[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your grandpa say, if you told him that Hitler did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: shield-of-trinity.png (61KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
shield-of-trinity.png
61KB, 1000x900px
What would your grandpa say, if you told him that Hitler did nothing wrong. Mine would probably agree with me.
>>
He would say jobbik is a shameful reminder of our past.
>>
not much, he's dead
>>
>>136580678
Same here
>>
>>136580678
One would probably agree to some extent, the other would would be a good fit and remind me of the six gorillion
>>
>>136580678
They're both Holocaust survivors so they'd probably be a bit upset.
>>
>>136581464
How did they survie it?
>>
>>136581464
Sadly my great grandfather didn't make it through the holocaust. He fell out of his guard tower.
>>
Would give me a savage beating if he would still be alive. He was in the Red
Army.
>>
>>136581464
Must suck having lying grandparents.
>>
>>136580678
why do you buy into the trinity thing so much when its only ever mentioned in passing in the bible while the other things it wants us to focus on pretty much have the same red line going through the entire book?

just seems like a strange way of reading the book to me, focusing on the small and insignificant parts and claiming its some kind of secret treasure or something
>>
>>136580678
I dont know because both my grandpas died when I was little
>>
>>136580678
Being that he was a Swabian german, he would say that papist kikes used nazism to unseat the protestant power base in germany.
>>
>>136581464
Sorry to hear that, don't let people on here tell you it wasn't real. It was real in their mind, that's enough
>>
>>136580678
He would probably tell me to shut up and that he's lucky he fought for me,but deep down he'd know I was right
>>
He'd probably beat my ass for saying stupid shit I'm only free enough to say out loud because Hitler lost.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.