[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people so lame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: christcucks.png (322KB, 619x533px) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.png
322KB, 619x533px
>Islamophobes wake the Mayor up with an Islamic call to prayer
>to """""""resist Islam""""""""
>>
>>136592640

Because they're soon to be extinct dinosaurs and they're reacting the same way as the real dinosaurs, flailing their arms and roaring impotently as their daughters are filled with healthy Islamic seed.
>>
>>136592907
This.
Just by looking at them you can clearly see that they're betas
>>
>>136592640
>reacting the same way as the real dinosaurs
>their daughters are filled with healthy Islamic seed
>>
>>136592640
>>136592907
>>136593121
The United States killed over one million smelly muslim subhumans in Iraq and Afghanistan. How does that make you feel, to know your kind were slaughtered like pigs.
>>
>>136593171
This sandnigger thinks goats are dinosaurs lmao.
>>
>>136592907
>1300 years of inbreeding
>healthy seed

Pick one
>>
>>136593256
How should I feel knowing that the US hosts millions of Muslims & millions are born everyday?
>>
>>136592640
Just a funny anecdote: in Alanya Turkey back in 2011 some tourists thought the speaker towers chanting islamic prayers was disturbing especially in the mornings so they complained.

The day after all speaker towers were silent, no waking up in the mornings by islamic prayers at all for the next two weeks.

Generally the Turks were nice and i met a turkish cab driver who saved me numerous times from bad things.

If Turkey ever cools down to a fully democratic regime again i would like to visit Side, it looks so nice with the ancient ruins and all.
>>
>>136593408
t. just hit a historical low fertility rate
>>
File: eyes exterminatus angry pepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
eyes exterminatus angry pepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>136592640
GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING DESERT
>>
>>136593580
I've fathered kids without trying, so no.
>>
File: kys2.jpg (112KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
kys2.jpg
112KB, 1277x719px
>>136592907
you're larping or trolling but either way you're dog shit for even typing that. just kill yourself. you're a joke.
>>
>>136592640
It's an interesting way to protest. We may have been doing it wrong: the sheer irony of using Islam to diss Islam is worth exploring
>>
>>136592907
Come on man fuck you
>>
OP should look up 'people doing awesome stuff'
90% white people
>>
>>136593558
we know you are required by your government to post this, its okay sweetie.
>>
>>136592640
Just giving a mayor a taste of things to come should he keep embracing the religion of peace.

Source: worked in middle east for years. One project i was living in a smallish town that was close to the refineries. Fucking mosque just down the street would blare that shit for all to hear ass-early in the morning (depending on what part of the year you were in, sunrise came earlier which could mean 4:40AM alarm clock).

At least the worst you'll get out of the equivalent christian institution is some peaceful sounding church bells
>>
File: Planet of the Apes.jpg (234KB, 1100x701px) Image search: [Google]
Planet of the Apes.jpg
234KB, 1100x701px
>>136592640
Inshallah.
You're all poor, if you think that hate or radicalization will do something good for you, your life and your soul.

You've clearly not red the quran, if you think allah would want any evil on this planet!

Why do I have to hide my religion?
Why does everybody think that I'm a bad person, for talking with allah?
We ARE a religion of peace and every dumbass who use the name of allah to lie, kill, rape or even hate ANYBODY, is a fucking cuck who felt for the radicalization meme of (((them))) to provoke war!

If you really THAT stupid, I wish you good luck. You will need it on the one day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.