[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boss at work is harrassing me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: twot.jpg (88KB, 1339x917px) Image search: [Google]
twot.jpg
88KB, 1339x917px
She's gonna fire me I think
Ever since she found out that I voted for Trump

What rights do I have?
>>
Document everything she does and at what time she has done it to you at, this will be your ammo, collect examples. File compliments with HR when the need arises so eventually you can go over her head and threaten to sue. Throw words around like discrimination and "lingering political histeria". Play it cool when you can. Let her make the fuck ups.
>>
>>136600925
2nd amendment
>>
>>136600925
Read the HR policy and you're countries Worker rights.
>>
>>136600925
>dude #FUCK freedom of association LMAO
When did nupol become unironically communist
>>
>>136600925
>Maria Lorena Cook
>International and Comparative Labor
what does that have to do with anything
>>
File: swedish race.jpg (173KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
swedish race.jpg
173KB, 550x366px
Tell her that you're Syrian.
>>
>>136600925
You have the right to find a new job.
>>
>>136600925
>discussing politics at work
You get every bad thing that's coming to you.
>>
>>136601698
This, but OP is an entitled millennial commie
>>
>>136601780
Well in fairness if he were a scumbag nigger, or dirty Mexican, or Femnazi cunt, or an HIV pedophile Muslim transgendered rapist.

He would have protection "under the constitution"

but since he is probably a white male who did nothing wrong other than excercise his actual constitutional right to franchise he has no rights.

Got it?
>>
You guys are retarded

You have no rights here. "Voting Republican" is not a protected class. "At will" employment in a "right to work" state means you can be fired for any reason whatsoever, that does not run afoul of discrimination against specific protected class.

You can be fired for voting republican, or democrat. You can be fired for wearing a blue shirt. You can be fired doing exactly what your boss tells you to. You can be fired for ANY REASON that does not involve your sex, race, disability, family status, etc.

You do, however, have the right to file for unemployment in this case, as you would not be fired "with cause"
>>
You have all the same discrimination rights as blacks and women,which do include political views. Contact the EEOC. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. If you get fired over your political views, get sexually harassed, etc. Contact them, give them your evidence and you could get a nice settlement.
>>
>>136601349
Tip top advice.
>>
>>136605727
Only in certain "at will" states. If he's getting fired for political views and not some made up legit excuse(late to work etc) he's got something.
>>
>>136600925
There's a black guy at work that is mad at me for accurately predicting a Trump win. He was very smug and confident. He cited his impeccable knowledge of political science and the mood of America.

The other day, he saw me for the first time after the election and asked me how a Trump presidency was treating me. I said "TPP is dead, bro and that's all I care about."

He had no fucking idea what TPP even was. He had boiled the entire election down to muh oppression and has no understanding of the real issues facing our society.

I explained that, as a Canadian, the only thing I cared about was ending the TPP... Because the only things about that election that had any impact on us, Canadians, living in Canada, is trade and foreign policy.

He simply replied with "Well, I'm American and I think he's a piece of shit."

So here I am... Thanks to the union and the fact that I'm not a racist, he can't threaten my job. If he harasses me again, it will be a simple matter of figuring out who has the most seniority. If I have more seniority and he tries to harass me again, I'll tear a strip off of him and if he persists with his "I'm an American" bullshit, even though he hasn't been there in decades, I'll tell him to fucking go home.

If he has more seniority, I'll just report him for harassment and call it a day.
>>
>>136601459
unironically kill yourself
>>
>>136605727
> "right to work" state
Completely separate issue. One says they can fire you for pretty much whatever they want and one is about having to join a union or not.
>>
>>136601349
compliments = complaints

also, make sure if there are any witnesses that you document that.
>>
>>136601610
not like he would be lying or something...
>>
>>136606650
an unusually worthwhile leafpost. You're still a leaf, but you're a tolerable one in this small dose. Thanks leaf.
>>
>>136600925
Are you in a protected group? Over 40, minority?
>>
>>136605727
Actually political affiliation is a protected class.
>>
>>136600925
No joke: claim that you're gay and pretend to come out. Who cares if it gets around. Gay is better than being black right now in terms of being a protected class. You'll also get the perk of new chick friends who want to convert you & nothing else, shove their tits in your face. Women are more complicated & nuts than even /pol/ realizes.
>>
1 Post by this ID
>>
>>136600925
Get fucked plumpkin :_)
>>
>>136600925
Offer to ever so gently sniff, lick & suckle her asshole.
>>
File: 1502057139521.png (240KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1502057139521.png
240KB, 449x449px
>>136600925
>>
>>136601459
>dude letting corporations treat people like cattle lmao
>>
Just close your eyes and give her the meat she's craving, and you'll be in the clear.
>>
File: fallout nazi.jpg (11KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
fallout nazi.jpg
11KB, 224x224px
>>136601459

>lolbertarian cucks think we should just let SJWs and pinkos walk all over us because of "muh freedumbs"

do cuckbertarians even know what a war is?
>>
>>136600925
Find out where she lives.

Use bitcoin to order and ship 1000 empty boxes to her house.
>>
>>136600925
What industry? Purely private sector work, or does the employer benefit from government funds in any way? At will or term employment? How specifically has she been harassing you?
>>
OP has a UK flag. I don't know the system there, have some clue about it here in USA.

Here, it could make sense to file a complaint with EEOC, if you've already tried once with HR. Do all this in writing and keep copies at home. If they fire you after you file a complaint, you can say it's retaliation, which they're definitely not allowed to do.

But other than that white males in the USA have hardly any rights. So you are better off probably "stepping out of line" to create one of the few conditions where you do have some legal protection. Then you can feel how nice everyone else has it.

This applies in USA. In UK ymmv.
>>
>>136609079
Good idea, seriously. Larp at work!
>>
File: 1417791448673.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1417791448673.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>136617786
>a UK flag

You're going up after the niggers on the day of the rope buddy
>>
>>136618286
Oops sorry. There now I am fine.

So my comments here do apply. good luck.
>>
>>136600925
There are far too many variable to consider.

If your employer has any type of 'employee handbook' you need to get a copy to a lawyer immediately for actual advice.

Most will have some kind of 'non-retaliation' clause which automatically covers political choices beyond Federal Law.
>>
>file a complain for harassment at your workplace
>go to the police tell them you are being threaten and harass
>Fuck your ass roughly with something, it has to hurt you
>Get in a room alone with her
>Scream+cry, go to the police and say she raped you
>forensic will go your way

The hard part is raping yourself
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.