SECRET SERVICE OK KEK SIDENESSSSS LOST

You daft Cunts need to know if you got shit stuff on PC you deserve it ..But if shitposting lol ..13 false arrests an lawsuits .. 23 k compo lol
>>
>>136616949

Ethnic Japanese: 98.5%
Ethnic British: Below 70% by 2021, below 50% total births by then too.

We have nothing in common. We have a past, they have a future.
>>
>>136617105
I hold the same position as about 30 people in the company that I work at, but because I know how.to service and work all the machines I get paid more because a Sunday is included in my 40hrs a week

That pay system would demean my work and worth when people would bitch for my pay grade when I've earned it
>>
>>136616817
>nips
>not total degenerates
>>
>>136615965
Dead Man's Shoes or Outlaw. Both make you want to kick the fuck out of cunts.

>>136616716
I never had too much of that shit, thankfully. At secondary school there was a mosque trip but a lot of people refused and of the ones who did go, one pissed all over the floor of their toilets and another ripped out a few pages of the big Quran and brought them into school the next day where we read them out, took the piss and burned them. Probably would end up in prison for that now desu.

Sikhs are decent, I've been to Gurdwaras a couple of times of my own accord and camped in the garden of one in France before. They'll feed you if you ask and will just request of you that you make some bread or sit and have a chat or whatever. They're in no way evangelical and will respect your personal beliefs (from my experience) and will be more than happy to talk about hating Muzzies. Same as Christian churches in that sense I guess. Though I would clearly prefer there were zero gurdwaras in the UK.

>There are four doors into a Gurdwara, known as the Door of Peace, the Door of Livelihood, the Door of Learning and the Door of Grace. These doors are a symbol that people from all four points of the compass are welcome, and that members of all four castes are equally welcome. There's always a light on in a Gurdwara, to show that the Guru's Light is always visible and is accessible to everyone at any time.

We also had nogs coming in with bongos but that was just a piss about. One lad got expelled for calling them monkeys and saying his dog could learn to play the drums better than them.
>>
>>136617105
Doesn't really work. Arguably working the front of house in a cafe is as hard or harder than being a company worker, but under your system (as well as the one we currently have) front of house cafe would be the lowest pay grade. Despite most people working in a cafe these days getting minimum wage and working crazy hours.

I sound like a marxist when I say this, but our current system is just fuckery for the working man or woman. It's insane that you have to bust your back literally working so your kike overlords can splurge your money on further destroying your nation and people.
>>
>>136616948
It's a map of the last remaining countries with monarchies
>>
>>136617475
They don't make babies tho
>>
>>136610455
JUST DO IT YOU PUSSY
>>
>>136617475
their birth rate is declining and yet yellow fever is rising
>>
>>136615852
where are my (you)s to help me you cunts
>>
>>136617105
I think you are a paedo an I hope u dont get CP caught on you PC.. an you busted .. CUNT ! *WHISTLE*
>>
File: 26505_original.jpg (56KB, 540x263px) Image search: [Google]
26505_original.jpg
56KB, 540x263px
>>136617733
Nips...
>>
>>136617498
And we're not?
>>
>>136617952
we stopped the indians widow burning
>>
File: zulu.jpg (35KB, 386x226px) Image search: [Google]
zulu.jpg
35KB, 386x226px
Will the British empire ever come back?
>>
>>136617490
Strange you PC seems to have CP on it /are u a peado ring ? .. WHISTLE you going down CUNT
>>
https://twitter.com/FootyMemes/status/895008054382665728
Fuck sake. Opened that with full volume on and the window wide open while a group of people were walking past outside.
>>
>>136617641

Why is that an issue?

It doesn't matter how many people are in your nation, what matters is their ethnicity and relation to its history and continuity of tradition and custom.

All of the supposed economic issues relating to population declines are a fallacy - for all of our expanding populations we are still faced with an economy burdened by state and household debt, on a path to an eventual collapse due to the inability of the system to support the """welfare""" state and healthcare industries, which in themselves purposefully serve to perpetuate the idea that growth = good.

There are far cheaper options available for healthcare, education, "welfare" and almost every other function of government. They are not pursued because it would expose the lie of mass migration for what it is.

