[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/xpol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: CatwithTinFoilHat.jpg (73KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
CatwithTinFoilHat.jpg
73KB, 800x685px
Discussion of ayylmaos, time travel, teleportation, conspiracies, secret societies, 9/11 etc.
Why does the gubmint keep info on this stuff under wraps? We know they're doing it. Then again, even if they denied all of the above to be true we wouldn't believe them anyway. We're a bit desperate.
>>
File: achonagenda.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
achonagenda.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
Ok. So here is my experience.
I've met with an alien.
First things first, they are absolutely indistinguishable from humans.
Secondly, they have created our world. Gnosticism is correct, they are Archons. However, our world isn't quite like Matrix. It is as real as their own (or any world). They have access to here as well as supernatural power and knowledge, unlike the other way around of course.
They are passive observers. At the very least, they never impact any global change directly - and have a sort of convention on the matter among themselves.

They don't really care if I'd try to disseminate the information. All of it is hidden in a plain sight so to speak. To attain it for real, you have to make your personal effort anyway. There is no redpill too. I can't enlighten anyone even if I tried.
>>
>>136582076

Shills false flag doxed Anon5.
>>
there should be a /xpol/ perpetual thread to keep all the conspirancy, ayylmaos and similiar stuff there.
>>
>>136583093
Are you an alien?
>>
>>136582076
>9/11 etc.
Fuck off nigger 9/11 doesn't need to be correlated with your stupid fucking tin foil memes.
TRAITORS NEED TO BE HANGED FAGGOT
>>
>>136583975
mudslimes are shit people but if you don't see ANYTHING suspicious about 9/11 you've been blinded. it was, at the very least, allowed to happen.
>>
>>136583763
Nope. But I strive to serve one.
>>
>>136583975
This, evil and deranged muslims did 9/11 because they hate our freedom and liberty.

Now repeat after me:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

God bless America!
>>
File: pledgeofallegiance.jpg (36KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
pledgeofallegiance.jpg
36KB, 500x253px
>>136584298
I pledge allee jins. To the flag. of the united states a' amerrca. and to the republic. for witchit stans. one nation. under god. invisible. with liberty an justice forall.
>>
>>136584118
>>136584298
No you dumbass faggots, I'M SAYING OUR GOVERNMENT LET ISRAEL DO IT AND NOW THEY NEED TO BE HUNG AND HANGED AS WAR CRIMINAL TRAITORS
you 'truthers' can't even fucking read that's why you've been lead to 9/11 truth by flat earth memes and lizard people
>>
File: conspiracy.png (28KB, 627x346px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.png
28KB, 627x346px
>>136585471
>the government let the jews let 9/11 happen
>government proceeded to cover up their (non)actions to the public
how is this not conspiracy? it's about the sanest tier of conspiracy you can get but it's still conspiracy.
>>
>>136582076
(((they))) would lose all their power if the ayy lmaos appeared here
(((They))) are not willing to lose global power
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.