[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is helping the econo-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (316KB, 638x515px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
316KB, 638x515px
Trump is helping the econo-
>>
>>136591127
Small airports????? What the fuck???
>>
could air force one land at the small airport in my city?

https://www.aopa.org/airports/T41
>>
>>136591336
>73% of small airport owners feel that the President "shouldn't Tweet any more than he does currently."
>>
>>136591127
>trump is hurting the US economy
http://archive.is/Ceq5j
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/890361489126805504?lang=en
Here's two examples out of many
>jack ma pledges 1 MILLION new US jobs over the next few years.
>foxconn invests 1.6 billion and up to 13k new us jobs
And you say something about small airports because trump flies in his own jet? what in the world..
Here's another one
>trump golfs sometimes, hurrdurr. trumpgolfcount.com 45 times he has golfed
Yeah on his own courses.. Wew lad.
>>
>>136592047
Admit it. U voted for him thinking small business would improve and dont wand to admit youre wrong
>>
>>136591893
What
>>
>>136592327
>Admit it. U voted for him thinking small business would improve and dont wand to admit youre wrong
It's pretty obvious i didn't vote for him since i'm from another country! I'm just pointing out how burgers who don't like trump can't even be objectively honest about how he's bringing jobs and money back into the US.
>>
>>136592831
Btfo
>>
>>136592327
Also what's up with you raiding /pol/ currently with i've seen so far 3 posts with regards to trump hurting economy and trump doing too much golfing at us taxpayers expense. Everyone of them objectively incorrect. Because trump golfs at his own courses, holds vacation as his own club, and has brought already many jobs and investments in jobs to the US.
>>
>>136592831
Yes, thank you for telling me something about my own country that I live in every day of my fucking life. Thank you, Denmark, for pointing out from thousands of miles away what is happening right in front of me. You know nothing about the U.S economy, much like the numerous American citizens that continue to spout "drain the swamp" regardless of the amount of oil tycoons or bank execs that get appointed.
Trump is bringing a small amount of labor jobs into the U.S while outsourcing high level technology and luxury industries to other countries. Trump won't run for re-election because by the time 2020 rolls around America will be deep in a recession, and he'll have to make a run for it before anybody can blame him. That's how he's run his businesses and that's how he'll run this country. You get what you vote for. Now kindly fuck off and worry about Russia's confirmed access into your Government and NATO emails.
>>
>>136593417
>Yes, thank you for telling me something about my own country that I live in every day of my fucking life. Thank you, Denmark, for pointing out from thousands of miles away what is happening right in front of me.
Oh i'm sorry i forgot that /pol/ was for americans only. Wait..
Burgers constantly have all kinds of oppinions about what's going on in europe aswell, which is fine. Also with regards to me saying i know what's happening in the US better than you do, well in some instances i do actually because some burgers don't even know how many jobs he has already brought back to the US.

I gave you just two examples of it further up of deals he has made happen/that happened because of him, 1 is 13k new US jobs with regards to foxconn another is 1 MILLION new US jobs over a few years via jack ma.
If hillary had gotten in US would've gone bankrupt and they would've tried to create some kind of commie thing. Is why they are so pissed about it not happening.
>now kindly fuck off.
I struck a nerve somehow i guess.
>>
>>136593417
It would be funny if you didn't actually think you had a valid point.
How large a part of the economy do you think is being affected by his travel.
LMAO
>>
File: DFs0Bg-V0AAFj3k.jpg (26KB, 458x498px) Image search: [Google]
DFs0Bg-V0AAFj3k.jpg
26KB, 458x498px
>>136594020
>How large a part of the economy do you think is being affected by his travel.
Not much however here's an example of how trumps presidency is effecting the economy/jobs
http://archive.is/xbniz
Original;
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/job-openings-in-u-s-surged-to-record-6-16-million-in-june
>b..but trumps presidency is destroying the US economy and job market.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.