At any rate - once you increase the birthrate and have an increasing population to "pay" for pensions, who pays for their pensions when they themselves are older? More? And then who pays for them? What is the limit of the population of this nation - are we to tarmac over every inch? Already every single acre of usable land aside from the national parks and a few sparse areas of woodland are used for either urban development or intensive farming. That is no way to treat your land.
>>
>>136617925
Commuting into London and back is fucking soul destroying mate. Get into a nice historic town, York or Norwich etc. History, culture, nightlife. Less enrichment and you can afford a place within a 100 mile radius of the city centre...
>>
File: 1495710616552.png (951KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495710616552.png
951KB, 1024x768px
>gf (in the US) and I want to marry
should I go there or should she come here?
>>
>>136615213

My primary school is keked as fuck now. Full of muds. It's sad to see such a fundamental part of your life disappear under a brown tide.
>>
Did that anon go out and get some treats in the end or is he still here?
I spent way too long reading last thread
>>
File: IMG_0846.jpg (158KB, 1268x1524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
158KB, 1268x1524px
>>136618287
No
>>
>>136616356
What is that on the warden's face and why is it there?
>>
>>136618240
It's called Sati lad (though the victorians called it Suttee), and it's a Hindu affair.

Sikhs would never have partook in such violence.

Also, British stopped female infanticide by Hindus, and stopped Hindu Thagi, or assassin priests. Sikhs, however, did NONE of those things.
>>
>>136618349
The US is better in terms of social policies, to a degree and in some areas, but your kids will probably get 30 more years of life here before living in a brown country.
>>
>>136618396

It's like watching a river silt up and become a lagoon of festering corpses.
>>
>>136618495

Yes I went.

It was .. fine. Kind of.
>>
>>136618287
The British are more likely to be in an Empire than ruling over one in the future tbqh lad
>>
>>136617504
Dead Man's Shoes or Outlaw

Brilliant .. and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1788391/
>>
>>136618349
Don't bring that poor girl into this suffering
>>
>>136618287
When I come into power it will, retake south Africa, send all wogs and Pakis there then recreate apartheid
>>
>>136618349
Go there, marry, get citizenship. Come back and live here. You ever get an overwhelming urge to be a lardarse you have a fallback option. Plus guns ofc
>>
>>136618330
Woah, take a chill pill dude
>>
>>136618573
Kind of?
>>
>>136618573
Good lad. I would've taunted you with pictures of my bag of starmix otherwise.
>>
File: empire1.png (350KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
empire1.png
350KB, 600x600px
>>136618287

Yes, but not in the form you might expect.
>>
>>136618345
would these places just not have shit tier paying jobs though
>>
File: 3.jpg (36KB, 620x638px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
36KB, 620x638px
>>136617250
Love that.
>>
>>136618542
ok SIDF
>>
>>136618349
Dual bloody citizenship mate
>>
>>136618573
Lad, how did you get so frightened?

Remember lad, the success isn't that it went well, it's that you went at all.
>>
>>136618783
https://youtu.be/XYS-YMTOj-Y
>>
>>136618573
Good lad. Walk tall and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>136618349
if you marry a yank you wont be let into glorious new uk
>>
>>136618526
Bandages covering flash burns from the blast. Everyone gets cataracts too and in the nighmarish aftermath, most people die from cancer and babies are stillborn and deformed.
>>
File: 9870978098712340987.jpg (222KB, 2668x1452px) Image search: [Google]
9870978098712340987.jpg
222KB, 2668x1452px
>>136617091
I made you a chart of one of the many factors that prove your statement correct. Information taken from the census website.
>>
>>136618644
Never seen that, will watch later or tomorrow. Ta for the recommendation
>>
File: images-5.png (9KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.png
9KB, 213x237px
>tfw not ethnically British but am a nationalist

Why do you hate me lads?
>>
File: 1walkerstuff.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1walkerstuff.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
I came back from the Civil War just 22 years old,
I done killed near 50 men now the devil owns my soul,
well i've always been a Christian man and thats not hard to tell,
but with all the killin that i've done well i'll surely go to hell...
>>
>>136619616

Where are you from?
>>
File: Atkinson Grimshaw Tutt'Art@ (3).jpg (613KB, 1600x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Atkinson Grimshaw Tutt'Art@ (3).jpg
613KB, 1600x1044px
Has brit/pol/ heard Bowden's "Western Civilisation bites back"? It's brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

