[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a Nuclear War do to Trump's legacy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 2.png (146KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
146KB, 495x750px
Everyone knows that Trump definitely realizes that at this point, his most valuable asset is his legacy. He's older than he looks, and at 70, he has 20 years left on this planet IF HE'S LUCKY.

So, lets say Trump invades NK(he's going to have to at this point, now that they have nuclear ICBMs >>136592682), and an ACTUAL nuclear war breaks out. If Kim realizes he's about to get fucked to death by America's giant military dick, he'll probably shoot one off and try to hit LA. Then, Trump basically has no option but to lay waste to the entire shithole of NK with a hail of nukes. Then, the cleanup begins and the war is basically over.

---QUESTION---
Since we've never had one, what does a real nuclear war do to a president's legacy? Does he get credit for winning the first nuclear war in the history of the Earth? Or does he go down in infamy for presiding over one?

Making this thread because I've never actually seen this question asked before.
>>
A nuclear war will cause the United States to turn into a military-ran state, removing the elections. Trump will reign for 12 years before Barron takes over. The U.S. will no longer be a democracy.
>>
>>136595548
stop, i can only get so hard
>>
>>136595548
Sounds ideal to me. Hook it up senpai.
>>
File: ground trap.jpg (117KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
ground trap.jpg
117KB, 600x803px
>>136595383
America gets her groove back
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>136596262
I can't imagine that's effective without a barrel. Would probably be like getting hit with bb's
>>
>>136599380
You would be wrong.
>>
What the fuck? We'll all be dead. Who cares?
>>
File: 1502121725488.png (108KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502121725488.png
108KB, 399x300px
>>136596262
>Reply
>>136599380
>I can't imagine that's effective without a barrel. Would probably be like getting hit with bb's

That plastic pipe needs to be metal and there needs to be a metal backing holding the shell in place, forcing all the gasses forward. This is how a slam shotgun would work.

The pipe doesn't need to have length, this is a close range boobytrap.

As it's currently configured the plastic tubing will just break and it will send pellets in all directions around like a mini pipe bomb, only much less effective, due to having no focused explosion and too little powder to be a legit pipe bomb. If you instead overfilled a tube with gunpowder and used this as the ignition you would have a mini pipe bomb that would work like a boobytrap grenade.

This is all theoretical LARP of course, only designed to kill rats.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.