[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Thread archived: Transgenderism has been weaponized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: rsz_sketch710631.jpg (28KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_sketch710631.jpg
28KB, 640x400px
Original thread(Sorry Im a workingfag and didnt get to respond in time yesterday)

>>136488864

Atrazine was developed ostensibly as a pesticide, but when Dr Hayes began his research, Novartis already knew what it would do to humans.

They were looking for confirmation of it effectiveness. If you read the links in the OP after his initial findings raised red flags, instead of firing him, shutting down the studies, or restructuring studies, which is S.O.P when chemical companies dont get the data they like, they doubled down on the studies and funded more..

They also made every effort to play nice with Dr Hayes, offering to buy his research, but as the prinicipled patriot that he is, he told them to slag off, and was rewarded with stalking,harassment, electronic surveillance, and sexual and physical threats against his wife and children,

Dr Hayes began his studies in 2000, look at when transgenderism became rampant, its lines up with the latency of atrazine.

This was a planned epidemic.

As to the why, well that gets real /x/ real fast, so Ill start with what we have here. But heres a hint, novartis is based in switzerland.... think of the nordics,their phenotypes and values...\

and also who allows switzerland to operate as it does
>>
>>136609508
Sup Frank.
Didya change your alias or something? I'll miss Anon5
>>
File: 1401296708714.jpg (6KB, 152x225px) Image search: [Google]
1401296708714.jpg
6KB, 152x225px
>>136609645
>accusing everyone of being Frank
I'm beginning to enjoy this meme.
>>
>>136609879
The best part is Ive posted under my handle(nrgiseternal) on MY OWN FORUM, stating verbtaim "I am not frank" just to put this to rest so we can move along

Alas autism knows no limits, especially when its financed by heebs
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.