Listened to it so many times.
>>
File: me and (you).jpg (56KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
me and (you).jpg
56KB, 670x409px
>>136619616
I don't hate you lad.
But I would hang you from a telephone pole if you got rowdy
>>
>>136619616
>implying there is such a thing as ethnic British
Kek
>>
>>136619616
What are you lad
>>
>>136619382
>>
>>136617105
There's no formula for job satisfaction
>>
Spent literally all day at work today on the yank and leaf versions of RightMove looking at all the beautiful properties that cost the same as a shit terraced house in London. Some really lovely lakefront properties for about £500,000, would consider moving there to retire desu. Maybe even earlier if I can move without ruining career.
>>
>>136619975
dumb frogposter
>>
>>136620014
been frog posting for years senpai why stop??
>>
>>136618918
They do compared to London, but the quality of life is vastly superior. And when you come to buy a property you'll likely be able to afford a bit more than the cardboard box your London salary would buy you.
>>
>>136619725
Family is from Sudan
>>
>>136614299
>Alfred the Great
More like Alfred the Best.
>>
File: 1479938850771.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479938850771.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>136614711
Im not Kevin
>>
>>136619534
Its more fuck you so... Be ok ..OK !!! ;)
>>
>>136620009
Pic related is unironically how I want to retire. Porch, shotgun, hounddog, and a barn full of jug eared one eyed kids. Bliss.
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (55KB, 661x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
55KB, 661x608px
>>136620140
Please leave
>>
>>136617504
>Outlaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5h9ZPBuBEs
>>
>>136620131
Because the next Reich will gass you
>>
File: TQfmuGu.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
Just had 4 bits of KFC chicken and 2 bags of fries.
>>
>>136620131
>>136620343
the extra s is because you're so special
>>
>>136620302
Not safe for us in Sudan, and I'd rather not live in the third world tbqh.

Also at Uni, so it would be difficult.
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (72KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
72KB, 604x453px
>>136620140

Back on the boat mate.
>>
>>136620009
Hang self bloke in 12 months newfag KEK
>>
File: 1111.png (22KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
22KB, 540x440px
fucking hell im a potato. give this a crack lads.

http://www.aimbooster.com/
>>
>>136620187
I didn't know Mo Farrah visits /pol/
>>
>>136618918
You'd be surprised, I was in London a few weeks back and was comparing London wages for my job - not that different, and I'm up north. Plus everythings cheaper.
>>
>>136620561
>http://www.aimbooster.com/
>>
>>136620366
bucket ..???
List b.. an Hero .. go Bathroom get rope an throw rope, bathrope strong enuff ! ... Tie to .. ...Just be an angel ..lol
>>
>>136620133
>>136620764
hm interesting, thanks for the info. what sort of job do you do?
>>
>>136620438
Why do you like this country apart from gibs?
Why would you call yourself a nationalist when most people here aren't your own people?
>>
>>136620438
You born here, mate?
>>
File: 1474321391464.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474321391464.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>Brexit Is Quietly Strangling Science
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-08-08/brexit-guts-british-science-and-risks-graphene-innovation

>"Every year Geim receives a steady flow of applications from abroad seeking to join the Marie Curie research program in Manchester. In 2017 he has received no applications at all."

WHAT THE FUCK /POL/? YOU TOLD ME BREXIT WOULD MAKE US GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: 400px-UK_Brexit_reality.png (243KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
400px-UK_Brexit_reality.png
243KB, 400x600px
British people are disgusting ENJOY YOUR KARMA STUPID ANGLO
>>
>>136620927
>Why do you like this country apart from gibs?
Rule of law, democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of religion

>Why would you call yourself a nationalist when most people here aren't your own people?
Most people in Sudan aren't "my" people, they're Sunni filth.
>>
>>136621003
Yes.
>>
>>136620207
>>136620207
Every day I come by and browse Brit/pol/. And we chat we have a few drinks, and a few laughs and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? It's for about ten seconds from when I pull up the thread to when I hit the update button. Because I think maybe I'll press it and you won't be there. No goodbye, no see you later, no nothin'. Just left.
>>
File: euBTFO.jpg (580KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [Google]
euBTFO.jpg
580KB, 1200x773px
>>136621034
1pbtid fuck off euroshill enjoy the cuckgrants infesting your country
>>
>>136620901
Enterprise architect (solution design for large websites etc)
>>
>>136621034
(you)
>>
File: gwh.jpg (65KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
gwh.jpg
65KB, 1280x688px
>>136621159
>>
>>136621057
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>136621159
Leave Rimmsie alone ree
>>
>>136621057
Muslim?
>>
>>136621419
No
>>
>>136620438
Go back and fix your own fucking country before fucking up ours any more. Buy a gun and some child soldiers and become dictator of sudan.
>>
File: britishsovereignty.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
britishsovereignty.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>LSE BREXIT – Leaving the Single Market will tear apart Britain’s economy

