[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews and Muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

If you could either kill all Jews or all Muslims, who would you kill?
>>
>>136592546
i would kill BOTH.

muslims are in Europe because of the jews who rule Europe since 1945, and who opened the Borders of Europe specifically to get rid of Europeans. (see Kalergi Plan)

islam itself was made by jews to Weaponise the Dumbass Sandniggers against the Western Civilization, (see Hagarism) and how jews bring muslims in Europe is an example of that.

they are both SCUM, and Satans Spawn!

they both need some well deserved Showers, for REALZ this Time.

Heil Hitler, and Deus Vult! o/
>>
>>136592546
Without jews, there are no muslims.
I mean, Muhammad himself even had jewish blood. And both arabs and jews claim the same ancestor.
It seems that the blood of Abraham is inherently evil
>>
>>136592546
The Jews, but I would use Muslim suicide bombers to do it.
>>
>>136592546
Jews. We know how to deal with openly hostile mudslimes, but we are susceptible to destruction from within by slimy jews. History has shown this. The muslim problem will solve itself when we get rid of the eternal jew.
>>
>>136592546

Jews.
>>
>>136592546
Muslims, obviously. Anyone who says Jews took a blue suppository
>>
>>136592546
gipsy muslims jews
>>
Muslims, by all means.
1) They're a greater number than Jews and
2) a lot of niggers get caught up in the Muslim mix. Win/win.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.