[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I realised the entire white race in all it's variations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5375.jpg (26KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5375.jpg
26KB, 975x600px
>tfw I realised the entire white race in all it's variations was only ever one generation away from extermination.

What will the world be like once our race is no longer around /pol/?
>>
>>136605770
Rwanda. We're going to be around for a long long time though mate, don't you be worrying yourself.
>>
Ive been thinking about this myself too. Ive been thinking about it alot actually.

The jews may well have shot them self in the foot desu. They've managed to convince almost every race in the world that we have always been the source of all their problems. They forget however that they've always been hated, by everyone.

There needs to be a villain in this world. With the growing absence of god a religion among the global populace, an enemy-boogie-man must be found.

After we're gone, they'll just find a new monster. The same one thats been kicked out of almost every country in the world. It almost a small consolation that woth the passing of the white race, so comes the final hunt of the juden.
>>
>>136606762
Lets say things carry on the way they are, and a right ethno-nationalist movement never creates another white babyboom. How many generations would it take until the last white child is born, and all that is left of the white race are the weak elderly? Our grandchildren? The grandchildren of gen z? The great grandchildren gen z?

It truly breaks my heart that one day, a white child will be born for the last time in human history.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.