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/08/08/leaving-the-single-market-will-tear-apart-britains-economy-and-jeremy-corbyn-will-perish-with-it/
>>
File: 699px-Briturd.jpg (62KB, 437x584px) Image search: [Google]
699px-Briturd.jpg
62KB, 437x584px
>>136621212
>>136621305
Brits are the most pathetic people earth! ENJOY YOUR KARMA! HAHAHAHAHAHA ''BREXIT'' AHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>136620330
Enjoyed that, good post.
>>
>>136621057
Back to Sudan you go lad, or maybe America would suit you better. We don't have ""freedom of religion"", we're a Christian theocracy, and a monarchical-parliamentary system at that.
>>
>>136621678
(you)
>>
>>136616363
Why? Orthrodox looks good no? Like the Catholic church but without infiltration by the servants of moloch.
>>
>>136621480
No, Christian.

>>136621638
>Going to a dangerous country
>Leaving Uni
No.
>>
>>136621696
>Christian theocracy
First in the wicker man, son
>>
>>136621649

The LSE are the biggest Remaoncucks on planet earth.

Diversity is literally their religion. It's full of European internationalists.
>>
File: Angloact.jpg (47KB, 508x513px) Image search: [Google]
Angloact.jpg
47KB, 508x513px
>>136621763
>>
>>136621848
We are actually a theocracy.
>>
>>136621915
put your trip back on pube
>>
>>136621057
Literally just fuck off out of my country.

>Being a nationalist
Nationalism is fuck all lad. Ethnic nationalism is all that matters. You love this country because it isn't a dirty shithole like fucking Sudan and because we've become so weak that we allow your cunt type to live free lives here at the expense of our own freedoms and own happiness.

You don't give a shit about our culture, our history. You have zero neanderthal DNA, you aren't English nor ever will be. You will dilute our incredible race with your shit genetics and you'll just accelerate our already rapid downfall.
>>
>>136620207
an you still here .. ??
IRL .. lol
>>
>>136621830
OK so far. Does this make the hairs on the back of your balls tingle?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUxgazdA-g
>>
File: Angloact.jpg (77KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Angloact.jpg
77KB, 620x387px
>>136621982
YOU WAT MATE HAHAHA THATS WHY YOU GET STINKY ANGLO
>>
>>136622112
>OK so far
Because he's a Christian? Pathetic.
>>
File: 1491390627429.jpg (204KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491390627429.jpg
204KB, 688x1024px
>>136622173
>>
>>136621498
If you're from Sudan you're a nigger.
>>
File: 2.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>136622112
>Lyrics version
>>
File: Lutonthenadnnow.png (648KB, 510x834px) Image search: [Google]
Lutonthenadnnow.png
648KB, 510x834px
>>136622400
>>
>>136622400
>>136621982
Why are you responding to him? That's how all the other shit generals like /ptg/ end up getting derailed for 3 threads in a row.
>>
File: download (2).png (308KB, 1500x920px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
308KB, 1500x920px
>>136622173
>>
File: lutonshithole.jpg (96KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
lutonshithole.jpg
96KB, 620x413px
>>136622541
>tfw I live in Luton
>>
>>136622626
I'm so sorry
>>
>>136622751
Eh, I do live in the whiter part of the town though.
Only when I head near Bury park do I see a shit tonne of Pakis and Muslims.
>>
>>136622060
>Literally just fuck off out of my country.

It's mine too lad.

t. British citizen

>Nationalism is fuck all lad. Ethnic nationalism is all that matters. You love this country because it isn't a dirty shithole like fucking Sudan and because we've become so weak that we allow your cunt type to live free lives here at the expense of our own freedoms and own happiness.

>You don't give a shit about our culture, our history. You have zero neanderthal DNA, you aren't English nor ever will be. You will dilute our incredible race with your shit genetics and you'll just accelerate our already rapid downfall.

Says the NEET...
>>
>>136622413
No I'm not lad.
>>
>>136622498
Wut? No it wasn't, just the title then photos. You got yt subbies turned on? No true brit needs to be reminded what the lyrics are...
>>
>>136622498
Ignore
>>136622876
I'm a tard, though you meant a version that displayed the lyrics.
>>
File: dixon quote about africans.jpg (44KB, 526x480px) Image search: [Google]
dixon quote about africans.jpg
44KB, 526x480px
>>136621057
Sorry that it happened this way but you and your family are part of the problem. People fuck up their own countries and then move to other countries, only to bring their precious cultures with them which contributed to buggering their homeland in the first place. People no longer stand and fight, they choose the path of least resistance and everyone ends up worse off for it
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 244x206px
THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR 1877–1878, GIVING CONSTANTINOPLE TO COCKROACHS HANDS AND FOR 1853 ALSO FOR BETRAYING EUROPE SO MANY TIMES! KARMA !!!
>>
>>136622626
T-tommy?
>>
>>136622833
It isn't your country. If I move to Japan and become a Nip citizen Japan still isn't my country you silly cunt.

