[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do SJWs always lie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DGtO50zXYAILshi.jpg (82KB, 583x454px) Image search: [Google]
DGtO50zXYAILshi.jpg
82KB, 583x454px
Do they even realise they're doing it? Does their mental illness mean they genuinely think their alternative facts are true even when they're posting shit that flat out contradicts what they're saying?
>>
drumpf
>>
>>136593781
because they hate facts
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (72KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
72KB, 630x420px
>>136593781
They fell for the lie and cannot accept facts or truths. Redpilled can be very hard to shallow
>>
>>136593781
WE WUZ POSSIBLEZ
>>
They're sycophants to their own rhetoric.

Plus Marxists have a "win at all costs" mentality. Never let up, never concede. Mislead when possible (which is nearly all of the time), obfuscate, be disingenuous, because the facts are second to the emotional drive.

Or they are just so convinced they are right that they pontificate from the pulpit of moral superiority.
>>
>>136593781
>Which it was

nope, still historical revisionism
>>
>>136593781
>Why do SJWs always lie?

Becouse they are jews
>>
>>136594193

I think it's this, when you have an "ends justify the means" mentality then anything is possible, nothing is too much, even genocide.
>>
File: Foggy.jpg (136KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Foggy.jpg
136KB, 1920x1200px
>>136594193
>>136594720
It is exactly this, in their own eyes they can do no wrong, why else would they be so outraged whenever someone calls them out on their bullshit. I'd like to think that they live in their own little world, that no one really buys into their bullshit outside those who have been brainwashed completely to believe it with religious fervor. My immediate surroundings lead me to believe this is the case but sometimes looking through twitter and faceberg makes me doubt it
>>
>>136594180
Lulz
>>
>>136593781
The only SJWs I know are also very vocal about their mental illnesses. The one I'm getting along with right now has borderline personality disorder. Others are mostly bipolar. When they tell you they have PTSD, they're a fucking liar. It's probably something else that is a lot more embarrassing than that.

You are quite literally dealing with the mentally deranged.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.