[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See you later guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
Im leaving pol, can't take it anymore, is a time consuming machine, and now I'm some kind of hate and conspiracy machine, I have all theses theories about this and that, and can't focus on my duties, I'm a dumb asshole who can't get a grip of his life, and seeing all your redpills make me realize how fucked the things really are, and how fucked I'm for not being productive enogugh and wait a shit ton of time to get my degree at the point of risking my whole career. I'm sorry for being a failure and for living in my confort zone, I won't run anymor, I will run right to the truck like a chink, I accept the concequences of muy stupid passive handling of my life, I'll fix it from now on, but for it, I'll leave this place, I know thruth of things (at least the one I choose to accept), good luck people , if you only lurk , look around and see how your life is working, if it's not going well, if you're oftenly bypassing your chores, ask yourself, will pol make it better?, there is always a chance grab the ideology of your choose, and go away to fix your life...
(right now, I really hope for September to come, and for the end of all things, hope you guys are right again as your motto, I hope when september comes, to expect the contrary, for the continuation of life, that will mean that I started to get the grip of muy life, wish me luck.... )

have a good day /pol/ and take down the assholes who run the world.
(I apologize for the bad grammar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKHBlqPDy00
>>
If you want to make it last you should get yourself permabanned

Fasting from something you feel addicted to is very healthy. Good luck and God bless
>>
Hey, good luck senpai.
>>
>>136601092
Ok, see you tomorrow.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.