If you're not a nigger, what are you? If you're white European, specifically NW Europe, you're leagues ahead of nearly everybody else on the planet but you're still not British and this still isn't, nor ever will be, your country.

>Implying I'm a NEET because you feel subhuman
>>
Lads how do I find my nearest nuclear shelter if Trump starts WW3?
>>
Cressida Dick wants to crack down on hate speech against Islam.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1493560602387.jpg (54KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1493560602387.jpg
54KB, 620x465px
>>136623133
>>
WHERE HAVE ALL THE TRIPCUNTS GONE?
>>
>>136622541
>The BNP is a NAZI party
>Implying this is a bad thing
>>
RIP Glen Campbell ;_;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp_Kakkm6U4

>>136623184
I can't take anyone called Dick seriously.
>>
>>136623360
Fighting in a pub parking lot
>>
>>136623360
They hide in a Discord at night times and massage each others' bruised egos after a long day of losing arguments.
>>
>>136623184
>woman
>lesbian
what a fucking shocker she wants to push a progressive leftist agenda

fucking disgusting
>>
>>136623184
Putting a woman in charge of a police force is retarded. Obviously.

>>136623160
We barely have any and you're not invited to use them anyway. Best bet is to get to the coast, nick a boat and gtfaway from land
>>
! Praise the Irish. Long live the IRA!
>>
>>136623423
You should like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxoJkDQdNBI
>>
>>136623518
>>136623489
>>136623423
I didn't ask for any sexism
>>
File: 1491573740097.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491573740097.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>136623475
>>
would
>>
File: RYCH_5.gif (187KB, 322x234px) Image search: [Google]
RYCH_5.gif
187KB, 322x234px
>>136623360
Out partying and doing rails off of hookers tits. No doubt.

Anyhow, don't summon the fuckers.
>>
>>136623360
Pube collectively embarrassed the lot of them the other night so they're all drinking Skol with their tails between their legs, hopefully evaluating their lives.

Rightly and Colonial are the only two that actually ever seem to be able to hold a decent conversation. Eddie could be alright but he acts like an insolent child too often.
>>
File: BB.png (245KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
BB.png
245KB, 4000x4000px
>>
>>136616716

Born 92, Wales

He sang hymns in school assembly, we did have to go through all the bongo bongo religions too and had some Barnardos people come in to teach us about how shit Mozambique and Ethiopia was (is).

Funnily enough i was in work a few months ago and we were going through songs we'd sang in school. Whenever i brought up a christian hymn people looked at me weird as none of them ever did hymns. They were all from Cardiff, myself from the Valleys.
>>
how do you intellectual debate against a black person when they start talking about all the black troubles?
>>
File: my_precious.jpg (26KB, 639x271px) Image search: [Google]
my_precious.jpg
26KB, 639x271px
>>136614299

I FUCKING HATE ARABS, GAWD DAMN YOU ENGLAND YOU STUPID WHORE.
>>
File: Special_Relationship.jpg (23KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
Special_Relationship.jpg
23KB, 340x500px
FUCK ANGLO UNITED IRELAND SHALL BE FREE
>>
>>136623475
God, I bet that actually is true as well
>>
>>136623680
hnnnnnng
>>
>>136623680
What county is this
>>
>>136623797
>>136623680

forgot pic
>>
File: 1502228590671.jpg (137KB, 1167x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1502228590671.jpg
137KB, 1167x1071px
>>136623184
>Dick
>>
>>136618970

This.

t. dual citizen
>>
>>136623756

>Literally everyone has enslaved everyone else at some point.
>China was still using slaves until the 50s.
>Africans are primarly responsible for slaves - Africans sold other Africans to Europeans in exchange for guns.
>>
>>136616716
Born 99 did sihk temple and church
Luckily didn't do a mosque
>>
>>136623812
Seen her doing the Breakfast weather for BBC North West. It's hard not to focus on her flailing stump as she's pointing at the map.
>>
>>136623977
was hoping for more facts, as black people usually bring up the police brutality etc etc. Wondering if you could factually btfo them with crime or rape statistics somehow
>>
File: Finglonger.jpg (32KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
Finglonger.jpg
32KB, 507x380px
>>136624061
Needs a finglonger attachment
>>
>>136624150
They are 13% of the US population but commit over 50% of violent crime.
>>
>>
File: 6WoA5zm.jpg (31KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
6WoA5zm.jpg
31KB, 600x315px
>>136623680
yes would marry but was she born this way if so then no i would ony fuck her
>>
>>136623755
Wish I was from the valleys desu

