[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I vote for or a against gay marriage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 12236498.jpg (100KB, 1300x700px) Image search: [Google]
12236498.jpg
100KB, 1300x700px
I need a reason why or why not.

Australia is going to hold a plebiscite on gay marriage and while I had thought I would probably vote yes, my opinion has shifted; now i'm on the fence.

My reason is basically that I just don't see why gay people need to get married. Its a social construct; but its a social construct originally created for male and female partners either as part of a religious ceremony/tradition or non religious (not sure where it first originated) in order to start a family, express faith, obligate partners to support each other, increase security of mother/father supporting children (who need both), carry out their religious custom, and so on. I sort of see it as an appropriation of a tradition that was never meant for same sex couples; and the desire, right, or "need" to get married that is expressed by gay people does not make sense; they only need to because they are told they need to. Why must their lives be any worse if they aren't allowed to appropriate such a tradition that other, especially religious people, hold so sacred? They don't have any less rights as civil partners.

Oh and also marriage is a privilege, not a right.
>>
>>136581902
watch this OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
>>
>>136581902
What's the point in faggots marrying? They're unable to raise families.
It'll just overload the judicial system with more divorces.

Gay marriage is pretty much buttfuckers larping
>>
>>136581902

Of course not, it's against the natural order of what God intended for us.
>>
>>136581902
I'm tempted to vote yes with a side note: "As long as they shut the fuck up afterwards."
>>
>>136581902
>i think they dont need to get married
>yeah my opinion matters and imma force it on all gays
kill yourself entitled ass.
>>
Nope. Gays are pedophiles.

Among the general class of male sexual deviants (both homosexual and heterosexual), pederasts (boy molesters) are found to be much more prolific in their offenses than pedophiles (girl molesters). The most extensive study performed on the relative degree of predatory behavior of these two classes of male sexual deviants found that 153 pederasts sexually molested 22,981 boys over an average period of 22 years, while 224 pedophiles molested 4,435 girls over an average period of 18 years. This means that each pederast molested an average of 150 boys, and each pedophile molested an average of 20 girls—a ratio of 7.5 to one.

>Source: Paul Cameron. “Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil.” Psychological Reports, 1985, 57, pages 1,227 to 1,236.

____

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.

>Source: K. Freund & R.I. Watson. “The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study.” 18 34, Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 34-43 (1992).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
____

Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" — that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys.

>Source: Homosexual activists Karla Jay and Allen Young. The Gay Report: Lesbians and Gay Men Speak Out About Sexual Experiences and Lifestyles [Simon and Schuster, 1979], page 275.
>>
>>136581902
Once it's there you can't get rid of it. Definitely vote no against degeneracy.

In America I don't think it would be constitutional to get rid of it, since all people are guaranteed the pursuit of happiness. But of course being religious morally I want it to fuck off. But it really comes down to the individual if they want to define themselves by their same sex attraction and act on it just like how we choose to fall into any sin. But I will say that it is not equal to marriage and is a "civil union."
>>
>>136582381
In a 1984 Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy article, sex researchers found that "The proportional prevalence of [male] offenders against male children in this group of 457 offenders against children was 36 percent."

>Source: K. Freund, G. Heasman, I.G. Racansky, and G. Glancy. “Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality.” Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, Fall 1984 [Volume 10, Number 3], pages 193 to 200.
____

A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.

>Source: W.D. Erickson, et al. “Behavior Patterns of Child Molesters.” 17 Archives of Sexual Behavior 77, 83 (1988).
____

A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."

>Source: Kurt Freund, Robin Watson and Douglas Rienzo. “Heterosexuality, Homosexuality, and Erotic Age Preference.” Journal of Sex Research, February 1989 [Volume 26, Number 1], pages 107 to 117.
____

Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."

>Source: Ray Blanchard, et. al. “Pedophiles: Mental Retardation, Maternal Age, and Sexual Orientation.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 28, Number 2, pages 111 to 127.
>>
>>136582448
A 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.

>Source: A. Zebulon, Z.A. Silverthorne and Vernon L. Quinsey. “Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, February 2000 [Volume 29, Number 1], pages 67 to 76.

____

A recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."

>Source: Ray Blanchard, et al. “Fraternal Birth Order and Sexual Orientation in Pedophiles.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 29, Number 5 (2000), pages 463 to 478.

____

Homosexual Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.

>Source: Alfred Kinsey data described in P.H. Gebhard and A.B. Johnson. The Kinsey Data. Saunders Publishing, 1979 Table 443, “Homosexual Sample: Age at First Post pubertal Homosexual Contact,” and Table 444, “Homosexual Sample: Age of Partner in First Postpubertal Homosexual Contact.”
>>
>>136582497
Lesbian Activist’s Surprisingly Candid Speech: Gay Marriage Fight Is a ‘Lie’ to Destroy Marriage

Gessen shared her views on the subject and very specifically stated;

* “Gay marriage is a lie.” “Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there.” “It’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist.” (This statement is met with very loud applause.)

As mentioned above, Gessen also talked about redefining the traditional family. This may have something to do with the fact that she has “three children with five parents”: “I don’t see why they (her children) shouldn’t have five parents legally. I don’t see why we should choose two of those parents and make them a sanctioned couple.”

