[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pretend to be Normie but I hate liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Do you know what I go through every day

I go to work, my work colleagues and my boss have a rant about why gay marriage should be legal.
I get off work, I catch the bus home, theres always some dipshit listening to some leftist radio, I go out to a party, My mates help chill me out, but theres always that group of opinionated uni white girls who pretend they are the peak of intellectuals, I sat by and did nothing while they spoke to some nigger about how evil white people are

This is your life
Unless, you stop acting like a bitch and stop hiding your beliefs.
You know what the best strategy is to convert people that ive been using, chill out, dont be an antifa sjw and be a nice bloke. Forget about politics and just be a good mate. Then once some faggot thinks hes got the party under his thumb and he brings up politics (most likely some fag issue like Sodomite marriage) You dont bitch out and you call them out and you be a fuckin man, anyone who disowns you because of your politics isnt your friend anyway, and the vast majority of your friends wont give a shit and youll probably convert them just by taking stand

The only people who complain about people being anti nazi are autistic neets who think they make friends by introducing themselves as Hermann Goring
Be a chad, dont be a pussy, and make your presence known when White girls, Mussies, Niggers, commies, or faggots try to use politics to put themselves in the spotlight

Your Crusader/Viking ancestors werent NEETS
>>
Nobody cares. Get over yourself. Get off the Internet and talk to some people offline. Call your family and see how they're doing.
>>
>>136588625
wtf i love marxism now
>>
File: 1500105576021.png (16KB, 818x639px) Image search: [Google]
1500105576021.png
16KB, 818x639px
>>136588434
so true
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.