[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEY TERK ERR JERBS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download (3).jpg (83KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
83KB, 500x544px
If you white people are so much more superior to other races, why worry about undocumented immigrants TERKING ERR JERBS??

Are you telling me that you are less qualified than undocumented immigrants? I thought whites were superior though!!!
>>
File: 1463517655234.png (309KB, 551x529px) Image search: [Google]
1463517655234.png
309KB, 551x529px
>whites claim to be "master race"
>dumb enough to be brainwashed and subverted by a bunch of emaciated unathletic desert merchants
>>
>>136601181
>people will fall for this shitty bait instead of saging and hiding
>>
>>136601429
>i-its bait because I can't position a counterargument!
Pathetic
>>
>>136601181
>hurr why stop illegal immigration
>you're better so let us leech off you
>cmon pussy dare you to let us be leeches
>on his phone
>>136601324
>wow "wh*te master race," what a joke etc. etc.

We don't want mexicans coming in to devalue our labor; bringing in a shitload of poor, uneducated, crime-prone people illegally is
A) illegal
B) harmful to the economy
C) retarded, see A and B.

Your thread is shit bait, and as such will be seasoned.
>>
>>136601181
>>136601429
Think about it like this.
>Be from shitty country
>Be accountant, lawyer, professor...
>Try move from from Mexico to USA to work
>Try get job middle class job
>You gotta get ceritifed bro, or join the Guild or pay a couple thousand bucks to become certified
>Its okay I can work for peanuts on a building site

Middle class don't give a fuck cause they are de facto protected by legislation and regulation.

Thats why you now see IT people hating Indians cause they are undercutting wages. Its not racism its hating seeing your wages fall
>>
>>136601628
>DUDE i cant disprove you so ill say youre OP phoneposting
Pathetic. No wonder your race is killing itself out.
>>
>>136601181
They don't take them, they devalue them to the point that Pedro is the only one capable of legitimate monetary gain after he sends it back to pesoville. Shit slide thread, saged
>>
>>136601324
>being superior means you're infallible and invincible and perfect

That's not what superior means at all. It's quite easy, with the right control, propaganda and education, to subvert a superior person or group and cause them to decay.
>>
>>136601181
foreign workers will work for less pay
also you're a fucking idiot
that is all
>>
File: ruby.jpg (39KB, 513x664px) Image search: [Google]
ruby.jpg
39KB, 513x664px
>>136602077
Thats funn, because Richard Spencer and Dr. William Hyde Pierce make it seem like being white means exactly that
>>
>>136602038
Whats pathetic is left wing people being for policies that are harmful to society as a whole. Like now its racist to point out that people streaming into Europe are predemoniately young males (often criminals) or that Nigeria is facing a pop crisis.

Europe is in a bad place if there is crop failures in Africa.

We need a leader like Putin who bitch slapped the Chechens, then put a man he could control in power. We need someone to stabilize North Africa. Hopefully Macron has the balls
>>
>undocumented immigrants
you mean illegal?
>>
>>136602321
I dont disagree but I still find it hilarious that the supposed "übermensch aryan demigod master race" is susceptible to brainwashing to become trannies, racemixers, and drug addicts
>>
>>136601181
Foreigners work for less
I think increasing penalties for being caught with illegal spics under your employment would do a better job cutting illegal immigration than a massive vanity project like the wall or another increase in border patrol.
>>
>>136601573
reported
>>
>>136601181
Do you actually enjoy doing this?
>>
Because you can easily pay illegals under the table to do your work because they have no official records here. This means you can pay them less and they will wind up with more spending cash than paying a citizen legally, because they don't need to pay a taxes on their work and get benefits like healthcare for free because hospitals are required to treat everyone, but since there is no record on the illegal again you can't threaten legal action after they don't pay. And on top of all that since they are paid under the table and have no official income it's easy to get benefits in many urban centers.

They honestly make off like kings.

Sage
>>
>>136601181
Sage goes in all fields.

Learn economics if you want the reason why. The US economy prizes efficiency and growth over all else, and what do you think happens when okay-enough laborers and okay-enough skilled workers who are willing to be exploited floods into the US? All but PhD, MBA. MD, and law degree (which then subsequently get flooded by natives, reducing the value of them too) level positions have their wages bottom out.

That is not all though, undocumented workers do not claim an income which means they get unemployment, food stamps, use of schools, etc while paying nothing into it while having the same take home or slightly more as documented workers after income tax applies. This is means honest native workers are getting paid much less than undocumented because they aren't working the system: that is theft. It is not just mechanics, construction workers, or IT that is getting this though, it's engineering, science, programming, tech, etc through work visas from places like India too. Essentially everyone except the upper middle class and up are getting hit by it. That is okay though because my family has got ours, so you guys can suffer while things become cheaper from cheaper labor. I voted Hillary 2016, and hopefully 2020 too because I want this to get sped up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.