[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: bombing.png (22KB, 902x225px) Image search: [Google]
bombing.png
22KB, 902x225px
APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>136593528
but it isn't bad. now we also need to start bombing churches.
>>
He should go there and tell them they had it coming and to GTFO
>>
Shitskins live in such a weird world of empty actions to signal their virtue and peacocking their feelings all the time.

"He needs to come here and say it's bad". Lol. To a libtard, this sort of presidential action is what TRULY matters.

THAT to me is funny.
>>
I bet they did it themselves
>>
>>136593528
>implying this wasn't a falseflag for sympathy points
If this was truly a hate crime, whoever detonated the bombs would've at least made sure to kill a few muzzies. This was probably a controlled demolition so muzzies can use it as an excuse to get a newer mosque.
>>
>>136593528

>Mohamed Omar, of the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, told The Associated Press on Monday that his community doesn’t have the money for security cameras. He also says they didn’t receive any threats before Saturday morning’s attack or claims of responsibility afterward.

>Nobody was hurt in the explosion, which happened just before morning prayers. The blast damaged the imam’s office across the hall from the worship space.

Hey, Imam, whatcha doing?
>>
>>136593528
Why would I apologize for something I support?

If they want to be a goat fucking savage they can go back to their goat fucking savage countries. America is for whites, especially white Christians, period.
>>
>>136593928
Daily reminder that the taqiyah culture of the Semitics and assorted shitskins has created a "tragedy economy" where groups actually orchestrate their own tragedies to raise the market value of their minority group via reducing their supply on the supply/demand curve or threatening to reduce their supply.

It's a sick sort of competition to see who can be the biggest victim. And the only reason this works is because of females (think of Eden).
>>
File: 1474750376083.png (1MB, 1123x820px) Image search: [Google]
1474750376083.png
1MB, 1123x820px
>>136593528
>>
>>136593528
>>136593827
>>136593813
It's been about a week and there is no new information about it. The biggest sign is whatever blowing up near the imam's office.

Hell, if anything, the suspect could say he's just contributing to their own culture, everyday bombings.
>>
Doesn't this always turn out to be some insurance fraud scheme
>>
>>136594292
This.
>>
>>136593928
>Everything is a false flag that I don't agree with

I see /pol/ never changes.
>>
oy the bomb they wuz making exploded how can they cover up the explosion?
>>
File: aryan-gangster[1].png (422KB, 552x482px) Image search: [Google]
aryan-gangster[1].png
422KB, 552x482px
>>136594103
Get back in the yard Jimbo, I hear a cho-mo took your tray.
>>
>>136593528
Oh so now it's okay for the Muslims to demand Trump condemn this, but when Trump wants the Muslim mayor of London to do the same thing in regards to an Islamic attack, he's the bad guy.

Sorry Muzzies, but you live in a multicultural society, and living in a multicultural society with so many different backgrounds means that some people are going to take offense to your culture. It's just something we have to live with as a multicultural society and embrace our enemies. If you demand this kind of condemnation and lump all white people together like this, it's only going to make the attacks worse. So maybe stop being such a bigoted caucasophobic Christophobe.
>>
>>136594548
>implying I give a damn if some muzzies were bombed
Until there's evidence that says otherwise, it's safe to assume this was a false flag
>>
>>136594292
who is eden
>>
>>136593528

it was probably another fucking muzzie
>>
>>136594718
man imagine trump using the part and parcel line
>>
Muzzies just keep burning mosques and rapefugee centers.
>>
Muslims need to stop raising their asses to a mass murdering rapist 5 times a day.
>>
>>136594548
Most of the "hate crimes" publicized over the past year have been false flags.
>>
>>136593528
>he has to come here

sounds like a good way to get bombed by the Muslim that made that IED
>>
>>136594548
Where have you been, in today's current situation with all the haoxes that were caught. Its safer to assume it was a set up by a member of their own than an actual hate crime. Or did your echo chamber miss all the faked hate crimes. Did you really even miss the one where daddy muzzie made his lying ass daughter shave her head after getting caught.
>>
>>136593528
I mean, did they ever find out who did it? DJT could say something but what exactly? Find out who did it first, then condemn.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.