[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all spaniards in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: francisco-franco-3.jpg (113KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
francisco-franco-3.jpg
113KB, 900x750px
I want to hear your toughts on Franco, while I've seen him being glorified for reviving the economy is there and (((shady))) stuff that he did? I've also seen some say that he sold spain to achieve what he did.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>136607772
stop being racism

love muslims

love racemixing

stop existing retard
>>
>>136607014

No angel undoubtelly.

He in fact revolted against the official government, so the start of the war was a coup d'etat, but to be fair, the official government manipulated the election, and also the official republican government fueled the division and even hailed the revolt because they thought that the war would be won very fast and they could then kill all enemies in one go.

No one was free of blame from the start.

after that he was a mediocre but cautious commander.

His dark side, well he was fascist and let the nazis ravage gernika because why not, and after the war in the post war era repression was pretty bad froma democratic country point of view.

Also he used the republican prisoners as slave labour to rebuild the country, hard work but way better than a gulag, dammn even some camp prisoner ended up marying a guard daughter.

In short it was a man able to win an inevitable war and rule a hard post war period, into a very good an prosperous late 20 years.

From what i know, he managed not to enter wwII.

Gave the murricans bases in exchange of aid, and recognition but sell the country no, we had a somehow small but interesting car, aviation, motorcycle etc etc. industry with him, and now thanks to our politicians we really sold that in exchange to be the vacation resort of europe.

Not the best guy in the world, a mediocre ruler, but 40 years of stable mediocrity seems now better than ups and downs of retardedness and mediocrity, that stability was key on creating a middle class on spain.

so.

It was all, over a period of time, general, revolt leader, implacable fascist dictator, dictator, not that oppresive dictator, somehow dictator, and not even resembling a dictatorship ruler.
>>
>>136607014
He was a kind of puppet of Germany, Portugal and Italy that didnĀ“t want a commie state inside western europe, so helped him and the civil war.
But he was a bit based, yes fighting the commies and traditionalist, nationalist
>>
File: 1484350145360.png (582KB, 1881x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484350145360.png
582KB, 1881x2048px
>>136607014
today the hate him and compare him to Hitler. Not even the conservatards say a good thing about him.

Would trade him for this democracy any day.
>>
>>136610526
too many hims but too few himmlers

now I should go to bed
>>
>>136609686
So what I understand is that he went from "real" fascism to a watered down version of his own ideology?
What about free speech and seccesionist movements (basque, catalonia) if there were any in his time?
>>
File: B8i1gEOCIAEmok5.jpg (29KB, 599x436px) Image search: [Google]
B8i1gEOCIAEmok5.jpg
29KB, 599x436px
>>136607014
I think he was pretty brutal but brutality is the only language we are capable of understand most of the time, particulary at that time. So I give him a pass
>>
>>136610786
He forbid and stopped all those movements in their tracks. He even made all official regional languages illegal, making Spanish the only legal one.
>>
File: francisco_franco_8534.jpg (39KB, 379x480px) Image search: [Google]
francisco_franco_8534.jpg
39KB, 379x480px
>>136607014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gmyl1YOKOc
>>
>>136611416

Not entirelly true, at first yes, but as years went on regional languages where reintroduced into media.

Free spech went from strict censorship to loose to very loose censorship, which by the way, made humorists very ingenious and funny, today you can say whatever you want back in that day you had to say it with style and with double meanings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.