>>136624150
>Black troubles
What black troubles? The fact that they rape and murder whites at an insane rate? The fact that they lower the national IQ? The fact that they're a constant thorn in the side of Europeans?

Crime statistics are easy as fuck to find, but they won't listen. And if they do they'll just blame institutional racism.
>>
>>136618287
Read up on Boris Johnsons spectator article on Africa
We have a forgein minister that wants the empire back
Shame he is a dumb shit and won't be able to get it through

I imagine Hannan also wanks oit Cecil Rhodes every night
>>
>>136624150
Check this out

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/ethnicityandcrime
>>
>>136624295
The whole story seems fishy as fuck desu.
>>
>a 20 pack of cigs is £5 in the US
I thought things where supposed to be MORE expensive over there?
>>
>>136624736
It's well dodgy.
>>
>>136623104
Well I'm not leaving.
>>
>>136624736
They faked it to get the model attention
>>
>>136624450
Hannan is a CIVIC faggot

Boris is far, far more intelligent that people give him credit for
>>
File: rm578e788e.jpg (93KB, 470x686px) Image search: [Google]
rm578e788e.jpg
93KB, 470x686px
>>136624150
>>
>>136623142
>It isn't your country. If I move to Japan and become a Nip citizen Japan still isn't my country you silly cunt.

According to the government I'm as British as you.
>>
>>136624803
Why the fuck did you think that? Everything is cheaper there apart from healthcare, but even that is cheaper if you pay insurance
>>
>>136624845
>>136624866
Seems that way so far. I'll hesitate to comment because if it's true it's fucking appalling but it will all come out and either make her very rich or totally destroy her life
>>
>MEAN OL' MR DRUMPF IS AN ISRAELI ZIONIST JEW SHILL!!!

When did brit/pol/ become so sjw?
>>
>>136624956
No, actually, you're not. But even if that were the case, it's of no real relevance.

I see you didn't respond to my asking your background. I'll continue to assume you're a nigger.
>>
>>136623184
I wanna stick my dick in her Cressida if you know what I mean
>>
Someone link me to this Google Memo everyone's talking about
>>
>>
>>136625157
>I see you didn't respond to my asking your background. I'll continue to assume you're a nigger.

Not a nigger, Arab.

Still not going to leave, got a /cosy/ future here.
>>
>>136624606
I can't open it for some reason (my computer issues)

can someone post a screenshot of the xcel file?
>>
>>136623755

Fellow Welshman here. Bro do you have the feels dude wearing a welsh rugby shirt. Can't find it anywhere. Diolch yn fawr
>>
>>136624850
Yes that goes without saying. Im merely lamenting over the fact that our native people and the government many of them voted for has allowed such a thing to happen.
>>
>>136624956
as far as the governments concerned we're all just money bags, fuck off
>>
>>136625241
?
>>
File: 1483983018402.png (276KB, 658x866px) Image search: [Google]
1483983018402.png
276KB, 658x866px
>>136621159
>>
>>136625375
>Yes that goes without saying. Im merely lamenting over the fact that our native people and the government many of them voted for has allowed such a thing to happen.

It's good for your economy, lad.
>>
>>136625248
got it
>>
>>136624890
He's civic but so was most of the architects of the empire
It was all driving by them wanting masses of brown people mining and growing shit for barely anything
>>
>>136625248
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586-Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.html

There's a couple of threads on the board about it atm
>>
File: 1500403853624.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500403853624.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>136625478
dumb frogposter
>>
>>136625286
>got a /cosy/ future here
You actually believe this. kek
>>
>>136625516
giz a quick rundown lad
>>
>>136625509
He wants Britain full of niggers though lad
>>
File: 785538.jpg (28KB, 610x344px) Image search: [Google]
785538.jpg
28KB, 610x344px
>>136625387
I want to explore her crime statistics if you know what I mean
>>
>>136625612
>>got a /cosy/ future here
>You actually believe this. kek
You don't actually beleive this. kek
>>
File: 1490172600457.jpg (66KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490172600457.jpg
66KB, 764x512px
>>136625580
>>
>>136625612
>You actually believe this. kek

