[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Male/Woman Symbiose - Carpet-bomb red pill edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Everything in our universe has it's opposite, his reflection. That which brings balance to things. Human beings are no different. We have women and we have men.

Here are some truths about female/male dynamics in no particular order so that one might understand them and oneself.

There is A-type behavior and B-type behavior. A type behavior in men translates into getting sexual currency from women in exchange for little commitment currency. A type behavior in women translates into them getting allot of commitment currency in exchange for little sex.

Women are sexually repulsed by B-type men (betas) but open for their commitment. Men are commitally repulsed by B-type women (sluts) but open to their sex.

The reason why women don't openly state that they want an A-type man for sex is because they ideally want 99% of the world to be beta men, maximizing commitment. And only 1% to be a Alpha assuring they have the best of the best. Meanwhile men don't openly state that they want every girl to be a nun because ideally men want 99% of the women to be whores to maximize the amount of sex they can have. And to have one prized virgin womb to raise forth his non-bastard lineage. This dynamic tends to get messy as you might understand.

Women with options shit test to filter down for the most confident/valuable A-type man. Men with options slut-test to filter down for a suitable A-type wife. Women test a mans resolve, personality and future and men test a woman's sexuality, behavior and past.

Men always try to limit a woman's sexual options and women always try to limit a mans. That's why in a masculine society women are limited (getting paired of with B-type men). In a female society men are limited (getting paired of with B-type women- sluts).

These are just some truths at the top of my head. Know them, understand them. Don't feel confused at your current situation. Understand yourself and understand women.

Dues Vult.
>>
FUCKING BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>136607483
>>136607483
>Dues
Stopped reading there
>>
File: c4a.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>wall of pseudo-spiritual BS
>End with Christian slogan
>>
>>136607582

So you read the whole thing faggot. My (you)boner is rising.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.