[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally NOTHING wrong with Affirmative Action.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

There is literally NOTHING wrong with Affirmative Action.
>>
>>136610904
Only if you accept that not all races are equal.
>>
It's really just about niggers having the mind of a child. Nobody wants to outright say it, but if they didn't think that, they wouldn't have erected a system that effectively allows them to play with a handicap (as in golf, not disability).

And, you think once whites are a minority, they'll be afforded the same luxuries?
>>
>>136610904
>Standardized tests
>>
>>136610904
> raysissm made me break the laws
No, nigger, no it didn't.
>>
>Disproportionate lifespan

What?
>>
>implying white people can get into the 70% jewish yale or harvard

I hope whoever made this stupid picture has both of their eyes ripped from their skulls, then boiled in oil, then fed to them over the remains of their cremated children.
>>
>>136610904
Also, the only problem with the one on the left that isn't self induced or fake is schooling. Even then, if you get into yale without having the skills for yale, you are going to fail and waste everyone's time.
>>
Niggers think like children.
When I get a "no" from a woman, I don't scream about how she has to say yes because my daddy beat me 5 years ago.
>>
>>136611176
fpbp
>>
>>136611176
CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>136611480
Ivy leagues have grade inflation now. The median grade in most classes are A- to B+.
>>
>>136610904

Well except for the fact the Jews don't practice Affirmative Action, and once a single Jew reaches a place of influence or power, they will promote other Jews to every position of authority around them.
This is why the Jews make more money than all other groups in every single country they reside.
Furthermore, once they have control of the media via this method, they will push Affirmative Action on every other group.
To ensure that the Jew advantage stays a Jew advantage and no other racial group or otherwise can populate a sector of society entirely with their influence.
And THAT is what is wrong with Affirmative Action. The fact such a concept is in place is exactly what's allowed the Jew to control every single sector of society almost entirely simply because they don't practice it and don't have to.
>>
>>136610904
Low income Asians get the shaft by Affirmative Action. It's shitty.
>>
File: 1435677749019.png (2MB, 4179x6889px) Image search: [Google]
1435677749019.png
2MB, 4179x6889px
>>136610904
>>
>>136611990
Yep
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.