[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER NORTH KOREA HAPPENING THREADS ARE MADE BY THE DEEP STATE JEWS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

They want to force Trump to attack North Korea because they hate jews and have no jewish banks to control them North Korea is one of the last based countries in the world
>>
i'd require a quick rundown
>>
File: 101.png (216KB, 610x403px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
216KB, 610x403px
>>136604588
STOP POSTING HAPPENING WHEN NOTHING IS HAPPENING YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER!
>>
>>136604588
Quick rundown or fuck off. I'm entitled to know
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>136604588
>Stormfags are seriously defending a communist regime
>>
Fake happening threads are newfags and summerfags being retarded

You on the other hand...
>>
The United States of America is the sole author of this situation, and must accept responsibility for it.

Accordingly, here are the demands of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, to the criminal empire of United States of America:

FIRST: The United States will admit fault, and apologize.

SECOND: The United States will pay reparations, for the incursion of 1871, the conflict of 1950-53, and all subsequent economic damage done to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea by its failed policies.

THIRD: The United States will immediately withdraw all of its forces from the Korean Peninsula, and from the nation of Japan.

FOURTH: All other American forces will withdraw to a point no further West than the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands.

FIFTH: The United States shall cease forthwith all efforts to oppose the Korean People's right of self determination, and the reunification of the Korean Peninsula.

Any failure on the part of the United States to accept and fully comply with any of these Terms of Surrender shall be rewarded by a thousandfold retribution of fire raining down from the heavens upon its cities.

America has 72 hours to respond.
>>
>>136604588

It's more like war sells. Which I guess is a Jew thing.
>>
>>136604588
Fuck off Kim
>>
>>136606230
Ni Hao, I am Donald Trump. US President.
I am so sorry please don't nuke us. I pay you whatever you want I so sorry. I make announcement tomorrow. please dont nuke!
>>
>>136604588
>They want to force Trump
Trump has to put some balls in dem holes first, then shitpost on Twitter and repeat all over again. He has no time for Jews or Best Korea.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.