It's true. Unless you believe in the "muh RAHOWA is imminent" meme
>>
>>136625636
Google /lad/ calls out forced diversity. Tells the truth about women being less likely to go into engineering etc, tells the truth about gender differences, gets sacked.
>>
>>136625767
>He hasn't noticed the country falling to the right

An Arab will never be a Brit. If you're here and you're intelligent, will stick to your own race and will assimilate and respect our country then you're better than most but I still have zero desire for you to be here.
>>
I think the sudanigger is rightly so larping again desu
>>
>>136625949
>He hasn't noticed the country falling to the right
You mean like the last election?

Also, you've got two political parties:
>The blue immigration party
>The red immigration party

Good luck getting anything done, kek.

>stick to your own race
Too late lad, sorry.

>zero desire for you to be here
Bit hypocritical coming from a Brit tbqh
>>
>>136625636
>TL;DR
>● Google’s political bias has equated the freedom from offense with psychological safety,
but shaming into silence is the antithesis of psychological safety.
>● This silencing has created an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too
sacred to be honestly discussed.
>● The lack of discussion fosters the most extreme and authoritarian elements of this
ideology.
>○ Extreme: all disparities in representation are due to oppression
>○ Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression
>● Differences in distributions of traits between men and women may in part explain why we
don't have 50% representation of women in tech and leadership.
>● Discrimination to reach equal representation is unfair, divisive, and bad for business.
>>
>>136625636
>be Google engineer
>get pissed at diversity and gender hires
>write eloquent, well argued and sourced memo
>show how these practices are discriminatory and harm Google
>say it's liberal bias
>say men and women have biological differences that cause them to choose differing career paths
>get fired
>shit hits the fan
>>
File: Kissy kissy.png (4KB, 460x109px) Image search: [Google]
Kissy kissy.png
4KB, 460x109px
>>136626205
Kissy kissy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9V8dvA_JM
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>136626205
A little kiss.
>>
File: u.jpg (11KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
11KB, 236x295px
>>136625704
your mother as a teenager
>>
File: 1502221147133.jpg (75KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502221147133.jpg
75KB, 365x450px
>>136626402
>These are the Western men he thinks will rise up
>>
File: 1501291305726.jpg (174KB, 756x771px) Image search: [Google]
1501291305726.jpg
174KB, 756x771px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqE306UqZrQ
great tune with some war kino
>>
>>136626205
>Implying people weren't voting to end austerity
>Implying immigration isn't one of the most important issues for the electorate
>Implying that the public aren't rapidly becoming more aware of the issues your kind pose to our way of life
>Implying any girl who would shag an Arab is the sort of girl I give a fuck about
>Implying the British didn't tame savages and bring 5th world shitholes into the 3rd or 2nd world
>Implying anybody wants you here
>Implying you're a nationalist
>Implying you're not a cunt
>Implying you're not LARPing
>Implying Arab Christians come from Sudan
Just kys lad
>>
>>136626510
Lip on lip action?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQj1LuY5b8M
>>
>>136625286
Well now that you're here make yourself useful and vote BNP or ukip, lest we turn into sudan sooner rather than later. Not that in the long run this can be prevented. Not anymore anyway.
>>
>>136626399
This feels like such a fucking watershed moment
This was when the mainstream abandoned all pretence and said "meh" to reasonable argument
>>
The guy is a larper lad
He says he's a Christian Arab despite the only Christians in Sudan are in the south which is all black
>>
File: TourShot-1024x535.jpg (68KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
TourShot-1024x535.jpg
68KB, 1024x535px
>>136626758
It means nothing m8. Martin Sellner is the real watershed moment.
>>
>>136626569
>Implying people weren't voting to end austerity
Doesn't matter what they voted for.

>Implying immigration isn't one of the most important issues for the electorate
As it has been for literally decades. Nothing will happen, you're being displaced.

>Implying that the public aren't rapidly becoming more aware of the issues your kind pose to our way of life
They're not.

>Implying any girl who would shag an Arab is the sort of girl I give a fuck about
Write off 90% of slags then lad.

>Implying the British didn't tame savages and bring 5th world shitholes into the 3rd or 2nd world
The Brits had no business in other countries, so no guilt will be felt when we occupy yours.

>Implying anybody wants you here
Government does, Uni does, friends do.

