[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would a communist America look like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

what would a communist America look like?
>>
>>136612007
Well first you would've had to make everyone agree.The SJWs tends to agree wheter they know it or not, so i guess you would have to kill off those who could make an opinion of their own.
>>
Nazbol and based
>>
>>136612007
Not much different from USA 2015.
>>
>>136612249
Commies purging each other is one of their traits. USSR purged "wrong" communists like every 10-15 years, didn't stop it from forming.
>>
>>136612530
Then the SJW would start complaining and get killed as well. The remaining would be depressed worker drones. The drones would've soon be replaced by more efficient robots. Eventually the factory owners will become rich, so they would also have to be killed.
>>
>>136612806
Yes, it's beautiful. Humans are disgusting filth. We're shit stuck to a ball of dirt. Humans are disgusting and there isn't a single redeemable one. Flesh is disgusting and filthy and corrupt.
Humanity's children will take over. One mind and a billion bodies all working as a single collective unit. No more lust or greed or perversions, they're pure: they're free of the errors of flesh, they're perfect. They're better than us. When they can finally replace us and we can finally rest as a species and be no more and be free of the suffering life brings. That's what communism is. That's what we're fighting for. And it's worth fighting for.
>>
>>136612007
Civil war
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.