>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/29/lesbian-activists-surprisingly-candid-speech-gay-marriage-fight-is-a-lie-to-destroy-marriage/
>>
>>136582110
>Gay marriage is pretty much buttfuckers larping
This
>>
File: 1488882306359.png (76KB, 963x908px) Image search: [Google]
1488882306359.png
76KB, 963x908px
>>136581902
against
>>
>>136581902
the thing that makes me hesitant is that i don't want the government to use the fact that they can get married as leverage to make NT let LGBTs adopt. Also i know as soon as we vote yes the 'progressives' will be pushing another civil rights issue down peoples throats just like they did when gay marriage was legalised in america. i would rather listen to people complain about something innocuous like gay marriage than some canada bullshit like transgender bathrooms
>>
>>136582310
they wont
>>
>>136582381
I wonder how the average libcuck fails to see this.
A group of people whose whole purpose on life is to seek carnal pleasures will inevitably end doing perverse acts, that's pretty clear
>>
>>136581902
vote NO
if they want the privileges of marriage, ask for those, eg the right to visit their dying partner in a hospital, tax benefits, whatever
if anyone in AUS asks you about it point out that US fags have nothing left to ask for now, and they're "privileged" compared to trannies who now run the social justice show stateside
>>
>>136582310
hahahahaha

yeah vote yes you faggot, after they will ask for gay adoption, it happened in France just 2 years ago

i wonder what's the next step after the adoption, my thoughts go for pedophilia
>>
>>136582310
Yeah appeasement doesn't work. Hasn't in America, they all cry for their gender fluidity shit now. Put your feet down Aussie bro, draw the line in the sand.
>>
>>136582838
Gay adoption is already legal here, in everywhere but NT.
So basically everywhere relevant.
>>
>>136582826
they already have all that, we let them have a 'civil union' but they just want it to be called marriage because fuck tradition
>>
File: 1497015222320.png (34KB, 537x313px) Image search: [Google]
1497015222320.png
34KB, 537x313px
>>136582310
Lol nope, for the next year churches will be maxed out with all of the gay couples rushing to marry each other.

Just think of all the salt you can mine after voting day when the progressive vote loses, speaking from my last two votes (Brexit and Tories) it's great to go through social media and watch every lib voter lose their fucking minds
>>
>>136582982
at least the muslims will kill all of them after we're gone
>>
>>136582745
How's a marriage license changing any of this? And is that statistic derived from the US? Because I can see that having a massive sample bias then. We all know they're massively into paedophilia, have own TV shows dedicated to it and so on..
>>
>>136581902
Wow dude. So much deliberation over a single vote? Your vote does not ,atter to the extent of you putting this much effort into making the decision.
>>
I'm voting "no" of course.
>>
File: 1488037674939.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1488037674939.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
Stop voting yes.
>>
>>136581902
Tell 'em they're dreamin'
>>
>>136582957
>appeasement doesn't work

This.
It especially doesn't work with Jews or with any of their (((groups))). Humans see appeasement as a good thing, (((they))) see it as weakness to exploit.
DOTR can't come soon enough desu.
>>
>>136581902
N O
O

You give these fucking degenerates an inch and they will take a mile. They won't stop at poofter marriage. We'll be back here in 20 years time having the exact same arguments but over paedophilia or fucking horses instead.

Australia is in all honesty one of the least cucked western nations in the world, and we must do everything possible to keep it that way.
>>
File: 1472400755689.jpg (68KB, 856x537px) Image search: [Google]
1472400755689.jpg
68KB, 856x537px
>>136583642
This is a political discussion board you idiot.
>>
Im voting no. Just because they are burning over $100 million which could be spent on importing waifu's instead.
>>
>>136581902
Iv'e been saying if for months, we need fucking help
>>
>>136582310
appeasement don't work, look at wold war 2 or how far SJW's have gotten
>>
Here is some truth. Marriage is about parenthood. Its about two opposite sexs using their biological human instincts to bring up a child to the best of their ability. Two men or two women shouldnt be able to have kids because they go gay and then fail at life. Or they get molested and kill themselves in their teenage years. Doubt me? Look into it. Happens all the time
>>
>>136581902
Mostly it's a legal thing. Insurance, inheritence, next of kin, shared property etc.
>>
>>136582110
kek
>>
>>136582051

Thanks for sharing that. Man is that fucked up.

You know, I was mildly 'molested' when I was around 8 or 9 by my older cousin. I've thought a lot about it as I've gotten older (now in my 30s), and I'm all but positive him and his brother were molested by their step father -- which is probably where he learned it.

I'm not gay, thankfully, but my deepest depraved fap material is gay blowjobs...and I'm disgusted by it after the fact.

Maybe I should talk to a psychiatrist to try to work it out...
>>
>>136581902

Vote No, please

I'm gay, but I've realized I can't stand LGBT. They're all fucking fascists.

You need to teach the faggots a lesson not to support trannies and SJWs.

Please vote No just to kick the trannies in whatever's left of their nuts.
>>
>>136586363
Those are for parenthood burgerflipper. Gays cant have kids nor should they have them
>>
>>136581902
vote yes so they don't have to repeatedly put out the same vote every couple of years.
>>
Short answer is no.
Personally I don't care if fags can marry or not. What I care about is stopping this country's ride down the slippery slope towards peak degeneracy. First it'll be gay marriage, then bestiality, then pedophilia.

Also, a win for gay marriage is a win for Safe Schools, which for you foreigners is our schol program for teaching kids about gender theory and all that rubbish.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.