[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting obsessed over Hitler

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg (244KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg
244KB, 800x1200px
Is this normal? Is this what getting red pilled gets you? The more I read about the world wars and open my eyes to what is happening to our world today the more I respect and admire Adolf Hitler.
I admire him for being such and alpha male - he was able to lead a country with a blown economy and broken people and lead them into power in such a short amount of time. I would love to learn how to lead people and speak to people like him. And it sucks that the German people despise him to this day and are ashamed of him.
Will we ever have someone like him ever again?
>>
>>136607393
>Will we ever have someone like him ever again?
Someday my friend. Someday soon.....
>>
>>136607393

He was a sensitive man. Kind of emo in some ways. Now that was a heavy redpill.
>>
File: siroswaldmosley.jpg (68KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
siroswaldmosley.jpg
68KB, 1000x525px
"Sir Oswald, do you now, looking back with the hindsight and knowledge of history, blame the Jews or Hitler for the Second World War?"

"I blame BOTH: Hitler for driving east, before he had got a diplomatic arrangement with us; Jews, for gradually persuading us, or the British people or government, to do absurd things which were bound to result in war. I was against both mistakes."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&feature=youtu.be&t=219
>>
>is this normal
No.
>Is this what getting red pilled gets you
No.
>The more I read about the world wars
You aren't reading about WW's, you're reading bullshit which is on the level of fan-fiction and you only accept things that fit your per-conceived beliefs.
>open my eyes
Fooling yourself is not opening your eyes.
>what is happening to our world
Nothing drastic, you're just projecting your own failure in life.
>alpha male
No such thing and Hitler definitely was not an alpha male according to the most common idea of what an alpha male is.
>blown economy
Blown economy doesn't mean Germany became a wasteland. Economic problems don't mean German human capital and industry and resources vanished.
>broken people
Not really.
>lead them into power
He lead himself into power. He lead his nation to ruin.
>short amount of time
6 years is not that short, also refer to seventh point.
>love to learn how to lead people
You don't learn that by joining an internet cult on a Taiwanese puppetry board.
>speak to people like him
Study rhetoric.
>German people despise him
Because of de-Nazification but also because he led them to ruin.
>will we ever have someone like him ever again
Who are we?
By logic of Nazis Stalin was far better than Hitler, I mean unlike Hitler Stalin had a devastated semi-agrarian country and made it into a nuclear superpower. And killed some 10-15 million of Soviet citizens in the process but that shit doesn't matter to Hitlerboos it seems (unless it's used to shit on Nazi opponents).
Furthermore, Nazis and Hitler were German nationalists. Why would a Romanian who judging from his bullshit is a nationalist and all that praise German nationalist? You think Hitler gave a fuck about Romanians?
You won't even get a (You) you fucking faggot.
>>
>>136611047
>romania
he is actually chad
>>
>>136611047
kill yourself
>>
File: g (70).jpg (108KB, 750x557px) Image search: [Google]
g (70).jpg
108KB, 750x557px
>>136607393
Now that they're legal, anybody got nudes?
>>
>I need daddy to take care of me.
>Thank you daddy state, please help me

pathetic.
>>
File: 1497744249437.gif (2MB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
1497744249437.gif
2MB, 352x198px
>>136607393
Yup, soon you'll realize that you can't get through this video without getting misty eyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

>It hurts /pol/...I want to go home
>>
File: 1498870768364.jpg (55KB, 480x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498870768364.jpg
55KB, 480x644px
>>136614893
You deserve to suffer, this is your future:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.