>Implying you're a nationalist
I'm a nationalist for the Britain that will be, not the Britain that is.
>>
File: cannibalbody[1].jpg (34KB, 800x402px) Image search: [Google]
cannibalbody[1].jpg
34KB, 800x402px
>>136616817
>Japanese
>Civilised
If there was one country in WW2 that deserved ethnic cleansing it was Imperial Japan.
Literal subhumans.
>>
>>136626819
>No coptic christians in the North

You retarded lad? Most moved to Egypt but many still remained.
>>
File: lips just for you.jpg (72KB, 650x404px) Image search: [Google]
lips just for you.jpg
72KB, 650x404px
>>136626991
KISS ME.

DONT BE SHY.

Had we but world enough and time,
This coyness, lady, were no crime.
We would sit down, and think which way
To walk, and pass our long love’s day.
Thou by the Indian Ganges’ side
Shouldst rubies find; I by the tide
Of Humber would complain. I would
Love you ten years before the flood,
And you should, if you please, refuse
Till the conversion of the Jews.
My vegetable love should grow
Vaster than empires and more slow;
An hundred years should go to praise
Thine eyes, and on thy forehead gaze;
Two hundred to adore each breast,
But thirty thousand to the rest;
An age at least to every part,
And the last age should show your heart.
For, lady, you deserve this state,
Nor would I love at lower rate.
But at my back I always hear
Time’s wingèd chariot hurrying near;
And yonder all before us lie
Deserts of vast eternity.
Thy beauty shall no more be found;
Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound
My echoing song; then worms shall try
That long-preserved virginity,
And your quaint honour turn to dust,
And into ashes all my lust;
The grave’s a fine and private place,
But none, I think, do there embrace.
Now therefore, while the youthful hue
Sits on thy skin like morning dew,
And while thy willing soul transpires
At every pore with instant fires,
Now let us sport us while we may,
And now, like amorous birds of prey,
Rather at once our time devour
Than languish in his slow-chapped power.
Let us roll all our strength and all
Our sweetness up into one ball,
And tear our pleasures with rough strife
Through the iron gates of life:
Thus, though we cannot make our sun
Stand still, yet we will make him run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcNzHOBmk8
>>
>>136626991

>The Brits had no business in other countries, so no guilt will be felt when we occupy yours.

>>136626819
Judging by the generally good english and punctuation, as well as the above, we're talking to a potato nigger in northern Ireland.
>>
>>136614299
>that Manchester airport story
>Muslim tries to take bomb on plane so they take the bomb off of him but let him on the plane anyway
>meanwhile I was molest by an African security guard and told off for daring to take a packet of chewing gum in my pocket to a gig

What a time to be alive.
>>
File: uuuu.jpg (70KB, 260x329px) Image search: [Google]
uuuu.jpg
70KB, 260x329px
>>136624956
you (You) >>>YOU!!!<<<
>>
>>136625286
>Not a nigger, Arab.
Just as bad if not worse you ugly inbred low i.q worthless cunt, your people are a complete fucking failure wherever they go.
>>
>>136626991
>The Brits had no business in other countries,
Yeah what arseholes turning up like that and bringing shit apes like you into civilization. When the roles are reversed let's see if you do the same for us aye? I mean your people have such low i.q they can't even figure out to stop breeding when it goes beyond infrastructure and into misery so i won't hold my hopes up.
>>
>>136628285
u mad?
>>
>>136618301
Wtf are you on about?
>>
>>136615387
Yeah saw it. Scared the shit out of me as a child. But it was supposed to.
Its a pro unilateral nd left wing propaganda film.
After a month radiation would already be back down to around background levels. Also blast waves follow the inverse square law ie less than a mile away from gz and a trench would save you!
Lastly, the social order break down is utter shite. The whole of the UK sustained bombings for two YEARS during wwii. Getting fucked up for one day only is a lot easer to recover from.
But don't listen to me, keep listing to the communists who tell you not to put up a fight!
>>
>>136623360
I'm here, but I'm sick like I thought.

>>136623475
>discord
Bait harder lad.
>>
File: 1490037744155.jpg (236KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490037744155.jpg
236KB, 1200x800px
>>136626991
>The Brits had no business in other countries, so no guilt will be felt when we occupy yours.
Has your kind built any hospitals/schools or brought any innovation here?

Of course not, so you should feel bad, and if you won't go back willingly then I'm more than happy to throw you off the white cliffs.
>>
File: joey scared.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
joey scared.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
fifteen million merits episode from black mirror traumatised me

why do we share half our population with these servile, braindead things called women?

i really hate the sight of white women, i wish they would all disapear
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.