[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH SHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1492406063632.jpg (640KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492406063632.jpg
640KB, 1000x1000px
ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE INTERCEPTED EMAILS BETWEEN MCMASTER AND SOROS DETAILING HOW THEIR GONNA OVERTHROW TRUMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCntwZI7yfU
>>
>>136607012
I suspect President Trump set this trap all along. It is why he has continued to surround himself with the enemies...to take them down, one by one.
>>
>>136607012
Info-Bait-Wars, still waiting to see the alleged proof
>>
>>136607012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
>>
>>136609159

he fired trump loyalists who were anti soros, what more proof do you need that mcmaster is a shill?
>>
>>136609563
gay frogs? wtf i love mcmaster now!
>>
>>136609159

No for all the hyperbole Stone, a slithery fellow, does have sources. He knows people in high places, and the lowest places in the dark and strange underworlds. AJ even has a couple medium level sources, not huge but still something to listen to.

This actually makes a lot of sense, and I would trust this information as being probably correct. In these strange and dark times, you have to sift through so much crap in the mainstream and alternative info worlds in order to keep up to date.
>>
>>136607012
Due to Netanyahu's comments lately, I wouldn't be shocked if Israel nabbs Soros.
>>
>>136607012
Is the media, neocons and jews FOR him or AGAINST him?
That's all i need to know.
>>
>>136607012
WTF?!? i love israelis now???
>>
>>136610153
>Israel nabbs Soros
>Jews "nabbing" one of the jews' biggest puppetmasters
Soros needs to be imprisoned. In the US. His assets seized and used to build the wall, re-vamp the VA, and decrease the national debt.
>>
>>136610524
both
>>
>>136610705

>zionists and globalists are the same thing

wew
>>
File: neo.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>136607217

He's like a fucking Neo, but with more attitude.
>>
File: file.png (56KB, 636x347px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56KB, 636x347px
>>136607012
McMaster in a tweet
https://twitter.com/RMConservative/status/894910532796461056
>>
>>136607012
alex jones go home
>>
File: 1502099442811_cr.jpg (40KB, 399x651px) Image search: [Google]
1502099442811_cr.jpg
40KB, 399x651px
Bump
>>
>>136610524

It is complicated. The liberal jews around the world generally detest Trump. The zionist conservative jews are for him. The neocons are shifty and are starting to shift away from support of Israel, or at least are starting to think of regime change in Israel. The media is against the state of Israel as it stands right now. Most liberals want a one state solution so that jewish nationalism can die. I think some jews prefer to not have a central location to reside because then they can be everywhere and nowhere.

One thing that pisses me off about /pol is it is a pretty shitty discriminator politically when it comes to the jewish people. They do what the progressives and othe ideologues do and lump entire groups into a single abstract construct. You cannot do this in any honesty intellectually or morally. Basically shit is complicated and it is stupid to simplify things to a fault.
>>
>>136607217
I don't teally agree with the 66D chess theory, he's fucking up too much. Only way i see this being true is if this impeachment talk is all bait. They try to trigger impeachment, then he reveals incriminating evidence on both dems and reps, rapes both parties and starts treason trials. Which sounds nice, but is too ridiculous. He's appointed a piece of shit libtard goldman sachs fag who is pro illegal immigration for commerce.

Most of these problems are caused by Trump. If he'd just say fuck you to the republicans and courts and go ahead and enforce the laws and go after the corrupt politicians, i'd be full gung ho about him.

I certainly don't regret voting for him, but trying to get along with people who hate you and want to dox / imprison your aupporters is unacceptable. When acostas kept interrupting during the press briefing i would have banned him and threatened to ban CNN completely. He needs to man up and hit back at them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.