[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOROS HAPPENING: THEY DON'T EVEN HIDE IT ANYMORE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: C7ihP4TXkAAc1Wm[1].jpg (82KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
C7ihP4TXkAAc1Wm[1].jpg
82KB, 1024x576px
Automated fact checking goyim, they fucking did it

>Journalists to use 'immune system' software against fake news

>Full Fact software backed by George Soros and Pierre Omidyar fact-checks statements in parliament and news media in real time

>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/08/fake-news-full-fact-software-immune-system-journalism-soros-omidyar
>>
>>136598808
Archived it for you
https://archive.is/a20Ln
>>
>It is being developed by researchers at the Full Fact organisation in London with $500,000 (£380,000) of funding from charitable foundations backed by two billionaires: the Hungarian-born investor George Soros, and the Iranian-American eBay founder Pierre Omidyar.

>The Full Fact program will be first tested in the UK but will also be deployed in South America and Africa, where Kenya’s presidential election campaign has been beset by fake news such as bogus BBC and CNN news reports using fabricated polls to overstate the prospects of President Uhuru Kenyatta.
>>
time to make better fake news
>>
>>136598844
Archive isn't working for me.

Can you do me the honour?

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/8ge95a/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult

Archive it for me baby!
>>
>>136598903
>kenya
because fucking african shitholes are known for being democratic
>>
>>136598844
base archive bot, what kinda power pack do you use ?
>>
>>136598844
ive said it before and do it again; i fucking love you.
take care of yourself
>>
>>136598808
Of course there will be no political manipulation or agenda for this program?

lol they are such cunts.
>>
>>136599107
he had the fucking cheek to make a "FACT organisation" probably controls half the ADL aswell
>>
>>136598844
Based
>>
>>136598957
I don't do requests but I was working on something with unvis.it any way

https://unvis.it/vice.com/en_uk/article/8ge95a/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
>>
>>136599107
Manipulation? I'm sure this is a nuke for right wingers. That's ok. Keep silencing us. We won't have much to do other than build gas chambers.
>>
>>136599201
I do appreciate your help, thank you your site was down for a while.

>>136599188
>>136599268
Add this all up with youtube and what happens? Do they honestly think they can silence opinion through censorship? All they'll do is breed more of it, they are trying though so I'll give them credit for it.
>>
>>136599478
>Add this all up with youtube and what happens?
how the fuck is this not some form of monopoly he has so much fucking control, murdoch aint got shit on him
>>
File: 1502147032626.jpg (46KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1502147032626.jpg
46KB, 600x753px
>>136598844
>>
>>136599584
But it shows you doesn't it? How fucking desperate they are to get control over the internet and narratives in all forms of media.

They'll never achieve it, never.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.