[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN FFS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3425.jpg (104KB, 787x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3425.jpg
104KB, 787x296px
Why has nothing been put in motion yet, this was his biggest promise.
What Is He Waiting For?
Strike whilst the iron is hot, how can you justify letting the leader of a pedophilia cabal walk around, even writing a fucking book
If President Trump doesn't have her Imprisoned before 2020 I highly doubt he'll Win Re election
>>
>>136588576
Selfbump.
I want answers as to why this is taking so bloody long.
I'm sick of seeing the Evil old hag as a free woman.
>>
>>136588576

She fled the county to Mozambique
>>
>>136590180
Where did you hear this from?
Surely The President Of The fucking United States Has Enough Power to force some ape country to Bring her back?
>>
>>136588576
Hillary did nothing wrong.

You fell for campaign slogans and promises, Promises that were made with no intention of ever keeping them.

"Trump is not a politician, he's different!"
Wrong. He was a politician that had not previously ran.
>>
File: IMG_3418.jpg (77KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3418.jpg
77KB, 500x428px
>>136591034
>shariablue
What in the blue fuck could you still be working for? The aul bitch Lost, you Lost.
What is the point of STILL trying to convince /pol/ when you've spent a whole Year realising it doesn't work?
>>
Because you are a retard,Trump told you right after he won that there will be no happening.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.