[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History lessons for /Pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: pilsudskiandRydzŚmigły.jpg (35KB, 655x387px) Image search: [Google]
pilsudskiandRydzŚmigły.jpg
35KB, 655x387px
Drop historical Redpills here

Edward Rydz-Śmigły would be a household name if the nazis won. He started ww2

He wanted a war with germany. France and Britain had guaranteed him support. Poland had grown very strong, large and capable military.

He wanted to reconquer lost slavic clay. Berlin. Berlin was a slavic settlment. "Berlin" is polobian for marsh
>>
>>136602634
Fuck smigly and beck. They have both started war.
>>
1939 not found
>>
>>136602634
>He started ww2
>He wanted a war with germany.
>He wanted to reconquer lost slavic clay.
This is such a load of BULLSHIT and you're brain is filled with BS as well.
>>
>>136602634
The funny things is that other Eastern European countries laughed because they knew that the U.K. And France wouldn't do shit for Poland and this basically meant Poland would get destroyed by Germany.
>>
>>136602634
This was kind of dumb.
Poland had a 10 or 15 year development plan.
They wanted to expand military in late 1939.
Ironically, they were not aware of the fact that this would be far too late
>>
>>136604180

Oh? and the 'hitler was insane and was stupid and attacked because wanted to dominate the whole world!!!" narrative is better?

There's not even a kernal of truth to the idea that Smigly thought that the nazis would collapse a week into a war, and that such a war would be a benefit to Poland? No truth to the fact that he and Beck were unwilling to compromise on issues like allowing the Berlinka? That Poland and Britain were filled with jews who badly wanted the nazi party destroyed, and held enormous influence on both countries?
>>
File: truth82g-2z5.jpg (296KB, 756x1095px) Image search: [Google]
truth82g-2z5.jpg
296KB, 756x1095px
>>136606413
>There's not even a kernal of truth to the idea that Smigly thought that the nazis would collapse a week into a war,
He thought many things but never wanted to start the war with Germany.
>That Poland and Britain were filled with jews who badly wanted the nazi party destroyed, and held enormous influence on both countries?
I know what you're talking about in Britain, but Polish politicians saw the large Jewish community in Poland as a danger and a potential 5th column of the Soviets and even considered, together with the French, transferring the Jews to Madagaskar.
>>
File: muhdresden3.jpg (4MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
muhdresden3.jpg
4MB, 3500x5000px
Reminder that "muh Dresden" was fabricated

Just like "muh 10 billion soviet rapes"
>>
>>136602634
>Poland had grown very strong, large and capable military.
Really made me think.
How many "years" did the polish hold out against Germany?
>>
>>136608134
That picture is bat shit insane, it has to be made by a schizophrenic.
I honestly do not know what any of this could even demonstrate.
>>
>>136608675
It's a joke, but that's literally how Hitlerboo infographs look like.
>>
>>136608134
>implying WW2 happend
>implying Hitler wasn't just another jewish puppet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.