[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jews are practicing satanic Inversion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1158.jpg (189KB, 579x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
189KB, 579x290px
According to the Jewish Supreme Court only certain speech and lifestyles have constitutional protection.

Things you can say that they are legally not allowed to fire you for:

>I'm a dirty perverted homo who has aids and fucks 12 guys a weekend To POS them.

>I'm a transvestite scat eating child raper.

>I'm mentally ill and you must pretend that my long blue hair makes me a woman and use my pronoun.

>I'm a man hating feminist who thinks all men should be castrated female slaves.

Things that will get you fired:

>Women and men are different.
>>
wowee great thread op really joggles my noggles
>>
This is targeted discrimination. It is ideological and targeted directly at white men.

Clarence Thomas Supreme Court Justice

>The illegitimacy of using ‘made-up tests’ to ‘displace longstanding national traditions as the primary determinant of what the Constitution means’ has long been apparent. . . The Constitution does not prescribe tiers of scrutiny. The three basic tiers— ‘rational basis,’ intermediate, and strict scrutiny—’are no more scientific than their names suggest, and a further element of randomness is added by the fact that it is largely up to us which test will be applied in each case.’. . . But the problem now goes beyond that. If our recent cases illustrate anything, it is how easily the Court tinkers with levels of scrutiny to achieve its desired result.

>Today’s decision will prompt some to claim victory, just as it will stiffen opponents’ will to object. But the entire Nation has lost something essential. The majority’s embrace of a jurisprudence of rights-specific exceptions and balancing tests is ‘a regrettable concession of defeat—an acknowledgement that we have passed the point where ‘law,’ properly speaking, has any further application.’

This is a sitting Supreme Court justice acknowledging that the Jews have totally subverted the constitution and essentially performed a coup
>>
File: IMG_1159.png (3MB, 1561x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.png
3MB, 1561x858px
What's more:

White men voted overwhelmingly for trump.

Yet the media portrays this majority sentiment as a minority opinion.

In fact not one major newspaper endorsed Donald trump.

So our media system is promulgating an exclusively anti white minority's viewpoint and portraying it as if it is majority opinion.
>>
If you want to change the system you need to change the laws.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.